Thread: Let's Play "Name the Shitlord"!

Let's Play "Name the Shitlord"!

I just came across this song a few days ago thanks to a neck-bearded, misogynistic shitposter on You Tube. This is the original version of the song which was updated about 2 decades later for the shitposter in question. Just by listening to the linked video and reading the information on this page, can you tell me who this shitposter is? Google, opening the link in YouTube and reading the comments, switching to full screen and going through the list of videos that come up after the playthrough, etc. is strictly forbidden. Remember, you're on your honour...
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Really??? NOBODY has any guesses as to who this famous YouTuber might be? OK, here's a hint... he's named after a famous Jewish ruler of the ancient world, perhaps best known today for said YouTuber adopting him as his namesake. His given name was also used as the name of an energy being in Season 2 of the original Star Trek series.
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Blog Entries
    Sargon of Akkad?
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

You got it! Yay! :-) Wow... I was so depressed about nobody answering this for days that I gave up on ever getting a response so I didn't even see yours until just now. Oops... Here's your prize... the complete, uncut theme song! Make sure you crank it up when you put on your wifebeater shirt and go out on your White Male Oppressor sprees or, if you prefer, when you go out to trigger campus snowflakes and BLM/AntiFa. :-)