Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello.. My Red pill story.

Hello.. My Red pill story.

Hi, I was once a Bernie bro long ago...
    I watched as Hillary swindled and cheated the primary away....
    I watched as Debbie Washerman shultz said there was nothing wrong and try to avoid any debate...
    I read the emails recovered from a woman guilty of espionage by incompetence and read something very different indeed..
    I listened as my supposedly intelligent feminist sister, and her wife sided with Hillary NO MATER WHAT.
    I watched as she conveniently got all the super delegates even though Bernie was clearly what the heart of the people wanted as he filled stadiums.
    I watched as women cackled with glee as they won primaries with "mysterious coin flips"
    I watched as female pollsters explain to the boys it was not their right to vote if they were not a registered 'DEM'
    I listened to the feminist bent as they tried to call Bernie a sexist... BERNIE, the biggest mangina in Washington.
    I watched as they handed uncounted provisional ballots in CALI,

That does it... one day I yelled in my own mind.. Ending sexism by being just as sexist as you can possibly be?!? I wont stand for it..
    Then I started rage googling...
    GOD FEMINISM SUCKS
    DEATH TO FEMINISM
    I FUCKING HATE FEMINISM
    I HATE FEMINISM
    and then....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua8T...lJxTlCllkQer7d

BOOM. My first red pill. I wanted another. And another. I ATE ALL TEN.
    And it was true... every fucking word... ALL TRUE.
    Then I heard about the hero Cassie Jay, and what they did to her to silence the truth,
    as the Clinton Campaign fed me a steady diet of identity politics. As the entire establishment continued to collude, fuck democracy PUSSY FOR PRESIDENT!!
    Then I was introduced formally to "THE UNITED STATES OF WOMEN". Because literally duh (Jessica Williams, the daily show). Literally the argument of a retard.
    That does it, last straw I thought. I held my nose and voted for the god awful flaming avatar of the patriarchy itself.
    WHY?!? I have a little more nuance than literally duh...

I served ten years for THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
    I handed 50 flags that represented my battle buddies and shipmates and told 50 strange women and said "on behalf of the president of the United States and the chief of Naval operations I present to you this flag in honor of your Husband's/Father's/Son's Loyal devotion and dedication to duty and sacrifice for a grateful nation and a proud Navy." I never served a god damn day for a 'United States of Women'.
    I went to sleep election night and woke up after a tough day at work and a nap at 11:00pm to usher in the news of our new female president of the 'United States of Women' who never served a god damn day in their lives and think women are the real victims of war because they had to receive all those flags.
    and....

HE DID IT!! I am not alone, not only was I not alone, I was a drop at the front of a god damn title wave of men who have FUCKING HAD IT.
    Nothing filled my heart with joy more than watching those cackling cunts cry their eyes out as they got what they so righteously deserved.
    she lost the white male vote by more than 24 pts. That's what happens when you alienate the largest voting block.

Now I just have to live with it and try to pretend I am a Republican. No... I AM a Republican. God does he make it hard some times... I mean really hard..
    Fuck it. Islam IS broken. Maybe people SHOULD learn to take care of themselves instead of sitting around stoned waiting for free stuff.
    My tax burden is an insult.
    No more DNC for me. No more feminism. Now I just need to talk to some MRAs and figure out where to go. I think I'm MGTOW. Single no kids. Men Guarding Their Own Wallets.... ha ha Men getting Tired of WHORES. LOLz IT IS FUNNY.

Thanks for reading my story, I hope you liked it. Thanks everyone.

Blog Entries
    Intense stuff, but glad to see you're aboard. There's a lot of hatred out there for men, but that's not to be met with hatred for women, as tempting and just as it is. No, let time take care of them. I'm not saying let God sort them out in the end, but literally time, if nothing else, is in favour of men. Sure, men generally don't live as long as women, but women lose their fertility a HELL of a lot faster than men might be at risk of impotency or becoming sterile. Feminists are the least likely women to have a man, therefore the least likely women to have children, and therefore the most likely women to end up as alone, sad, menopausal cat ladies. For those who DO have children and no doubt divorce/separate from the father to get child support and become a leech, they typically don't do anything OTHER than be leeches. Fast forward up to 18-21 years, child support dries up, the child moves on, they're no longer capable of having children, have done fuck-all in terms of work for the last possibly 2 decades... so now what?

As Terrence Popp would say (fantastic distributor of red pills, by the way; he's also in the US Military, US Army specifically but has had all KINDS of training for different things) they become OPP; Old, Poor, and Powerless. The feminist movement doesn't care about old women who have no money and can't even have kids anymore. Old women who age like milk meanwhile men who work their asses off become distinguished, wise, and perhaps even wealthy. Old women generally can't get any action from anyone except men who are even older. Meanwhile men in their 40s or 50s, not only often still capable of having children with a woman, are far more likely to be able to get some fresh action with women in their 20s or at least 30s ESPECIALLY if they've used their decades wisely and are now a wealth of resources, though hopefully also with wisdom enough to protect those resources in the event the 20-30 year old gets pregnant and wants to take him for what he's worth.

So give it time... men win in the end. We might generally not live as long, but if we play our cards right, our quality of life and ultimate happiness can far exceed the sad, miserable, lonely lives of all those miserable cunts who take the kids and child support and run. Time is on OUR side, not theirs. So sit back, take a load off, if you ever get a piece of tail make sure to wear protection, and if you don't get a piece of tail then who the fuck cares? Look up something naughty, take a couple minutes to rub one out, toss the tissue in the bin, and you'll forget that you ever wanted that piece of tail in the first place. In the end however, there's always fresh little chickies with daddy issues who'd love an experienced older man to spend the night with, but young guys goin for MILFs? Yeah, there's a few, but the amount that hold interest diminish year by year as the woman gets older and older. We've got a lot of things going against us, a lot of struggles, a lot of bullshit to deal with, but at least if nothing else we can always win in the longterm game. Dig in, crack open a beer, kick back, and watch as she slowly loses her shit over wrinkles and grey hairs. While said shit is being lost, maintain your resources, work towards investments towards the future, get promotions, publish books, do whatever you see to be the best way of making a comfortable future. It'll probably work, and so when she's living off welfare you'll be living in absolute comfort. Dare I say even luxury if you REALLY spend your years and money wisely CHEERS!

Now looking back you see bernie for what he is? he never would have been good for the USA.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the AVFM forum natedogdfd! What a story. What an experience. This is hopefully going to be the beginning of a new enlightened chapter in your life. The more you will learn about feminism the more you will realise just how pervasive it is and how destructive it has been not just in politics but in every area of life and not just in the US but across the globe.
    Last edited by Equity; 05-07-2017 at 09:52 AM.

hi

Now looking back you see bernie for what he is? he never would have been good for the USA.
    yea, indeed I am not sure i would vote for him now. Mr. Free stuff....

Quote Originally Posted by natedogbfd View Post
    yea, indeed I am not sure i would vote for him now. Mr. Free stuff....
    hes the enemy of everything western.
    he's also worked less in his life than trump has (which is saying something when it comes to bluecollar work)
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Welcome to you!
    "De-polarize women and re-moralize men." - Me

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums

What the fuck's up with your avatar?
    Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!

Welcome to the forums.
    ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
    virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
    AVFM Mission Statement