Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can a virgin be a mgtow?

Quote Originally Posted by Ibn.AL.Muqafaa View Post
    Can a virgin be a mgtow?
    You've triggered the Definition Ninjas.
    Decide for yourself what a MGTOW is to you.

Apart from that, I would also say that for something to be your own action, it has to spring from your will.
    There are situations where one has no choice, one is not able to reach the alternative.
    Like, I can't decide never to fly like a bird. On the other hand, I might really not want to.
    But those are two different issues.

Oh, and ... it never gets better, only different.

M
    Last edited by Manalysis; 05-19-2017 at 03:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    Doesn't matter if you're a kissless virgin. As soon as you get married, you'll be a kissless married guy.
    Ha ha, too true!
    Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!

MGTOW is just a label of an online clique.

Be your own man is more mgtow than being a "mgtow follower."

im single but im gonna identify as married b/c no one owns the word, and I think it makes me sound cool, plus it confuses ppl lol.
    A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

It doesn't confuse anybody.

It just shames some guys to see other guys still having relations and living large.

"I'm not socially retarded, I'm just participating in a dick strike."

Sure you are.

hey man like nobody owns any words, and any word can mean anything to anybody dude.

so im gonna interpret that as.......a bunch of nonsense

p.s. whats shameful is guys in relationships calling themselves mgtow.........its like an old guy dressing like a teenager, and being a belieber
    not that thiers anything wrong with that!
    Last edited by menrppl2; 05-20-2017 at 04:58 PM.
    A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    hey man like nobody owns any words, and any word can mean anything to anybody dude.

so im gonna interpret that as.......a bunch of nonsense

p.s. whats shameful is guys in relationships calling themselves mgtow.........its like an old guy dressing like a teenager, and being a belieber
    not that thiers anything wrong with that!
    So there's nothing wrong with being shameful?

Good to know.

M

shameful is just a word nobody owns it. why to married mgtow it probably means eats all there vegetables, or some crap.

I think what Snarf is trying to say

Is that MGTOW = Dick Strike

Otherwise, words have no meaning.

more like

mgtow=disposable utility strike