Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Assistance neededed

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifune View Post
    Just thought it sounded like more safe-space nonsense.......Someone's saying something I don't personally agree with?......Quick, find an authority figure!!
    Perhaps, it is originally a VS site for fictional crossovers so it may be something about me not following some obscure rule in their opinion, i am sorta glad it´s over though, it is true i wasted like 4 hours on it, with how much i work this days those 4 hours could have been spent doing something i enjoy instead, anyway thanks all for the help, really appreciate it.
    I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Thanks, i was not having much luck finding that.
    Here is a book reference, along with Google excerpts, which may have more bearing on the specific issues that they are trying to pin you down on. Without seeing the rest of the book I can't really comment further. But the bit that Google reveals is at least on point.

Handbook of the Sociology of Racial and Ethnic Relations
    https://books.google.com/books?id=7Q...20rule&f=false
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    Here is a book reference, along with Google excerpts, which may have more bearing on the specific issues that they are trying to pin you down on. Without seeing the rest of the book I can't really comment further. But the bit that Google reveals is at least on point.

Handbook of the Sociology of Racial and Ethnic Relations
    https://books.google.com/books?id=7Q...20rule&f=false
    Thanks dude, the thread got locked, but it is nice to know there are people who have my back.
    I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Blog Entries
    Thanks dude, the thread got locked, but it is nice to know there are people who have my back.
    Anytime, my friend, any time! ;-)
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

It would come off as conceding to them.
    dont have to tell them. just leave
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

The truth hurts people of this ilk. Just post a video by Thomas Sowell and watch them lose their shit.
    OH? You would like to Flame ME? ... ok, come now, don't be shy.... Step into the light....

been there done that just keep swing till you get banned.

all hail the mighty pussy, apparently i have gleeful sadism. thx was not the correct response apparently.

i was permanently banned for not being the right fit.

BPD family and shrink for men.

learn to not give a shit!!
    train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose Yoda

to thine own self be true!

Blog Entries
    I suggested somewhere that women might have less trouble with people releasing their nude photos if they didn't take nude photos.

One of the responses:
    And the best way to not be murdered is to not exist. Please go work on that asap.
    Somehow suggesting people who say anything you disagree with on a moral level go kill themselves is a moral action. Go figure.
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys