Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Report: Murdered DNC Staffer Seth Rich Sent 44,053 Emails To WikiLeaks

Blog Entries

Report: Murdered DNC Staffer Seth Rich Sent 44,053 Emails To WikiLeaks

Report: Murdered DNC Staffer Seth Rich Sent 44,053 Emails To WikiLeaks
    http://www.youngcons.com/report-murd...-to-wikileaks/Now, this morning is even more stunning information, multiple sources are claiming that Rich had contact with Wikileaks and a federal investigator is confirming Wheeler’s account The federal investigator is saying rich made contact with Wikileaks via Gavin MacFadyen, an investigative report and director of Wikileaks.

The federal investigator, who requested anonymity, said 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments between Democratic National Committee leaders, spanning from January 2015 through late May 2016, were transferred from Rich to MacFadyen before May 21.

On July 22, just 12 days after Rich was killed, WikiLeaks published internal DNC emails that appeared to show top party officials conspired to stop Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont from becoming the party’s presidential nominee. That controversy resulted in Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigning as DNC chairperson. A number of Sanders supporters refused to back party nominee Hillary Clinton, and some subsequently formed groups to work against Clinton and the party.

Bombshell information, if true, that would refute the Russian hack story that has been pitched to us since last year and raise so many other questions about why he was killed…

Family of slain DNC staffer Seth Rich blasts detective over report of WikiLeaks linkhttp://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ator-says.html
    Last edited by mr_e; 05-16-2017 at 05:33 PM.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Blog Entries
    I'm watching this story keenly. This could really go supernova in the near future.
    "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    I'm watching this story keenly. This could really go supernova in the near future.

I hope so. Just goes to show you what happens when you cross the Clintons.

Senior Member GreatStrengthWithin's Avatar
    "Muh Russians!"

I've told some of my friends that the Russians didn't hack the elections, some of them don't seem to care I guess. I remember hearing about Seth Rich leaking information to Wikileaks, and then the whole Russians! thing happened. And it's still going on. And now people think Trump gave classified information to the Russian Diplomat. *facepalm* They've been on a Trump witch hunt ever since he got into office.
    "You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength." - Marcus Aurelius

"Natural ability without education has more often raised a man to glory and virtue than education without natural ability." - Marcus Aurelius

"Draw from your past, but do not let your past draw from you." - Bra'tac of Chulak (Stargate SG-1)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatStrengthWithin View Post
    "Muh Russians!"

I've told some of my friends that the Russians didn't hack the elections, some of them don't seem to care I guess. I remember hearing about Seth Rich leaking information to Wikileaks, and then the whole Russians! thing happened. And it's still going on. And now people think Trump gave classified information to the Russian Diplomat. *facepalm* They've been on a Trump witch hunt ever since he got into office.

The scuttlebutt has been that it was a campaign insider for a long while. It's just that it was politically inconvenient and blaming it on the Ruskies sounded much better.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    The scuttlebutt has been that it was a campaign insider for a long while. It's just that it was politically inconvenient and blaming it on the Ruskies sounded much better.
    Definitely! It makes me sick really. I hope more of the corruption gets exposed and people really see how these people are.
    "You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength." - Marcus Aurelius

"Natural ability without education has more often raised a man to glory and virtue than education without natural ability." - Marcus Aurelius

"Draw from your past, but do not let your past draw from you." - Bra'tac of Chulak (Stargate SG-1)

Blog Entries
    Definitely! It makes me sick really. I hope more of the corruption gets exposed and people really see how these people are.
    Me too, but I have no doubt that they'll find a way to spin themselves out of it.

You could even post a video of them admitting to every salacious deed on prime-time and they'd somehow get off scott free.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    Me too, but I have no doubt that they'll find a way to spin themselves out of it.

You could even post a video of them admitting to every salacious deed on prime-time and they'd somehow get off scott free.
    That I definitely have no doubt, seems Justice is dead. How long it has been dead, I don't know. It seems if you have money/power or influence you are immune from the Law. That needs to change.

Blog Entries
    That I definitely have no doubt, seems Justice is dead. How long it has been dead, I don't know. It seems if you have money/power or influence you are immune from the Law. That needs to change.
    Oh, that one's easy. Since February 13, 2016.

It wont get exposed, liberals control the mainstream media and if the signal gets out they will simply turn up the noise.

Take a look at what they did to Jaye, Even with a signal projected far beyond our numbers they still smeared her and the film and will literally pay protesters if that's what it takes to protect the narrative.

That being said this is obviously a true story. There is no need for their to be a Russian hack, and the email scam is so easy i could execute it.
    OH? You would like to Flame ME? ... ok, come now, don't be shy.... Step into the light....