Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Report: Murdered DNC Staffer Seth Rich Sent 44,053 Emails To WikiLeaks

Mr_E please send me a notification if you have more on this story to post as i am watching it with great interest.
    OH? You would like to Flame ME? ... ok, come now, don't be shy.... Step into the light....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by natedogbfd View Post
    Mr_E please send me a notification if you have more on this story to post as i am watching it with great interest.
    As of yet, nothing-- apart from what I presume you've already read and heard on Facebook and YouTube. There are a number of people "reporting" various things, so you sort of have to read between the lines and look for the commonalities and reinforcements to gain any insight. Also there was more a few months ago and then sort of nothing new to report until a few days ago. The initial speculation was that he was the leaker. Wikipedia originally intimated that it was a campaign insider, and then when people started looking too closely switched their message to simply "it wasn't the Russians". But then put up a reward for information into the shooting, which seems a rather odd thing for them to do just for someone at random. Alex Jones also did a couple of YouTube videos about it, but not really sure what amount of credibility to give any of it. Simply watching, listening, and absorbing info, and comparing it / mulling it over more than anything.

But certainly, if/as I learn more, I will be happy to post it.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by natedogbfd View Post
    It wont get exposed, liberals control the mainstream media and if the signal gets out they will simply turn up the noise.

Take a look at what they did to Jaye, Even with a signal projected far beyond our numbers they still smeared her and the film and will literally pay protesters if that's what it takes to protect the narrative.

That being said this is obviously a true story. There is no need for their to be a Russian hack, and the email scam is so easy i could execute it.

The scariest part is the "PizzaGate" thing. Who knows what that was really about. But whatever it was, I don't think it was about nothing.

Trump had better get his FBI pick in there before he's impeached, and hopefully that person takes out the fucking Clintons.
    Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblueeyes View Post
    Trump had better get his FBI pick in there before he's impeached, and hopefully that person takes out the fucking Clintons.
    I wouldn't especially trust anybody Trump picks to do that. Despite the way it might seem, the Trumps and the Clintons are good friends.

Blog Entries
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Alternative media is still pretty small compared to the constant propaganda machine of the mainstream, but it is growing, slowly.. perhaps too slowly for stories like this to get their due in time.

We are still losing battles, but the war is undecided.

Lightbulb

IMG_3726.JPG

One of many clinton corpses

Apparently the Clinton's got to the Private Investigator... he is back tracking his claims to the WikiLeaks connection. In the meantime, the mainstream press is still trying to find out why Trump got 2 scoops of Ice Cream while others only got 1. Hard hitting stuff!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
    Apparently the Clinton's got to the Private Investigator... he is back tracking his claims to the WikiLeaks connection. In the meantime, the mainstream press is still trying to find out why Trump got 2 scoops of Ice Cream while others only got 1. Hard hitting stuff!

Interesting how that works. The more the magician waves his hand, the more you watch that hand.