Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Violent Cunt stabs boyfriend & gets free pass

Quote Originally Posted by Equity View Post
    We live in a sexist world that outright refuses to hold violent, perverse, abusive, corrupt, manipulative, exploitative women accountable for their actions, not only on a governmental and judicial level but on a societal and cultural level as well.

On a judicial level, laws for all crimes without exception are written such that they exclude women from accountability. On a governmental level, orders are given to judges by governments to be more lenient to female criminals and billions of pounds are set aside every year in ring fenced budgets for gender programs and gendered organisations aimed at protecting and promoting the interests of female criminals whilst subjugating men both victims and perps.

On societal and cultural levels, children are raised to give special treatment to women over men. People are taught to respect women even when they do not deserve respect whilst men who suffer greater violence and disrespect on all levels of society and culture are denied this privilege. No, we are brought up to hate men and masculinity and this exacerbates male disadvantage whilst furthering female privilege.

In our sexist, female privileged world, a forty-year-old male teacher who grooms and forms a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old female student winds up in jail and on the sex offenders register, with his life and reputation permanently destroyed. A forty-year-old female teacher, on the other hand, who grooms and sexually abuses a 15-year-old male pupil goes on to become his wife and the 'First Lady of France'. In this world a man who stabs or abuses his partner winds up in jail with a criminal record and his life in ruins whilst a woman who does this same thing, gets let off scot free and is celebrated a hero, a genius.
    Actually, your posting gives support to my GTHO solution. The Anglosphere is NOT the whole world. It is only a part of the world.

Here in Mexico, after roughly age 12, only the girl or her family can press charges of violation of age of consent laws. It is actually a superior method. IN the Anglosphere, if an underage girl gets pregnant, she instantly becomes a burden on her family and the tax payers.

Around 40 years ago in my neighborhood, a 12 year old girl got knocked up by a 25 year old man. After investigating, he agreed he would work and support her and the kids. She was quite enthused when she learned they could have sex whenever they wanted.

They raised up 3 kids to be good citizens. the only catch was she had her way with most men in the neighborhood.

In the USA, he would have gone to prison and her family and tax payers would have been supporting her and all her little bastards. Yet, the USA think its way of doing things is the only correct way.

Quote Originally Posted by polite_disagreement View Post
    Actually, your posting gives support to my GTHO solution. The Anglosphere is NOT the whole world. It is only a part of the world.

Here in Mexico, after roughly age 12, only the girl or her family can press charges of violation of age of consent laws. It is actually a superior method. IN the Anglosphere, if an underage girl gets pregnant, she instantly becomes a burden on her family and the tax payers.

Around 40 years ago in my neighborhood, a 12 year old girl got knocked up by a 25 year old man. After investigating, he agreed he would work and support her and the kids. She was quite enthused when she learned they could have sex whenever they wanted.

They raised up 3 kids to be good citizens. the only catch was she had her way with most men in the neighborhood.

In the USA, he would have gone to prison and her family and tax payers would have been supporting her and all her little bastards. Yet, the USA think its way of doing things is the only correct way.
    hmmmm....your solution has merit PD...

If things reach a point where staying in the UK poses a greater risk to me, as a man, than leaving, if things reach a point where I have no hope in change, than I am sure to leave this country but only after exhausting all my options. At this moment in time I've resolved myself to challenging sexism as apposed to running away from it. I am kind of, in a way, anti-MGTOW for this very same reason. I am being told to sit at the back of the bus. The front seats in my country are reserved for women. Instead of capitulating to this abuse, this sexism, this discriminatory treatment and sitting at the back of the bus leaving the front seats for women, or boycotting busses a la MGTOW, I am going to sit at the front of the bus in the seats reserved for women and wind up going to jail for it. When I am released from jail, I will do it again, and again and again and again. I will not allow society to take away my right to fair and equitable treatment. This is my philosophy in life.
    Last edited by Equity; 05-23-2017 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by polite_disagreement View Post

So, lemme get this straight...

you're completely OK with lumbering some poor sucker with the obligation of being responsible for some utter skank cos he stuck a dick in once ... while she continues to fuck the neighborhood?

...based on an 'investigation'

the result of which, you justify by dressing it up in some sanctimonious bullshit about the 'anglosphere' and propriety

yet, at the same time, you got a problem with say the way Dubs characterizes the whole thing?

there is little difference between your propositions. dig just beneath the surface and theyre both idiotic.

but yeah, go figure heh.

How about .... the last one to fuck it...keeps it.

or, you know what, since you got got all the 'sponsibilities ... why dont you keep it...after they fucked it?
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

“For the rain it raineth every day” -Shakespeare

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"We can evade reality, but we cannot evade the consequences of evading reality" -Ayn Rand

Blog Entries
    hmmmm....your solution has merit PD...

If things reach a point where staying in the UK poses a greater risk to me, as a man, than leaving, if things reach a point where I have no hope in change, than I am sure to leave this country but only after exhausting all my options. At this moment in time I've resolved myself to challenging sexism as apposed to running away from it. I am kind of, in a way, anti-MGTOW for this very same reason. I am being told to sit at the back of the bus. The front seats in my country are reserved for women. Instead of capitulating to this abuse, this sexism, this discriminatory treatment and sitting at the back of the bus leaving the front seats for women, or boycotting busses a la MGTOW, I am going to sit at the front of the bus in the seats reserved for women and wind up going to jail for it. When I am released from jail, I will do it again, and again and again and again. I will not allow society to take away my right to fair and equitable treatment. This is my philosophy in life.

Wear your rugby outfit and tell them that you identify as a woman. ;-)
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    Wear your rugby outfit and tell them that you identify as a woman. ;-)
    lol...that would be funny.

For many men even abandoning their male identity and pretending to be women is not enough to help them be accepted by feminised society....I think this story might be relevant to your comment:

"In 1989 ('feminist pioneer', sexist, pedophile and rapist) Germaine Greer opposed the election of her transsexual colleague Rachael Padman to fellowship of Newnham College, Cambridge, arguing that Padman had been born a man, and, therefore, should not be admitted to an all-women’s college." "Padman was appointed, and Greer resigned."

Their Angry Creed. Herbert Purdy.

You mention rugby Mr E. This sport is a good example for the state of men and football (soccer) I think would be a good example for the state of women in our society, in that rugby is 90mins of people desperately hurt pretending that they are fine and football is 90mins of people who are fine pretending desperately that they are hurt/victims...= silly analogy, I know..lol
    Last edited by Equity; 05-23-2017 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post

there is little difference between your propositions. dig just beneath the surface and theyre both idiotic.
    i was thinking the same thing "investigation" means = gynocentric save the woman time
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.
    It's always bothered me how much glee people take in the utter destruction of another being.

Blog Entries
    lol...that would be funny.

For many men even abandoning their male identity and pretending to be women is not enough to help them be accepted by feminised society....I think this story might be relevant to your comment:

"In 1989 ('feminist pioneer', sexist, pedophile and rapist) Germaine Greer opposed the election of her transsexual colleague Rachael Padman to fellowship of Newnham College, Cambridge, arguing that Padman had been born a man, and, therefore, should not be admitted to an all-women’s college." "Padman was appointed, and Greer resigned."

Their Angry Creed. Herbert Purdy.

You mention rugby Mr E. This sport is a good example for the state of men and football (soccer) I think would be a good example for the state of women in our society, in that rugby is 90mins of people desperately hurt pretending that they are fine and football is 90mins of people who are fine pretending desperately that they are hurt/victims...= silly analogy, I know..lol

That's because Feminism isn't about equality. That's only what they say to give it a veneer of acceptability. Feminism is about hating men. Pure and simple. You can slice it. You can dice it. You can stack it up any way that you want. But no matter how you intersect it, it's all about hate.

And Herbert Purdy knows that full well ;-)
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

This feminist/sexist is US Senator of Missouri Claire Mccaskill. She made these openly sexist comments back in 2015 whilst serving as a senator. She has never been challenged for what she said back then and she carries on serving in her position to this day. Not only has she not been held to account but she has become popular. She has been given platforms from which to preach her views to others. She is now a regular fixture on TV and in the media and in politics in the US and the go to person for issue pertaining to 'justice' and 'equality'...This woman, this sexist is defined by our sexist system as an expert in 'justice' and 'equality'...our system encourages the abuse of men.
    Well, isn't she witty. It's ironic that she gives a speech about women's lack of interest in men's opinions, when her intended audience couldn't be less interested in her opinion.
    Last edited by WontStepUp; 06-17-2017 at 02:44 AM.

Give us Your superior solution

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    So, lemme get this straight...

you're completely OK with lumbering some poor sucker with the obligation of being responsible for some utter skank cos he stuck a dick in once ... while she continues to fuck the neighborhood?

the result of which, you justify by dressing it up in some sanctimonious bullshit about the 'anglosphere' and propriety

yet, at the same time, you got a problem with say the way Dubs characterizes the whole thing?

but yeah, go figure heh.

How about .... the last one to fuck it...keeps it.

or, you know what, since you got got all the 'sponsibilities ... why dont you keep it...after they fucked it?
    When I came on this board, I wanted to always, or at least nearly always, engage in polite disagreement. But, your posting was a dual semi trailer of horse manure, and gratuitous insults with no real meaning to it. It is what we would expect of men raised in a female dominated society. Please carry on.

For those whose brains still work, let me explain. When a man and a woman have sex and she gets pregnant, societies have to have a solution. They cannot just toss her out in the woods and let her die. They cannot let the baby die Someone has to support and feed that woman and her kid. It may be the taxpayers or it may have to be her family. Or, traditionally, the man himself.

In the US it's the taxpayers. In the story I reported, it was the man himself. The society thinks that's fair. So do I.

If they had known she would bang all those men, it probably wouldn't have happened that way. Nasty poster is essentially looking out the back window.

In the end, they raised three good citizens. The US method destroys the entire inner city.

If you don't like what they did, tell us how you would do it. On men's boards there are a steady supply of nasty, insulting men. Instead of insults, tell your superior solution. You can't, IMO.

And, in spite of her misconduct, they are still together 40 years later. He was not tossed out into the street to live under a bridge and send money in the mail. She has cooked and kept house for him all these 40 years. And, he was with his kids while they were growing up.

So, big shot, spit it out what better solution you have for such problems.