Thread: Mom watched daughter’s rape and murder before having sex and making dinner with her k

Blog Entries

Mom watched daughter’s rape and murder before having sex and making dinner with her k

Mom watched daughter’s rape and murder before having sex and making dinner with her killer: Police
    http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/05/1...th-her-killer/

"Monster mom told police that watching her daughter’s assault gave her ‘sexual gratification’"
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Michelle may have also let those men sexually assault her young son.
    wheres the boy now?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Blog Entries
    wheres the boy now?

(shrug) Dunno.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

mothers are better than farther's right, no a monster dosn't have a sex. they can be either sex. just dogma leads us to believe that women don't do this and take care of their kids. the reality is many mothers dont!!

but you cant argue with a courts view, from their feminist ivory tower.
    train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose Yoda

to thine own self be true!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    (shrug) Dunno.
    that was my point.
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Blog Entries
    Warning, human garbage ahead. It is really clear what happened here, this was not some one off with mother being suddenly aroused by her daughter´s rape and murder, as reprehensible as this is, it is clear that mother was a mastermind behind the whole thing, she admitted to have let (read invited) other men to rape her daughter, i believe it is really hard to find someone willing to rape a 10 year old, much less more of them, so it is obvious mother had put effort into it, and then she found someone willing to fulfill her ultimate fantasy, finding someone to rape and then kill her daughter, i heard about similar case like this, a few years ago a man put out an ad searching for someone who would rape his 10 year old daughter while he watched, luckily the person who contacted him was actually a cop undercover and so this piece of human garbage was properly put away when he was driving with his daughter to "fulfill his fantasy", IMO this 3 should be dealt with in the most expedient and efficient way possible, bullet in the head and dump the bodies somewhere remote, they are waste of good air.
    I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Blog Entries
    Something tells me her time in prison will be most unpleasant, as it should be. Absolutely disgusting!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deidre View Post
    Something tells me her time in prison will be most unpleasant, as it should be. Absolutely disgusting!!

Sorry Deidre, but something tells me a women like that might get off on it, and she will be right at home in an American prison.
    OH? You would like to Flame ME? ... ok, come now, don't be shy.... Step into the light....