Thread: Why Men's Rights Are Necessary

Blog Entries

Why Men's Rights Are Necessary

Found this on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/Fathers4kid...71395192890971

"Last week, my friend was savagely beaten in front of my eyes by his ex girlfriend. Now he's looking at the possibility of having to return their daughter. Steffen was attacked by Mina's mother in their apartment during a minor argument about having a friend over too late.

This. Isn't. The. First. Time. It's. Happened.

When I tried to pull her off of Steffen she bit me twice and threatened to break my nose. Steffen wouldn't fight back. With every headbutt I watched his face get more bloody and disfigured.

I ran to the bathroom and locked the door to call 911. I was freaking out so bad I misdialed it twice. I could hear her still beating him through the door.
    When I came out of the bathroom she was gone; leaving their infant daughter behind. As soon as she realized I was calling the police she ran. She didn't even take her purse or shoes.

When the police came I had to talk him into pressing charges this time. He loved her. He didn't want her to go to jail. Last year he dropped the charges on a felonious assault against her. He sounded the same as a battered woman. Brainwashed. Scared. Blaming himself.

He had a black eye, ruptured blood vessels and a broken nose.

He had to get 7 stitches in his ear where she partially bit it off. He had a concussion. The police issued him a temporary protection order

Not feeling safe in the apartment, he packed up his and Mina's belongings and fled to stay with family. Yesterday he was served papers. Mina's mother made bond and filed for emergency custody.

Male victims are not taken seriously. The majority of people are siding with the mother and victim blaming. He's afraid for his daughter. The courts favor mothers and he needs legal help."
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

fight the patriarchy
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    Found this on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/Fathers4kid...71395192890971

"Last week, my friend was savagely beaten in front of my eyes by his ex girlfriend. Now he's looking at the possibility of having to return their daughter. Steffen was attacked by Mina's mother in their apartment during a minor argument about having a friend over too late.

This. Isn't. The. First. Time. It's. Happened.

When I tried to pull her off of Steffen she bit me twice and threatened to break my nose. Steffen wouldn't fight back. With every headbutt I watched his face get more bloody and disfigured.

I ran to the bathroom and locked the door to call 911. I was freaking out so bad I misdialed it twice. I could hear her still beating him through the door.
    When I came out of the bathroom she was gone; leaving their infant daughter behind. As soon as she realized I was calling the police she ran. She didn't even take her purse or shoes.

When the police came I had to talk him into pressing charges this time. He loved her. He didn't want her to go to jail. Last year he dropped the charges on a felonious assault against her. He sounded the same as a battered woman. Brainwashed. Scared. Blaming himself.

He had a black eye, ruptured blood vessels and a broken nose.

He had to get 7 stitches in his ear where she partially bit it off. He had a concussion. The police issued him a temporary protection order

Not feeling safe in the apartment, he packed up his and Mina's belongings and fled to stay with family. Yesterday he was served papers. Mina's mother made bond and filed for emergency custody.

Male victims are not taken seriously. The majority of people are siding with the mother and victim blaming. He's afraid for his daughter. The courts favor mothers and he needs legal help."
    I mean he is clearly guilty of repeatedly punching her in the fist with his face, i think he should be arrested for it.
    I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.