Thread: rising wealth inequality

rising wealth inequality

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

“Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction.” -Unknown

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

The worst thing about censorship is ██████ ███████

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    "The individual’s liberty is nonexistent if he does not own his labor." ...?
    Sounds suspicious.

Nice quote page, though.

M
    Last edited by Manalysis; 05-20-2017 at 03:05 PM.

does the serf become a capitalist pig if he uses the money to finance a business that profits from other serfs

and if he hires serfs is he not then a slavemaster

maybe whats fair is nobody does nothing and we all starve equally
    A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    does the serf become a capitalist pig if he uses the money to finance a business that profits from other serfs

and if he hires serfs is he not then a slavemaster

maybe whats fair is nobody does nothing and we all starve equally
    Exactly.
    Exploitation and oppression on the one hand, starvation and misery on the other hand, those are the only choices we have.
    No other alternatives are possible, even thinkable. No sir.

M

how long can the great reflation continue?

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

“Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction.” -Unknown

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

The worst thing about censorship is ██████ ███████