Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two missing ribs; how much effect on my brother?

Two missing ribs; how much effect on my brother?

Don't waste your sympathy on this. We are not close at all. I am seeking technical information for my sister.

This week one of my a'hole siblings found he had a cancer inside his chest area, somewhere, but I got the idea it was high up. When they operated, they had to cut out two ribs to get that cancer out of there.

My sister, who is not an a'hole, but agrees he is, was curious just how badly those missing ribs will mess him up, as far as activities and longevity and so forth. Anyone here have any knowledge or know anyone who has had two higher ribs moved out?

I told her i would try to find out for her.

I have said that if my parents children, 7 of them, were an individual, he would be in a strait jacket in an asylum. We are a f'd up family, to say the least, which is part of the reason I skipped out to Mexico. I don't even want to be in the same nation, with those a'holes.

She and I discussed my personal observation that people who get cancer seem to be nasty, angry people. She said she knew many people with cancer who are sweet and nice. I agreed, but said it was different before they got cancer. And, I predicted that A'hole 3, now that he is contemplating the end of his miserable life, will also be sweet and lovable.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by polite_disagreement View Post
    Don't waste your sympathy on this. We are not close at all. I am seeking technical information for my sister.

This week one of my a'hole siblings found he had a cancer inside his chest area, somewhere, but I got the idea it was high up. When they operated, they had to cut out two ribs to get that cancer out of there.

My sister, who is not an a'hole, but agrees he is, was curious just how badly those missing ribs will mess him up, as far as activities and longevity and so forth. Anyone here have any knowledge or know anyone who has had two higher ribs moved out?

I told her i would try to find out for her.

I have said that if my parents children, 7 of them, were an individual, he would be in a strait jacket in an asylum. We are a f'd up family, to say the least, which is part of the reason I skipped out to Mexico. I don't even want to be in the same nation, with those a'holes.

She and I discussed my personal observation that people who get cancer seem to be nasty, angry people. She said she knew many people with cancer who are sweet and nice. I agreed, but said it was different before they got cancer. And, I predicted that A'hole 3, now that he is contemplating the end of his miserable life, will also be sweet and lovable.

I absolutely do not agree with that. I can think of many, many kids I've known who have cancer who did absolutely nothing to deserve it.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

So, do you also know anything about the original question?

By the way, if you want to know what makes cancer work. Google for warburg effect. He was assigned by Hitler to find a cure for cancer and did, and so far most doctors have paid no attention. If you want to blame for cancer, hit the medical profession.

Well, no a doctor here... but I imagine such surgery will come with a lost on muscular capacity, probably he will not be able to lift as much as before, or maybe not at all over his head... some like that.

I also imagine that he now can give himself a blow job?

Besides that I don't think what else can be different...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by polite_disagreement View Post
    So, do you also know anything about the original question?

You seem to be equating people who get cancer as being assholes.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

i had cancer. and everyone in my life knows im the type who does anything for anyone. you can call me at anytime if you need help and i will come.

people think im happy..the life of the party usually.

anyways all this was true until 2 years ago..now im a biter recluse who trolls feminists online.

i'm not a doctor but i read medical papers constantly as a hobby.. and..ive got a "doctor's mind" in many ways..i wish i had become a surgeon actually i'd a been good at it.

anyways. missing ribs really dont do anything for you. so no worries

the only problem is if he gets hit where the ribs are missing.

ribs really only serve to protect your organs.

if it was more than 2..i'd say he might have problems breathing..like missing ribs might make your breathing harder.. but i dont think 2 will do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

I had to do some serious contemplation to find out why I forgot kids get cancer. First, I had to do what I sometimes recommend to others:

1. Reach down.
    2. Grab ears.
    3. Pull.

In the end, the reason I don't think of kids with cancer is, in my 75 years I have never personally known any kid with cancer. Not one. Once I woke up, yes, I remember seeing on TV about kids with cancer. But, every person I have known with cancer has been an adult, and 100% of them were a nasty, ornery, vile person. UNTIL they got cancer and faced death at which time they become the sweetest, most lovable people you ever met. I'm sure my a'hole brother is really nice right now. NFG.

The only reason my fat; lazy; psychotic mother didn't drop dead with cancer in her 30's is because she got diabetes. People with diabetes are much less likely to get cancer**. She lived to be 76. After her funeral, her children went to her home and shared tales of the horrid lies she told about everyone. Not one person shed a visible tear over her death. In fact, at the cemetery, I whispered to a sister, "Damn! There is a lock on that coffin. I won't be able to dig her up later and put the stake through her heart!" You could hear her peals of laughter clear across the cemetery.

The Warburg Effect is the fact that (most) cancer involves a cell disorder. In a healthy cell, one mole of glucose is mixed in with other chemicals to supply 38 moles of nutrition for cell growth and reproduction. Cancer, involves 18 moles of glucose with the other chemicals to produce 38 moles of food for a very fast growing cancer. It takes a lot of glucose to feed cancer. The AMA recommended diet certainly supplies enough.

So, y'all trust your doctors and eat a high carb diet. We sure don't want to starve and kill those important cancer cells, do we?

**Anything, such as diabetes or low carb diets, which interferes with the massive supply of glucose may harm those important cancer cells.

Warburg was assigned by Hitler to find the cause and cure for cancer, and he did, I think it was 1924 and he got the Nobel a few years later. But, our glorious doctors aren't interested in the details after only 92 years. So, if you can hang on another 10,000 years maybe they will get serious.

By the way, as part of this discussion, I told my sister that sometimes I wonder how much different we would be if we had been raised by one of my dad's brothers whose kids are all warm and loving. She said, "By anybody else."

Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    You seem to be equating people who get cancer as being assholes.
    As I state in posting below, I am basing that only on every person I personally knew who had cancer. Yes, I am aware that personal experience does not always correlate with reality, but it does give us a lot of prejudice. And, that is my personal experience/prejudice, as stated below.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    i had cancer. and everyone in my life knows im the type who does anything for anyone. you can call me at anytime if you need help and i will come.

people think im happy..the life of the party usually.

anyways all this was true until 2 years ago..now im a biter recluse who trolls feminists online.

i'm not a doctor but i read medical papers constantly as a hobby.. and..ive got a "doctor's mind" in many ways..i wish i had become a surgeon actually i'd a been good at it.

anyways. missing ribs really dont do anything for you. so no worries

the only problem is if he gets hit where the ribs are missing.

ribs really only serve to protect your organs.

if it was more than 2..i'd say he might have problems breathing..like missing ribs might make your breathing harder.. but i dont think 2 will do it.
    Thanks, TN

By the way, I liked your other photo better, the one with the smart aleck smirk. This one looks mean. I assume neither is actually you, and have wondered who the older photo is, if not you.