Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two missing ribs; how much effect on my brother?

Quote Originally Posted by polite_disagreement View Post
    Thanks, TN

By the way, I liked your other photo better, the one with the smart aleck smirk. This one looks mean. I assume neither is actually you, and have wondered who the older photo is, if not you.
    both are from fight club and are brad pitt/ed norton
    i liked the other one better too. just wanted a change;]
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Cool! Where I live, I haven't seen a movie in years, except very rarely a very low quality movie on the "included" SKY satellite channels. So, a lot of stuff that you guys know as part of your culture I only read about on Internet pages.

hows this one? better?

i highly recommend fight club

or american history X

both with ed norton

you actually made me realize i had the wrong guy as an avatar.. i never meant to have brad pitt
    Last edited by TheNarrator; 05-28-2017 at 03:24 AM.
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Quote Originally Posted by polite_disagreement View Post
    Cool! Where I live, I haven't seen a movie in years, except very rarely a very low quality movie on the "included" SKY satellite channels. So, a lot of stuff that you guys know as part of your culture I only read about on Internet pages.
    You can watch movies online.

Quote Originally Posted by simpleman View Post
    You can watch movies online.
    you require a good connection for that....