Thread: Don’t marry a feminist, son,

Lightbulb Don’t marry a feminist, son,

what I plan to tell my son.
    Don’t marry a feminist, son, because she has an ax to grind, and someday you’ll become her target.

Don't marry a feminist because she’s unable to give for the sake of giving. Feminists always tally up a score.

Don't marry a feminist because family will not come first. Her career will.

Don't marry a feminist because equality, not marriage, is her ultimate goal. And for marriage to work, the focus and commitment has to be marriage.

Don't marry a feminist because if you get divorced, which you likely will since competitive relationships don’t last, she'll blame you -- and then use your kids as a weapon.

Don’t marry a feminist because you’ll never be happy. Feminists are perpetually angry and dissatisfied and have no sense of humor. Here’s a great 30-second video to explain what I mean.

The bottom line, son, is that a feminist will not love you the way a real woman will. What’s a real woman?
    A real woman is a nice, soft, feminine creature who respects everyone, including men. She has character and a strong moral fiber. For her, marriage and family come first. Work is important, too; but it’s not the be-all-end-all.

https://pjmedia.com/parenting/2017/0...ry-a-feminist/

Blog Entries
    It's great right up until she tells her son that unicorns exist.

Seriously though, follow the link and watch the 30 second video. It is truly brilliant. The feminist couldn't illustrate his point any better if she had been a paid shill.
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyd View Post
    what I plan to tell my son.
    Don’t marry a feminist, son, because she has an ax to grind, and someday you’ll become her target.

Don't marry a feminist because she’s unable to give for the sake of giving. Feminists always tally up a score.

Don't marry a feminist because family will not come first. Her career will.

Don't marry a feminist because equality, not marriage, is her ultimate goal. And for marriage to work, the focus and commitment has to be marriage.

Don't marry a feminist because if you get divorced, which you likely will since competitive relationships don’t last, she'll blame you -- and then use your kids as a weapon.

Don’t marry a feminist because you’ll never be happy. Feminists are perpetually angry and dissatisfied and have no sense of humor. Here’s a great 30-second video to explain what I mean.

The bottom line, son, is that a feminist will not love you the way a real woman will. What’s a real woman?
    A real woman is a nice, soft, feminine creature who respects everyone, including men. She has character and a strong moral fiber. For her, marriage and family come first. Work is important, too; but it’s not the be-all-end-all.

https://pjmedia.com/parenting/2017/0...ry-a-feminist/

Equality is not the goal of Feminism. Never was, never will be. That's merely lip service to distract the masses from their true purpose, man-hating.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

this is foolish

it equates the enemy of marriage as "feminists" when really it could be any woman.

teach your boy to read people. teach him the skills he needs to survive.. dont tell him "non feminist = safe"

thats idiotic
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

if you have to choose between losing your dick and being with a feminist, trust me, your dick isn't that important :P
    OH? You would like to Flame ME? ... ok, come now, don't be shy.... Step into the light....

One's perspective changes when moving to another country. When I lived in the USA, I figured there were good women and bad women. Once I got out of Misandrylandia, I learned that all American women, even the nicest, were skewed way off from Mexican women. Even my beloved daughter would not be marriageable in Mexico to educated men.

I wrote on DGM-2 that as a mental exercise I once thought about all the women I had known in the USA, and finally out of hundreds or thousands, identified 6 women I felt were totally sane in the US.

Of the 40 women who live near me in my little Mexican village, at least 3 of them are totally sane, which makes 7.5%. And, the other 37 all cook; clean; scrub floors, take care of the kids, and either give him sex when he wants, or look the other way as he taps the neighbor girl.

Quote Originally Posted by pbisque View Post
    Seriously though, follow the link and watch the 30 second video. It is truly brilliant. The feminist couldn't illustrate his point any better if she had been a paid shill.
    "Sorry, this content isn't available right now
    The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in."

Yes, I'm signed in. Does anyone have a link to this video on another site that works?
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Quote Originally Posted by polite_disagreement View Post
    One's perspective changes when moving to another country. When I lived in the USA, I figured there were good women and bad women. Once I got out of Misandrylandia, I learned that all American women, even the nicest, were skewed way off from Mexican women. Even my beloved daughter would not be marriageable in Mexico to educated men.

I wrote on DGM-2 that as a mental exercise I once thought about all the women I had known in the USA, and finally out of hundreds or thousands, identified 6 women I felt were totally sane in the US.

Of the 40 women who live near me in my little Mexican village, at least 3 of them are totally sane, which makes 7.5%. And, the other 37 all cook; clean; scrub floors, take care of the kids, and either give him sex when he wants, or look the other way as he taps the neighbor girl.
    I don't see how looking the other way while her husband taps the neighbour girl classifies as sane. If my wife ever cheated on me, I'm not saying that I wouldn't necessarily forgive her since I'd have to consider many factors including her remorse and other redeeming qualities; but I am saying that I most certainly would not accept her behaviour.

I don't see how it's any different for a woman whose husband cheats on her when we consider the risk of her husband giving her an STI or her children half-siblings not to mention the humiliation.

Yes, feminism has gone too far. And yes, some feminists believe that even a married woman has a right to whore herself out at will while putting her husband at risk of STIs and his children at risk of ending up with half-siblings and a broken family. But that does not excuse a man from stooping as low as a feminist. And just as a man should not accept his wife cheating on him, a sane woman should likewise not accept her husband cheating on her. Again, she could consider forgiving him depending on circumstances, but that is not the same as her accepting his behaviour. No sane person will accept a spouse's infidelity.