Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: so how is Wonder Woman?

Blog Entries
    http://vidzi.tv/6yy132mbztgk.html

Check it out for yourself. A little blurry, English, sound's a bit off here and there. For a cam, quality is a 9/10. Or don't.

I won't be seeing it for 2 reasons:

1) Warner Brothers is partnered with CBS in the CW Network (the C stands for CBS, the W stands for Warner Brothers). As most people here will undoubtedly remember, CBS hosts The Talk (still), which is infamous around here for the Catherine Kieu Becker debacle and afterwards for their bullshit apology.
    2) Warner Brothers owns Turner Broadcasting who owns CNN.

So long as both of these statements are true, I will NOT be supporting Warner Brothers or ANYTHING affiliated with them at any level.
    When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosh67 View Post
    I won't be seeing it for 2 reasons:

1) Warner Brothers is partnered with CBS in the CW Network (the C stands for CBS, the W stands for Warner Brothers). As most people here will undoubtedly remember, CBS hosts The Talk (still), which is infamous around here for the Catherine Kieu Becker debacle and afterwards for their bullshit apology.
    2) Warner Brothers owns Turner Broadcasting who owns CNN.

So long as both of these statements are true, I will NOT be supporting Warner Brothers or ANYTHING affiliated with them at any level.
    The link I gave is for a cam stream of it. It supports no one.