Thread: New moon

New moon

Hello all! Bloody here, guess you can call me that for short. Have been going by Boxy for some time now, probably since '08 at least, but figure it's time for a change what with a sort of new perspective in life, as was the case with the character I got this name from.

To be clear, I'm not quite new to the idea of the red pill, rather just this particular sort of view after having seen the movie and learning of Paul Elam through it a few short weeks ago. Not sure I've been through every video from An Ear For Men, but I've probably seen more than a dozen. Having mostly watched for pure entertainment, Paul's content has been very interesting and a breath of fresh air. To shine the spotlight at one aspect, has been what to actually do with this information and point of view, rather than to just let it sit and be some kind of bitter, to actually use it for self improvement and better quality of life. Very inspiring. Have also lead myself to a Terrence Popp somehow, and he seems to be a little more of a downer in some respects and also more into entertainment than education, but I feel it does provide some balance.

Moving on to actually introducing myself, some details: cis white male scum, nearing 26 years old, diagnosed early on with high functioning autism, typical shut in artsy nerd, unhealthy and with low self esteem, New Englander, raised Christian(not long until I decided to call myself atheist) and democrat(only most recent election have I decided to vote republican), chronic gamer who really should not spend so much on it, work "maintenance"(see: janitor) at a niche retail store 25 hours a week, homeschooled most of my life, like some anime, miss Lost, excited that Twin Peaks has returned, prefer classic rock or sometimes classic orchestra but there are very specific modern music stuffs I like(RHCP, Cigarettes after sex), not much of a movie goer but I have some favorites(particularly 'Spirited Away', 'Rubber', 'Paris, Texas'), used to read a ton but haven't done much past few years(most Stephen King, Harry Potter series, fav might be 'Flowers for Algernon'), used to be a pothead and have had some issues with heavy drinking and self harm in a number of different ways, don't have many local friends and have a lot of trouble even keeping any I meet online.

So that's me trying to keep things short, being that I'm not very concise and I just like to write a lot. Obviously not much good I have to say about myself but I'm making a conscious effort to try to change that, both mentally and physically. Watching many of the videos on AEFM, it was interesting how BPD seemed to take a lot of focus, because I recall much discussion of it back when I was a regular at WrongPlanet, a forum meant for those on the Aspergers spectrum; apparently there are a number of similarities. Don't want to make myself out to be a perpetual victim or that blame always lies in others, I suppose just pointing out that with my lack of social skills and arguably empathy, it kind be difficult to try to ascertain any given moment of my personal experience, especially with others who are only heavily biased for or against me to ask what their views are. Perhaps here I can get a more objective opinion from people.

I won't type it all out here, being an introduction, but I have a lot of personal experiences to do with a few women that have led me to this point, as well as problems that are more broad, such as feminism seeming to hijack autism only as far as to take credit for defending it while still treating everyone who doesn't conform like dirt, among other already known arguments against the movement.

Hoping to share in more detail and explore, but this is it for here. Anyone who's made it to the end, thanks for reading. Nice to find a place like this to have a more open discussion on a lot of these issues.

Blog Entries
    Hello Bloody,

Welcome to the forums! I think you'll find quite a few kindred souls here.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

welcome to the forums
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Welcome, Bloody nice nick-name
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Hi, welcome...

How feminism try to highjack autism???

welcome to the party pal
    train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose Yoda

to thine own self be true!

Welcome to the AVFM forums BloodyHeartland.
    “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
    ― Pythagoras

Hello and welcome!

Thanks everyone! Nice to feel welcome here. Unfortunately don't have anything specific on hand in regards to feminism and autism, more likely to find stuff to do with leftists in general, but if I find any of the old articles discussed on WP I'll get them linked here.