Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pat Buchanan mentions Civil War.

Pat Buchanan mentions Civil War.

Pat Buchanan wrote a column mentioning the specter of Civil War over the attack by Democrats on Trump. I have thought the same thing.

They think if they can do something, anything, to Trump, impeach, chop off his head, kill him, the conservative backlash will die. I don't think that is the case. They are screwing with tens of millions of people who want him to do exactly what he is doing, except ever more so.

And, those are the people who own the most guns and have most military background.

This is not new to me. I predicted an eventual civil war back in the 90's, as bullying effectively stopped freedom of speech. And, the bullies assume if you stop people from stating their beliefs, the beliefs no longer count. Hohoho hahaha heeheehee. That is why feminists worked so hard to destroy any man who spoke out against feminist extremes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by polite_disagreement View Post
    Pat Buchanan wrote a column mentioning the specter of Civil War over the attack by Democrats on Trump. I have thought the same thing.

They think if they can do something, anything, to Trump, impeach, chop off his head, kill him, the conservative backlash will die. I don't think that is the case. They are screwing with tens of millions of people who want him to do exactly what he is doing, except ever more so.

And, those are the people who own the most guns and have most military background.

This is not new to me. I predicted an eventual civil war back in the 90's, as bullying effectively stopped freedom of speech. And, the bullies assume if you stop people from stating their beliefs, the beliefs no longer count. Hohoho hahaha heeheehee. That is why feminists worked so hard to destroy any man who spoke out against feminist extremes.

I agree. The Democrats have become something I don't recognize or understand. It blows my mind what has happened recently in US politics and society.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

This reminds me if a part of the history of my country of origin...

It started pretty much as you say here... political disagreements turned into violence... people will do illegal traffic stops and kill citizens of the opposite political party...

One of the parties eventually toke over the police and used the police to massacre members of the opposite party... then the opposite party got some containers of guns and build up their own army...

Have being around 100 or 150 years of violence...

So maybe people on this forums bragging how many weapons they have.. there is a lot of more people on this country with weapons too... and people thinking they can pick up weapons and easily massacre one of the biggest political parties on the country... think again, because you don't need a degree to use a gun or a machete or a chainsaw... Any snowflake can learn how to do those things with some 2 weeks of training...

But yesh... great fuking idea.. dismiss all the evidence about the corruption the president is involve in.. and instead talk about taking guns to the street and kill people with the wrong color of ties...

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Violencia

Of course, your posting makes some sense. But, it sure looks like the first shots of the Civil War were fired a few hours ago. And, a lot of liberals seemed to cheer the shooting of a Republican legislator.

As a very militant activist in the 80's and 90's, I did study violent protest. After some serious study, I concluded that most violent protest is a childish impatience. If your cause is just, and you are patient, that viewpoint will eventually triumph. If your cause is not just, it will not triump.

An example is John Brown. He got involved in some serious violence, which gained him nothing because he was pretty much alone. Once the entire society got involved, on both sides, there was much more violence, but in the end slavery was gone.

My generation of men's activists worked hard and really let it all hang out. We gained nothing, because society as a whole paid no attention, as other posters recently commented. Now that a large number of men realize there is a problem, things are changing very fast. Men dropping out of the work market. Men refusing marriage in large numbers.

As I have said, I think it's too late. But women are starting to re-think feminism, which is a starting point.

One can argue about the timeline of this civil war, but it has been a cold civil war so far. One more act of politically partisan violence against the ruling party and The Left could find itself in the unenviable position of being on the losing side of a hot civil war. The majority of military members support Trump. Declaration of martial law would immediately halt the current slow motion coup d'etat now in motion; in fact, it would crush The Left.

The Left is guilty of sedition, plain and simple: Trump beheaded, Trump killed in Central Park plays, etc. It's time to start charging these people before it spirals out of control. Trump seems to be comfortable with chaos, so if The Left wants to create chaos, they've picked the wrong mark. You never know, Trump may be just itching to declare martial law. Burn it to the ground and make America great again!
    Stay single and prosper!

Buchanan's exaggerating.

Trump's not getting impeached simply cuz he has majority of both the congress and the senate, and it would be one hell of a risk for them to take .. not with some serious guarantees in return. It's not an impossibility, they may risk impeaching Trump if they think public opinion might cost them their seats in the upcoming 2018 elections. Very far fetched though .. very.

Things may be serious, but Trump's getting himself into hot water all on his own. His criticism of Qatar after the $12 billion dollar deal with the US for jets, as well as its accommodation of US bases, was plain old stupid. Had the US ambassador resign on account of his actions and the pentagon working to fix what he did. Disapproval of Trump's actions aren't necessarily American; his trip to Britain may now be canceled due to lack of public support over there, especially on account of the unconstitutional executive order he proposed that Yates refused to defend, and the fact that his own supporter, MP May, seems to have just lost overall majority over there. This is a small portion of what's going on and what many people see and thus, rationally object to. It's everyday with this guy and he's got to start acting presidential and get better advisers. Anyway, it's most likely that Mueller will dismiss the current case due to lack of evidence, but the upcoming 2018 elections can drastically change things for Trump.

Civil war isn't likely to happen cuz people are fragmented into so many different parts. You got your blacks, hispanics, Jews, Muslims .. etc, whereas you need two clearly major opponents for that. If anything, supporters are more extreme now, and the rift between them is getting deeper, which is the worst part of it all, given they're in the same boat with respect to basic standards of living.

Of course, your posting makes some sense. But, it sure looks like the first shots of the Civil War were fired a few hours ago. And, a lot of liberals seemed to cheer the shooting of a Republican legislator.
    Yes I got this news... I did not wanted to comment until the identity of the shooter was disclosed... the guy even volunteers for Sanders campaign... So I can't avoid to see communist ties to this...

The violence as it is narrated looks a lot like the wiki link I posted... the shooter asked for political affiliation before opening fire...

Eventually people will refuse to answer this question, then they will target people with the tie of the wrong color, or the car of the wrong color or what not...

About the claim of who shoot the first bullet... it depends on the side you ask... but at the end.. it does not really matter...

As a very militant activist in the 80's and 90's, I did study violent protest. After some serious study, I concluded that most violent protest is a childish impatience. If your cause is just, and you are patient, that viewpoint will eventually triumph. If your cause is not just, it will not triump.
    I did not study violence, I group up in it... Your idealism that the good always win is pure BS... Or to say it on a different way... all causes are just on the eyes of their fanatics...

An example is John Brown. He got involved in some serious violence, which gained him nothing because he was pretty much alone. Once the entire society got involved, on both sides, there was much more violence, but in the end slavery was gone.

My generation of men's activists worked hard and really let it all hang out. We gained nothing, because society as a whole paid no attention, as other posters recently commented. Now that a large number of men realize there is a problem, things are changing very fast. Men dropping out of the work market. Men refusing marriage in large numbers.

As I have said, I think it's too late. But women are starting to re-think feminism, which is a starting point.
    I think feminism is winning...

Quote Originally Posted by oldblueeyes View Post
    The Left is guilty of sedition, plain and simple: Trump beheaded,
    I'd call this distasteful, but not criminal... unfortunate that the boy had to find the picture, and very upsetting that the woman make aggressive remarks about the boy as well...

Trump killed in Central Park plays
    Twisted to the end... It is a modern version of an old play... the conspirators did not win, so it can actually be understood as a message against killing the president... but people sticks with 5 minutes of video and ignore the aftermaths... what do I know?

It's time to start charging these people before it spirals out of control.
    Using state violence to silence opposition is pretty much... an out of control situation... See Venezuela for reference how well this stuff works...

Burn it to the ground and make America great again!
    The terrorists demolish 2 buildings in about 3 hours, till the day of today america have not completely healt about it... how you think the same at large scale will work?

Not only Pat Buchanan. Michael Savage predicted 'violence' by 'marginals' day before attack

A partial list of threats against GOP and Trump from Hollywood celebrities

Somebody's got to put the Leftist Commie Scum in their place, and if it takes martial law and tanks and troops in city streets, well, half the population won't mind seeing some Antifa ass kicked, that's for sure. And if an America which respects civil liberty, rather than the one which suffocates it now, emerges from the aftermath, then maybe that will influence the rest of the western world, including Canada.

The Left lost the election, do they wish to lose a bloody war too?
    Last edited by oldblueeyes; 06-15-2017 at 03:00 PM.
    Stay single and prosper!

I am not sure they believe they can lose a war of any kind.