Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pat Buchanan mentions Civil War.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblueeyes View Post
    Not only Pat Buchanan. Michael Savage predicted 'violence' by 'marginals' day before attack

A partial list of threats against GOP and Trump from Hollywood celebrities

Somebody's got to put the Leftist Commie Scum in their place, and if it takes martial law and tanks and troops in city streets, well, half the population won't mind seeing some Antifa ass kicked, that's for sure. And if an America which respects civil liberty, rather than the one which suffocates it now, emerges from the aftermath, then maybe that will influence the rest of the western world, including Canada.

The Left lost the election, do they wish to lose a bloody war too?
    I, for one, am not anxious to see another Tiananmen Square. Even if the angry protestors ARE a bunch of dim witted college students and their culturally elitist leaders. Violence is only acceptable as a defense. Sending in the military, tanks and all (as happened at Tiananmen and as you're suggesting), to squash unruly students and a, comparatively, handful of violent protestors is not the route to take. Send in the police riot control? Sure. Rubber bullets, tear gas, water tanks. OK, if it comes to that. Actual military and tanks with actual bullets and shells? No. That's not something I can support.

Blog Entries
    Well it's just divide and conquer isn't it. The goal is further locking down civil liberties and freedom in general. It doesn't mater which side goes mental first. It would seem the left has done so and the media has fanned the flames. Next up, Joe Redneck reaches the point where he has had enough and it goes hot. Then the martial law. Be careful what you wish for. For what it is worth, Joe Redneck has been amazingly patient with this nonsense, but it can't last forever.
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Yeah maybe achieving a police state is what all this uproar is about.
    Men stay single and your pockets will jingle!

Quote Originally Posted by oldblueeyes View Post
    achieving a police state is what all this uproar is about.
    fixed it for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.