Thread: British Kids Provide The Most Adorable Takedown Of Donald Trump

British Kids Provide The Most Adorable Takedown Of Donald Trump

Propaganda at it's finest... Netflix TV show uses what looks like a diversity designed cast of indoctrinated kids to trash talk the US president.

and here a picture of the group... I somehow find strange that girls get to stand up and boys get to kneel down... considering that the producers of this picture are the same producer of the video above... I'd say this is not coincidence, this is designed to send another subtle message on perhaps what they think social roles should be... and what part masculinity have in it...

Also on the video there is a really awkward moment with a kid, where he gets his name asked... apparently so we get to understand that he is gender neutral/fluid... as the name is gender neutral and he sports an earring in his right ear... but when it comes to girls standing up and boys kneeling down... it clears out any questions about his gender.

Blog Entries
    Wait....children will:

Echo what they hear in their parents' homes?
    Try to say what adults want to hear to earn their approval?

Wow. I hope they publish the findings. This is going to revolutionize childhood psychology.
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Blog Entries
    "He doesn't like people with brown skin."
    Child manipulating propagandist points, nods, "Yes that's right."
    And they are proud of this shit. It's fucking disgusting. Teach kids to hate, you've taught them it's okay to hate, that's all that is achieved. They don't have a clue why they hate or even who they hate. That monster has taught the two basics, make the target identifiable visibly different to the inside group, then excuse it as the target's fault.

I am disgusted by the reaction in the UK. Like Trump, don't like Trump, agree or disagree, all valid positions, but what do we have, culturing and promoting hatred based on utter ignorance and a desire to interfere in what is not for us to decide. Of course as we can see, it's even worse, a US left propagandist coming over to export hatred as political strategy, given free access to children, plenty of support and a netflix show.

For decades simple principles about not deceiving and deluding kids towards any political viewpoint had been dominant in education. In my old school we even had a staunch lefty head mistress, and she bit her tongue and determinedly followed that principle, but that as nearly 40 years ago. Now trashed to hell.

Teaching kids to hate, there is gonna be a devil to pay in the future on that one.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Quote Originally Posted by voidspawn View Post
    "He doesn't like people with brown skin."
    Child manipulating propagandist points, nods, "Yes that's right."
    And they are proud of this shit. It's fucking disgusting. Teach kids to hate, you've taught them it's okay to hate, that's all that is achieved. They don't have a clue why they hate or even who they hate. That monster has taught the two basics, make the target identifiable visibly different to the inside group, then excuse it as the target's fault.

I am disgusted by the reaction in the UK. Like Trump, don't like Trump, agree or disagree, all valid positions, but what do we have, culturing and promoting hatred based on utter ignorance and a desire to interfere in what is not for us to decide. Of course as we can see, it's even worse, a US left propagandist coming over to export hatred as political strategy, given free access to children, plenty of support and a netflix show.

For decades simple principles about not deceiving and deluding kids towards any political viewpoint had been dominant in education. In my old school we even had a staunch lefty head mistress, and she bit her tongue and determinedly followed that principle, but that as nearly 40 years ago. Now trashed to hell.

Teaching kids to hate, there is gonna be a devil to pay in the future on that one.
    Talking about Netflix... still not offering The Red Pill?... but the reason must be something technical, not ideological... they say.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by simpleman View Post
    Talking about Netflix... still not offering The Red Pill?... but the reason must be something technical, not ideological... they say.
    Yes, TECHNICALLY, they are run by sexist, hateful Feminists.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

This is some seriously immoral propaganda. Exploiting the ignorance of youth to defame a political opponent is a special kind of evil.. assuming Chelsea even believes in the concept of good or evil.

Making fun of someone's hair color and skin color.. and then supporting a claim that the OTHER person does not like 'brown' people is the very definition of a false narrative... aka Racism.

To my knowledge, Donald Trump has never once made a reference or someone's skin color (and there would definitely be video of that) when describing their actions as good or evil. Donald Trump describes peoples ACTIONS as good or evil, despite their skin color or gender.

Leftists always project, and indoctrinate kids to do the same.

Here in Mexico, if someone brings up Trump, one of the things I tell them is that Republicans freed the slaves; Democrats had the KKK. In the 60's, the Republicans voted for Civil Rights for blacks; the Democrats voted against it. Jeb Bush, brother of the last President Bush, is married to a Mexican woman.

Then, I ask them to name a Democrat who is married to a Mexican woman. This is risky, because there may well be a lot of important Democrats married to Mexican woman, but I don't know them. I explain the press is Democrat and they will tell any lie to make the Republicans look bad. So, they tell the Republicans hate Mexicans and Blacks.

I explain the Dems preach the Mexicans are lazy and can't take care of themselves so the government must do it. The Republicans believe the Mexicans can take care of themselves if you leave them alone. And, I show examples from my neighbors. A couple who make tamales every day, and support themselves by selling them downtown. the people next door support themselves by making gelatines and selling them down town. I add that most of us North Americans are lazy and would starve in Mexico without a pension.