Thread: Good to be here

Good to be here

Hello everybody,

First of all, I am not a native english speaker, so... yeah it is possible that I do a ton of mistakes and typos, so sorry for aaaaall of them . About myself... I am a 33 postdoctoral scientist from Spain, recently started working in USA, I have a longterm relationship (so not MGTOW) with a great woman (also scientist, no way meeting people out of the field if your are working 12h a day ).

For sometime I considerered myself a feminist, but never thought about that topic too much. Until a new online spanish journal (3 years ago) that I supported and like its editorial started to go deep in the topic with several articles about feminism (patriarchy, opresor/opressed, always victims/always guilty,...) that does not match my selfcreated idea of what feminism should be... therefore, shocked by the wrath and hatred that this articles emanated (specially one anonymous pen-named collaborator that has become famous on twitter for her full of misandry tuits) I start debating on the comments of this journal with feminism and non-feminism people finding that the theory of what is feminism have nothing in common with what actually feminism look like.

So, long story short... I quit calling myself feminism and found some other movements that are more similar to my own idea of what are the gender issues in our society and recently I saw "the red pill" and thought that should be a great idea coming here to share ideas, debate theories and know a little bit more about anything that could be happening here.

Nice to meet you all and despite my time consuming work I will try to appear here often.
    Last edited by rinkon; 06-17-2017 at 04:11 AM.

Welcome to the AVFM forums rinkon, hope to see you participating in the threads.
    “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
    ― Pythagoras

Blog Entries
    Welcome Rinkon.

I hope your story of challenging the narrative and being convinced of it's falsehood by the bigoted closed minded response, gets repeated more and more. Still too many people simply accept and believe. I've got the benefit of being an older git, and having seen with my own eyes the reality these liars base their propaganda on. In my local university many times a year they commemorate 'thousands of years of female oppression' as some assumed truth, and it's never questioned at all. The never question comes down to some people don't take it seriously, some people don't pay attention but the greater part is most people don't want to argue with those who do act like they believe it. But not arguing it, turns to it being used against you, you first owe them something for the oppression that happened, then you deserve to be punished for being an oppressor. Slippery slope to being manipulated and controlled.

Hope you post lots, your English is plenty good enough.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rinkon View Post
    Hello everybody,

First of all, I am not a native english speaker, so... yeah it is possible that I do a ton of mistakes and typos, so sorry for aaaaall of them . About myself... I am a 33 postdoctoral scientist from Spain, recently started working in USA, I have a longterm relationship (so not MGTOW) with a great woman (also scientist, no way meeting people out of the field if your are working 12h a day ).

For sometime I considerered myself a feminist, but never thought about that topic too much. Until a new online spanish journal (3 years ago) that I supported and like its editorial started to go deep in the topic with several articles about feminism (patriarchy, opresor/opressed, always victims/always guilty,...) that does not match my selfcreated idea of what feminism should be... therefore, shocked by the wrath and hatred that this articles emanated (specially one anonymous pen-named collaborator that has become famous on twitter for her full of misandry tuits) I start debating on the comments of this journal with feminism and non-feminism people finding that the theory of what is feminism have nothing in common with what actually feminism look like.

So, long story short... I quit calling myself feminism and found some other movements that are more similar to my own idea of what are the gender issues in our society and recently I saw "the red pill" and thought that should be a great idea coming here to share ideas, debate theories and know a little bit more about anything that could be happening here.

Nice to meet you all and despite my time consuming work I will try to appear here often.

Welcome to the forums!
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Quote Originally Posted by rinkon View Post
    Hello everybody,
    Hi there, and welcome.

First of all, I am not a native english speaker, so...
    Det er du ikke alene om, så det går sikkert bra.

I quit calling myself feminism and found some other movements that are more similar to my own idea of what are the gender issues in our society ...
    Just to pick out this one thing ... how many "plain vanilla" feminists would disagree with the "ugly" feminism? Chances of a revolution from within, of a break-up?

M

welcome Rinkon

before you know it you'll be realizing feminism is quite an evil force.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Blog Entries
    Welcome

hello and welcome
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam