Thread: Women in rock

Women in rock

One thing I've noticed is that although according to the feminist mantra, rock music is a bastion of toxic masculinity, women who have real talent - like this girl - give this claim no credence whatsoever:

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...fish+interview

heart
    janice
    pretenders
    annie lennox
    who sings for the cranberries? dont know her name
    stevie nicks
    sheryl crow
    joan jett
    alanis morisette
    tina turner
    pat benatar
    gwen stefani

i dont like all the above.
    but i like some.

and they are proof that you are correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Is that what they say about rock? I guess relative to the number of male acts, yeah, it seems females are few and far between. So what? Are they going to rewrite history? Don't they have bigger fish to fry? Who even cares about rock these days?
    Men stay single and your pockets will jingle!

People like me who grew up on it, and the generations since from my experience: https://reviews.wikinut.com/Blackmor...e-O2/3pbdrzqj/

It is a statistical thing. The Gaussian Distribution Curve on intelligence and achievement show men definitely skewed way over, beyond where women are.

And, if there are cash and prizes for men to do something, the best men will do it. Sort of like the large number of women who get cash and prizes for having kids with no man in the house, except somehow different.