Thread: LEGO Batman

LEGO Batman

who's seen this?

my god.

gynocentrism is deep in society.

and feminism is deep in the movie industry

i cant get over how man hating this movie was.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Blog Entries
    who's seen this?

my god.

gynocentrism is deep in society.

and feminism is deep in the movie industry

i cant get over how man hating this movie was.

Don't think I saw that one. Last one I saw was "The Lego Movie".
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

lego movie was okay..had some issues but not one tenth of the man hating of lego batman
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Probably I'm the only one who sees the connection with this thread. But, I am reminded of my days of writing militant op-eds on men's issues to our local newspaper.

Many women thought I was a horrid woman-hater. Once in a while, a woman would tell me, "I feel sorry for your poor wife!"

And, with totally serious face, I would respond. "I don't understand that. Actually, my wife is the envy of her whole family for being married to me."

The funniest part of this exchange is, my Mexican wife really is the envy of her whole family for being married to me. Not just because I was a relatively affluent North American, but because the kids came to visit and saw how I treated her and the kids.

This is why I sometimes say that American men not only aren't as bad as American women say; American women collectively don't even deserve American men. And, millions, perhaps billions of women all over the world, are well aware of that fact. GTHO!