Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DISCORD APP = go download it and come chat

DISCORD APP = go download it and come chat

would love to see our regular posters come on.! everyone!
    Last edited by TheNarrator; 06-25-2017 at 07:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

anyone who wants to chat on discord.

https://discordapp.com/download = download this & install

once installed

you load it. and it will bring a menu with a bar on the left the bar will contain a circle with a plus sign in it..click it

https://discord.gg/BzScDWU

copy the above into it after clicking. it invites you to a server to chat on.

very handy program. once you're done that you can also add it as an APP to your phone or even use browsers to load it. but i recommend installing on first use so your settings and everything get set and you then have a source for app etc.

anyone needing help with it ask me

you can chat on it..and you can also get a microphone and talk. i'll try to set up another day for it.. install/add server and write on it and check it and we'll decide a day/time
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Blog Entries
    Narrator during your bumps you should offer the next time when you or someone else can convene a gathering.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

just keep checking it. people are on a LOT these days. just go on and join a channel and have people to chat.

join this people.

anyone who wants to..join it. all welcome.

anyone.

bumping.......

BUMPING

that is gross plummer

anyone can be on today? or tomorrow?

i'm going to bump this again.
    we've had people like

theplummer
    voidspawn
    matrixtransform
    greatstrengthwithin
    grumpy old man
    comoradeprescott
    mister eee

and others.

all come and chat. i would love to see more regulars.. and maybe setup a weekly meet

And what do y'all do for fun on discord? Silly prank phone calls?
    Men stay single and your pockets will jingle!

Quote Originally Posted by oldblueeyes View Post
    and what do y'all do for fun on discord? Silly prank phone calls?
    ..........lol!!!!
    >>"and in other news, the Judge in the case of AVFM Vs Feminazism ruled today that the creators of 'Gender Equality' are guilty of Intent to Obtain Social Change by Deception. The Feminazi case collapsed just one day into the trial, after a 1st year medical student demonstrated that men are not, in fact, equal to women".<<

Newbie AVFM Member, 2 days in: "My eyes, why do my eyes hurt?"

Jaybee, cautious tone: "You've never used them before".