Thread: DISCORD APP = go download it and come chat

DISCORD APP = go download it and come chat

would love to see our regular posters come on.! everyone!
    Last edited by TheNarrator; 06-25-2017 at 07:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

anyone who wants to chat on discord.

https://discordapp.com/download = download this & install

once installed

you load it. and it will bring a menu with a bar on the left the bar will contain a circle with a plus sign in it..click it

https://discord.gg/BzScDWU

copy the above into it after clicking. it invites you to a server to chat on.

very handy program. once you're done that you can also add it as an APP to your phone or even use browsers to load it. but i recommend installing on first use so your settings and everything get set and you then have a source for app etc.

anyone needing help with it ask me

you can chat on it..and you can also get a microphone and talk. i'll try to set up another day for it.. install/add server and write on it and check it and we'll decide a day/time
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Blog Entries
    Narrator during your bumps you should offer the next time when you or someone else can convene a gathering.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

just keep checking it. people are on a LOT these days. just go on and join a channel and have people to chat.

join this people.

anyone who wants to..join it. all welcome.

anyone.

bumping.......

BUMPING

that is gross plummer

anyone can be on today? or tomorrow?