Thread: Sick and Tired

Sick and Tired

I am sick and tired of constant and incessant death threats by the left toward anyone who does not agree with them.

Do not dismiss this crap as idle or emotional political talk. The left, since the days of Plato, has believed it is acceptable to kill anyone who does not fit into their evil schemes.

And, in the 20th Century, apparently, at least 100 million people were killed by their leftist governments.

We understand the goal of the left, with all their bullying for the last 50 years, was to implement communism in the USA. Well, there was finally an effective resistance once a capable leader appeared. One who eats bullies for lunch.

So, get used to it. Communism did not take over. I cannnot say it never will, but of course my own prediction is the USA with all its military power is near its end. And it will be a while before another government gets that much power.

This death threat nonsense did not start with the election of Donald Trump. Early in Obama's reign, Donald Kaul, liberal writer in the past for the Des Moines Register, wrote that conservatives should be tied on the back of pickup trucks and dragged around until they change their views. And, the Register printed it.

The left stands, and has always stood for mass murder. Enough already.

Quote Originally Posted by polite_disagreement View Post
    I am sick and tired of constant and incessant
    harping on this demonization of people you disagree with. Men on the left are still men.
    Problem with that?
    Go found your own non-inclusive thing.

death threats by the left toward anyone who does not agree with them.
    Some people are opposed to a lot of stuff, as long as it is some out-group doing it. If you're in-group, it's totally fine.
    This way of thinking is understandable - but it is rather primitive.

Do not dismiss this crap as idle or emotional political talk.
    Oh, you bet I will.
    I dismiss this crap as idle emotional political talk.

The left, since the days of Plato ...
    Beside the fact that Plato predates the left/right label by about 2000 years ....
    You don't seriously intend to place him on the left? He was seriously anti-democracy.

has believed it is acceptable to kill anyone who does not fit into their evil schemes.
    It's what people in power do. That's what power is for.
    The 'divine right' certainly hasn't shied away from killing anyone who does not fit into their evil schemes
    during the 6000 years they've been at the helm.

And, in the 20th Century, apparently, at least 100 million people were killed by their leftist governments.
    Add in those killed by governments of far-off countries, it's an even match.
    Famines killing 20, 30 or 50-odd million people had been routine in Russia, China, India and Africa in the preceding two centuries.
    A lot of that is still going on, especially in Africa. Where, btw, the Brits invented Concentration Camps.

We understand the goal of the left, with all their bullying for the last 50 years, was to implement communism in the USA.
    Well, there was finally an effective resistance once a capable leader appeared. One who eats bullies for lunch.
    The 1 % must be mighty relieved.

my own prediction is the USA with all its military power is near its end.
    A lot of people agree.

And it will be a while before another government gets that much power.
    About two years, according to some.

The left stands, and has always stood for mass murder.
    Right ...

M

You, as usual, have some good points there. However, the nearly 100 million unarmed people killed by leftist governments in the 20th Century renders them pretty much into nothing. But, carry on.

You, as usual, have some good points there. However, the nearly 100 million unarmed people killed by leftist governments in the 20th Century renders them pretty much into nothing. But, carry on.
    I disagree. Not that 100 million dead are not a fuck-up. But that's exactly the point.
    The other side is equally, if not more, fucked up; and so fuck-ups cease to be an argument.
    Or at least the fuck-ups on one side do not automatically prove that the other side's fuck-ups are "better".
    Private Capitalism and State Capitalism kill in different ways, but still, Capitalism kills.
    If we couldhave capitalism without all the killing, that would be great.
    The question is how to do that.
    Opting for one form of killing over the other is not the answer I'm looking for.

M

i did security for the anti nazi league once and was shocked of their stories of looking to initiate violence.
    train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose Yoda

to thine own self be true!

The difference is the left is openly advocating violence and murder in the mainstream press. If the right were doing that, I would be as adamant about worrying about it. But, the right had not slaughtered tens of millions of leftists, which also makes a difference.

Another important difference is when the left killed millions, they first disarmed the population. The right is aggressively trying to arm the population to the teeth so they cannot be slaughtered. I am surprised, even shocked, that this does not register on your brain. If the right were going to have its killing fields, they would not be demanding firearms in every house. That would not make sense. THINK!!!

Another important difference is when the left killed millions, they first disarmed the population. The right is aggressively trying to arm the population to the teeth so they cannot be slaughtered. I am surprised, even shocked, that this does not register on your brain. If the right were going to have its killing fields, they would not be demanding firearms in every house. That would not make sense. THINK!!!
    No connection there. We have a) social democracy and b) as many weapons as you have.

M

Blog Entries
    This is a very good point. Although I would wager the shotgun or pistol in the hands of the average citizen would be much of a concern to a machine-gun wielding trained professional soldier, but it would at least slow them down a bit. Just look at the hard time every major nation has had in their middle eastern wars. Or the success that Israel has had in instilling peace at the barrel of a gun.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men