Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Anti-Feminist Sociology Essay

Quote Originally Posted by Cam_Schwz View Post
    Hey, guys.

After stressing out about submitting it so badly, I missed the cutoff time by just a few hours. I submitted it by E-mail but the lecturer said there was nothing she could do about it.

I scraped through Sociology with a passing grade and didn't get any feedback on the essay
    No worries, if you ever stand for political office, 30 years down the line, the media will dig it up and everybody will hear of it

M

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam_Schwz View Post
    Hey, guys.

After stressing out about submitting it so badly, I missed the cutoff time by just a few hours. I submitted it by E-mail but the lecturer said there was nothing she could do about it.

I scraped through Sociology with a passing grade and didn't get any feedback on the essay
    That's sad to hear. It's actually quite worrying. An insidious side effect of being put in the situation of having to worry about your ideas or opinions. If you met the standards for academic writing, the only thing that should matter is the quality of your work and that what you've produced is relevant to the question you were given to address. There should be nothing else to worry about. It's disgraceful that you've been put in the situation that get put off submitting work and end up with lower grades than you deserve. Though I'm dubious that there was nothing she could do about missing a cut off by a few hours. It's not like turning up to an exam a few hours late.

Don't let them undermine your confidence in yourself, if you do the work and make the standard that's all they can ask, the ideas you explore shouldn't frighten anyone and you are entitled to have your view on anything. That's a right they demand, and they should respect for others.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.