Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Naked & Afraid

Naked & Afraid

has anyone watched this TV show?

the girlfriend and i have taken to no longer watching TV or movies.
    we find its dumb. i honestly had not watched TV for some 15 years when i met her. we've watched a few TV shows over the last 10 years. not much..very little. BUT im so sick of the man hating etc....

we watch UFC mostly as we interact during that. it seems like the most wholesome thing to watch we can find. even if it is fucking retarded.

HOWEVER we started watching naked and afraid.

we bare through the whiny women.... basically ALL the women are entitled whiny bitches

and some sort of come around realize they NEED the men and apologize and work together but.. it seems ALL of them start off expecting shit.

they also have this ridiculous need to cover their bodies.. id say half of them make some kind of garment like thats even remotely needed.

its weird the priorities of women.

but there has never been as blatant a showing of everyday women's entitled attitude as this show.

they are normal regular women and EVERY SINGLE ONE brings up "men being bossy" etc.. etc etc..its ridiculous.

they are stupid cunts.

anyways..rant over.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

also

every single woman describes herself as "im a strong independent woman"

the even idea of a man saying "im a strong independent man" is ridiculous

the men go there to work with their partners and do their best

the women go there to get free shit and demand more shit.

its so insane.. the difference in the sexes.
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

girlfriend brought up something too while we were outside.....

the worst part of all this is that everyone watches this show and does not even realize it

the women get scores of their survivalist skills but never have anything warranting it
    the men have loads of skills and carry the team and their scores are always slightly higher

the women bitch and the guys get aggravated and their scores are lowered because they had to put up with a dumb cunt. (literally) while her score goes up.. for surviving..but the men carried them!!!! LOL

i think we've watched 3 seasons now..and the XL season# 1... and out of all the women... 1 thrived..1 was awesome. the rest were entitled losers.

Australian Ninja premier last nite.

Men and Women same course, no exceptions, one mistake and your'e out !! (read this with a corny voice-over kind of voice for best effect)

not a single strong independent woman made it through phase one. Nil

Amazingly, and who woulda thought, of course you can still continue into phase 2 even if you fail.

This is probably not Sparta
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

lol wait what? how did they get through to phase 2?

i wanna download that now.
    Last edited by TheNarrator; 07-10-2017 at 02:14 AM.

girlfriend also brought up

the women always complain later "oh i let him take the lead i should not have to"

but they delude themselves in this. they wanted him to take the lead. because they dont know wwhat the fuck to do. while its happening they want him to have the lead because they dont want it!!!!! all this posturing saying they want the lead but really they dont!

Blog Entries
    I did see one episode where the girl legit kicked the dudes ass. It wasn't her physical strength though, he was just a dumb ass. I think he dropped out around day 5 and she made it through to extraction. That was one episode out of dozens I've seen.

The worst thing about the show is seeing guys take crazy stupid risks to get something done that would be easy if to people were doing it. They often wear themselves out and get sick or injured. If it shows up that way to the viewer, can you imagine what it looked like in real time? I'm more of a fan of the couple of shows where teams of men and teams of women set up on different islands or in different areas. To my knowledge, there hasn't been one of those yet that doesn't show reality well.
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Quote Originally Posted by pbisque View Post
    I did see one episode where the girl legit kicked the dudes ass. It wasn't her physical strength though, he was just a dumb ass. I think he dropped out around day 5 and she made it through to extraction. That was one episode out of dozens I've seen.

The worst thing about the show is seeing guys take crazy stupid risks to get something done that would be easy if to people were doing it. They often wear themselves out and get sick or injured. If it shows up that way to the viewer, can you imagine what it looked like in real time? I'm more of a fan of the couple of shows where teams of men and teams of women set up on different islands or in different areas. To my knowledge, there hasn't been one of those yet that doesn't show reality well.
    yeah theres one girl who thrived we saw as well.. she was awesome.
    what kind of show do you mean?

survivor never splits the sexes

Blog Entries
    The last video unfortunately tells the truth of it all. Male thirst needs to die.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Blog Entries