Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 53

Thread: Naked & Afraid

  1. #41
    its a thread guys. 100% alive. post what you want!
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

  2. #42
    i agree with M's post quite a lot. i do believe women have extended their range as you say. and the part about the indentured servants.. its true. its gone so far i dont think it can go back until we crash.

    also... about the forums being dull..i've hardly been posting i am finding the forums boring.

    it could be that ive gotten all im going to get from them. i feel the same about most of the online anti SJW scene and men's rights scenes.. very little to be gained at this point.

    but i still browse lurk and read a bit.

    but iggy maxx dubs and malcolm and others dont post much anymore and i always liked their posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

  3. #43
    Senior Member pbisque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    A midwest state in Murica
    Posts
    1,986
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    39
    There is a point of diminishing returns. I check in now and then to see if anything new strikes me. It's good they are around. It would be nice to see them come back to life but we are such a small part of the population that slumps are bound to happen. If there were more of us, we wouldn't need a forum.
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

    It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

  4. #44
    yeah i hear that pbisque

    so..another season in.

    and 3 girls in their 20's are naked and flaunt it..no one complains

    then one guy goes naked..hes like "WERE ON A BLOODY ISLAND" and they all call him disgusting etc.. even the girls who were naked before! haha

    lol thought that was funny.
    Last edited by TheNarrator; 01-10-2018 at 09:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

  5. #45
    Senior Member Phobos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Starbucks-ville, USA
    Posts
    329
    Rep Power
    8
    Hey, you guys are talking about posting slumps.
    I've been busy with a new job and some real life crap,
    But mostly, I feel like things have gotten a lot better. For a few years there, I suppose those last four years of Obama, I felt like I was the only sane person left on the planet.
    I feel like there's been a huge cultural shift with Pres. Trump. He may not have been the best messenger, but his message against SJW culture was correct. I see common sense talk EVERYWHERE now on every forum that's not a tightly-controlled far-left echo chamber.

    Obviously, we have NOT achieved egalitarianism and there's a HUGE amount of work to be done, but there are a LOT of people talking about these issues now and I think MANY more young men have been red-pilled than before.

  6. #46
    Sounds positive.
    Here in Melbourne sadly , it quite isn't the case yet.

    Milo's talk here sent the universe into a bit of a spin and the psychos came out and dominated the airwaves
    There were however, many who went to listen and the best part in my experience was that there were so many people around who had never heard of Milo at all until the local media latched onto it.
    Reckon I could count about a dozen that I know personally who were quite surprised to find that his redder pill messages resonated with them.
    I was mostly reading between the lines because to speak outright that you agree with anything he says automatically makes you a bigoted hater...duh!

    I tend to carry around a few jokes for the boys and some of them are naturally enough, about women.
    Obviously I dont trot them out amongst the womens but too many times something funny falls flat and I can detect the fairly obvious discomfort in the intended audience ... omg, demeaning of women!...if you had a daughter, omg! ( I have 2 btw)
    on the other hand, there are many especially among the 30-ish, that lap up a good joke about women.
    One of my favorites is about ironing and it seems to divide the audiences into well 2 defined groups: mysogynists, and fools.
    The joke for me is on them... I personally do a shit load of ironing, not to mention the lion's share of the cooking (see, even thats a joke...lion's share...ha har)
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

    And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

    "What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

    "What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

  7. #47
    here its off the deep end leftism still... canada is lost i cant see us coming out of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

  8. #48
    Senior Member pbisque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    A midwest state in Murica
    Posts
    1,986
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    39
    I'm near enough Canada that it must be rubbing off. I don't know of a single red pill man in my personal reality. I know a few blue-pill men near the crisis point, but they are afraid to look into the abyss. They are clinging to their beliefs like their life depends on it, when really it is the other way around.

    I still frequent therationalmale.com but even that is outliving its usefulness. The majority of people over there, at least the ones that comprise the regular "in-group" still think that game is going to keep them safe. Game helps and is indispensable, but I don't think it is enough in this new paradigm.

    We now live in a world were men are loosing everything because a third person reports them. The girl you're gaming can be "all in" as it where and it doesn't matter. Some feminazi thinks you're abusive and you are kicked out of school 2 months before graduation. No man is safe. It has to end in collapse. I don't see another option.
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

    It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

  9. #49
    i saw a video weeks ago of a guy talking in univeristy and everyone bashed trump and he said "wtf thats not appropriate" then.... saw it again last night it came up to my feed..and i noticed something i had not before.

    its 5km from me..i wanted to buy him a beer! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

  10. #50
    Senior Member pbisque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    A midwest state in Murica
    Posts
    1,986
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    39
    DO IT! I can't imagine being that close to another real person. LOL
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

    It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •