Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Naked & Afraid

its a thread guys. 100% alive. post what you want!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

i agree with M's post quite a lot. i do believe women have extended their range as you say. and the part about the indentured servants.. its true. its gone so far i dont think it can go back until we crash.

also... about the forums being dull..i've hardly been posting i am finding the forums boring.

it could be that ive gotten all im going to get from them. i feel the same about most of the online anti SJW scene and men's rights scenes.. very little to be gained at this point.

but i still browse lurk and read a bit.

but iggy maxx dubs and malcolm and others dont post much anymore and i always liked their posts
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Blog Entries
    There is a point of diminishing returns. I check in now and then to see if anything new strikes me. It's good they are around. It would be nice to see them come back to life but we are such a small part of the population that slumps are bound to happen. If there were more of us, we wouldn't need a forum.
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

yeah i head that pbisque

so..another season in.

and 3 girls in their 20's are naked and flaunt it..no one complains

then one guy goes naked..hes like "WERE ON A BLOODY ISLAND" and they all call him disgusting etc.. even the girls who were naked before! haha

lol thought that was funny.