Thread: Soldiers revenge on Wonder Woman.

Soldiers revenge on Wonder Woman.

The images I've submitted are not intended as an incitement of violence against women, but a reaction to the Wonder Woman movie, and how feminists have rejoiced in the films triumphant portrayal of violence against men. Here's an example, there are many like it, search on Google and you'll see what I mean.

https://www.bustle.com/p/the-wonder-...t-heaven-61739

"*German soldiers appear on their shores, and the first real battle of the film begins. With Amazon warriors charging in on horseback and swinging down from the cliffs above, it's a stunning display of female strength as well as the predatory nature of men, who just start shooting at the women despite not knowing anything about who or what they are.

Let me just say that, at the risk of being*accused of misandry by insecure men, watching an army of women completely destroy a male army is just the best. Normally in superhero films, or war films for that matter, there might be one or two women in the fight, but not this time. Here, it's a real battle of the sexes, and the men don't stand a chance."

Note that the review is titled 'feminist heaven.' I've changed, in my image, it to feminist hell! Now, if you'd like to add your interpretation feel free to download either picture, add text of your choosing, make alterations or whatever, and share it wherever you like. The picture was drawn by myself (sorry the impression of a German soldier isn't great, but I did do this quickly) and I make no claim of copyright. If feminists think women destroying men is 'just the best' let's give them a taste of their own medicine! And I've started a Facebook page about gender portrayal in the media, you can see it here,

https://www.facebook.com/PetalPopsy-...homepage_panel

T REVENGE 04.jpg

T REVENGE.jpg

Saw the movie, have read wonder woman comics and a lot of other DC besideswhich.

While the plot was predictable and disappointing, the portrayal of wonder woman was...restrained.

In full cry, she's a merciless killing machine and she gives not one shit for Superman or Batman's rules unless she has to. The movie toned her way the fuck down.

Of the three, she is sadly the most interesting. Sad, because her character never gets more than ankle deep.

Blog Entries
    [B]"*German soldiers appear on their shores, and the first real battle of the film begins. With Amazon warriors charging in on horseback and swinging down from the cliffs above, it's a stunning display of female strength as well as the predatory nature of men, who just start shooting at the women despite not knowing anything about who or what they are.
    So a bunch of crazy ladies on horses have started swinging swords at them, no, surely their natural reaction should have been to offer them flowers.

Let me just say that, at the risk of being*accused of misandry by insecure men, watching an army of women completely destroy a male army is just the best. Normally in superhero films, or war films for that matter, there might be one or two women in the fight, but not this time. Here, it's a real battle of the sexes, and the men don't stand a chance."
    No, it is a battle between a bunch of superhuman demigods and a group of unsuspecting soldiers, IDK exactly what the lore is for amazons in this movie but any normal army that was dumb enough to charge modern infantry on horses is as good as dead, WW1 proved that without a shadow of a doubt, gender does not even enter into it, simply put directors needed the amazons to win here, so they either made them impervious to bullets or made Germans hold idiot ball, most likely both, sorry sweetheart but there is nothing real about that battle, nothing at all.
    I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

is the soldier in the picture supposed to be a female?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Plato the 2nd View Post
    The images I've submitted are not intended as an incitement of violence against women, but a reaction to the Wonder Woman movie, and how feminists have rejoiced in the films triumphant portrayal of violence against men. Here's an example, there are many like it, search on Google and you'll see what I mean.

https://www.bustle.com/p/the-wonder-...t-heaven-61739

"German soldiers appear on their shores, and the first real battle of the film begins. With Amazon warriors charging in on horseback and swinging down from the cliffs above, it's a stunning display of female strength as well as the predatory nature of men, who just start shooting at the women despite not knowing anything about who or what they are.

Let me just say that, at the risk of being accused of misandry by insecure men, watching an army of women completely destroy a male army is just the best. Normally in superhero films, or war films for that matter, there might be one or two women in the fight, but not this time. Here, it's a real battle of the sexes, and the men don't stand a chance."

Interesting bit of cognitive dissidence going on in that passage....
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    cognitive dissidence going on in that passage....
    Cognitive dissonance, too.

M

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Manalysis View Post
    Cognitive dissonance, too.

M

Thanks ;-)
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men