Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: the wild within

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    I'll go fishing with you too
    careful im crazy enough to take ya up on it..........I never seen the red rock either.
    A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Finally got a kayak and yep, Canada's awesome in the summer; it's a fucking bummer it doesn't last longer. Getting my share of little trouts and yellow perch, which is fine with me as you can't eat the big fish without ingesting a shitload of mercury and PCBs. Maybe I'm getting old, but fishing on a lake back in the woods is like meditating, and kayaking is awesome for upper body strength.
    Men stay single and your pockets will jingle!

Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    I gotta say that's the wildest thing I seen a guy do..........and Norway with its mountains and fijords and history seems pretty awesome too.
    Yes, it's the kind of place that, sometimes, makes you want to go jump off a cliff.

M

lol well I imagine your no stranger to the back end of a snow shovel
    A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.