Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Violence as an Issue of Men

I have met a lot of men in my life. Excluding those I met in the military, I know of almost no males that are violent. I don't have the stats - how do we measure violence?

- I don't know why you're puzzled over this. It's so simple that you've written the answer down in some of your comments, specifically this one:

Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    Is the reason that men are violent because we're the "doers" in society and we get called upon to do all the dangerous, dirty jobs that need to be done. Along with perhaps we're better suited for it than women given our physical differences.
    - Anyway, yes most violence is committed by men, but that doesn't make men violent .. not in the least bit.

- Unlike women, men are governed by actions. And if you take a broad look at both genders, you'll see that men build, create & protect while women generate life and care for it. That's just life for you.

- Consequently, violence too .. is mostly committed by men.

- But the violence that men commit absolutely fails in comparison to the overall actions of men .. to the homes, cities, and civilizations they have built, to the millions of creations that improved the quality of life, and to the families & communities they protected.

- The actions of violence that men commit are hugely disproportionate to the overall actions of men, which are mostly productive & good.

- By the way, men are driven by actions due to testosterone. This is why some actions are carried out by a specific age group, or why men suddenly feel more alive or aggressive once they're on testosterone therapy, etc.

- And this is also why violence is unnatural in women & is usually accompanied by mental instability, such as when a mother kills a child, or an abused wife shoots down her husband, etc.

- So if anyone wants to condemn so-called "male violence," they can only do so once they burn down their homes, destroy their belongings, and start living in some remote forest somewhere. And if a woman claims that men are violent, she can go get herself a girlfriend.

>> also why violence is unnatural in women

I think Dee is having a really bad week. Like I did several weeks ago.

Women are more violent than men are. They are fortunately less competent at it. But, over many years around 55% of all violent child abuse has been done by women, not men.

Killing unborn babies, virtually 100%.

DV, more than men.

Turn the brain firmly to the ON position, Dee. You are smarter than that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee View Post
    - I don't know why you're puzzled over this. It's so simple that you've written the answer down in some of your comments, specifically this one:

- Anyway, yes most violence is committed by men, but that doesn't make men violent .. not in the least bit.

- Unlike women, men are governed by actions. And if you take a broad look at both genders, you'll see that men build, create & protect while women generate life and care for it. That's just life for you.

- Consequently, violence too .. is mostly committed by men.

- But the violence that men commit absolutely fails in comparison to the overall actions of men .. to the homes, cities, and civilizations they have built, to the millions of creations that improved the quality of life, and to the families & communities they protected.

- The actions of violence that men commit are hugely disproportionate to the overall actions of men, which are mostly productive & good.

- By the way, men are driven by actions due to testosterone. This is why some actions are carried out by a specific age group, or why men suddenly feel more alive or aggressive once they're on testosterone therapy, etc.

- And this is also why violence is unnatural in women & is usually accompanied by mental instability, such as when a mother kills a child, or an abused wife shoots down her husband, etc.

- So if anyone wants to condemn so-called "male violence," they can only do so once they burn down their homes, destroy their belongings, and start living in some remote forest somewhere. And if a woman claims that men are violent, she can go get herself a girlfriend.

I don't particularly disagree with you on any of these points-- and I appreciate you taking the time to make them. That was very kind of you. It's good to hear a woman having something nice to say about men for a change ;-)

The one thing I would encourage you to look into is the role of testosterone in violence and aggression. Ironically, even though it is certainly one of the things that gives males the ability to "be powerful" (in a physically-manifested sort of way), it's action has been very poorly understood in medicine until very recently where it has been discovered that paradoxically, it's also what keeps men calm and centered.

Strange but True: Testosterone Alone Does Not Cause Violence
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...ause-violence/
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men