Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clubbing is largely a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee View Post
    - Stop picking on people.
    i wasnt aware you were my mom.
    or my boss?
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

handbags at dawn

Blog Entries
    good place to forget your morals and ethics though
    I've had some intense arguments on other forums about "clubbing".

Women wear dresses as low-cut, short and tight as they can find, go to pheromone laced clubs packed with sweaty, horny men dripping with alcohol, and many of them actually believe that they're "just there to have fun and dance with the girls".

I swear the rationalization hamster can dead-lift a Buick.....one of the old ones from the late 80s, not the new "Is that a Buick?", Buicks.
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Quote Originally Posted by Mifune View Post
    I've had some intense arguments on other forums about "clubbing".

Women wear dresses as low-cut, short and tight as they can find, go to pheromone laced clubs packed with sweaty, horny men dripping with alcohol, and many of them actually believe that they're "just there to have fun and dance with the girls".

I swear the rationalization hamster can dead-lift a Buick.....one of the old ones from the late 80s, not the new "Is that a Buick?", Buicks.
    i was watching this pick up artist.. tyler some or other

every woman he picks up is some girl half drunk walking down the street, or some girl at a bar..etc etc etc

hes good no denying it..

but im not impressed unless you pick up women in day-to-day events. if you can pickup a woman cold anywhere.. good for you. but bar goers and clubers.. are so fucking easy to get into bed its not even a skill.
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.