Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clubbing is largely a waste of time.

Lightbulb Clubbing is largely a waste of time.

Clubbing is largely a waste of time.

WHAT I LEARNED ABOUT WOMEN FROM WORKING AS A CLUB DJ

you would have no idea these women act this way. Most of the time, these are good looking, well dressed “career women.” Many of them are wearing wedding rings, or are in long-term relationships.

http://www.returnofkings.com/126594/...-level-club-dj

So what?

Nobody goes to a club looking for a future wife.

People go there for no-strings fun.

I bet most of the men who use the word "cuck" in every day language are 40 year old virgins or married someone to get laid.

"If you’re looking to become a DJ just to meet women, go buy one of Roosh’s books instead."

So are they still pedding the kratom?
    Stay single and prosper!

I agree. The only benefactor of the clubs are the owners. Similar with the auto race tracks.

I once sit and listened to some Lesbians complaining about the bar scene (gay bars in specific) where the only place for them to go was the Bars. (again Gay client specific) All that there was there to do was socialize and DRINK ALCOHOL.

They were complaining about the chronic alcoholism in their community. (not that the straight community doesn't have the same issues)

They were envisioning a small resort area with "health" as it's theme, and perhaps in the city a closed grocery store with
    a few bowling lanes, pool tables, arcade games, and health bar selling juice and healthy snacks.

I still think they couldn't get it off the ground without some alcohol. Socializing and alcohol is systemic in our culture. But that is also what makes it a waste of time....at the same time.
    http://djsaan.homestead.com/Succubi2.jpg

never would have gone to a club for anything.

good place to forget your morals and ethics though..great place for oldblueeyes...if he had any morals to forget i mean..lol
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

good place to forget your morals and ethics though..great place for oldblueeyes...if he had any morals to forget i mean..lol
    Don't fuck with me today, boy!
    Stay single and prosper!

Never would have gone to a club for anything.

Good place to forget your morals and ethics though.

- Great comment.

- Deserves a rep point ... and to be echoed :-)

- Stop picking on people.

Good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by oldblueeyes View Post
    Don't fuck with me today, boy!
    i was joking! sheesh.

i mean the best jokes are about true things! right!?

hahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

I agree!! It is a waste