Thread: Sinéad O’Connor screwed up her life and can't fix it.

Sinéad O’Connor screwed up her life and can't fix it.

Sinéad O’Connor is apparently living, alone, in a low class motel and contemplating suicide.

http://pagesix.com/2017/08/07/sinead...ng-in-a-motel/

I am having trouble remembering. Is she the one who some years ago openly and proudly said, "F*** the Pope." I may be wrong about that, but I am 100% sure it wasn't Maureen O'Hara.

Tell me again about karma. I would say **** Sinead O'Conner but I'm afraid my fertilizing tool would be permanently damaged.

Actually, as a father and grandfather and 'adoptive' father and grandfather of a number of girls in Mexico, I do feel sorry for her. I can imagine her as a young daughter who had dreams. But, only managed to live a nightmare. Somewhere deep down inside is a little girl who is afraid of the dark and there is no one to hug and kiss her.

But, you can't go back. If you turn against the world, you should expect to be alone in your last years.

I wonder if she is smart enough to understand her personal mistakes or assumes it was just bad luck.

not sure what you're saying were her personal mistakes?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

she had no mercy for trashing men,God,civility, she is poster cunt for past decades of feminism/ liberalism ,that has destroyed western values

She also cursed out the Pope, which would tend to make millions of people choose not to see her ****.

Quote Originally Posted by polite_disagreement View Post
    Actually, as a father and grandfather and 'adoptive' father and grandfather of a number of girls in Mexico
    Wow... on one side I admire and respect your dedication... on the other side I think you are taking a big unnecessary risk in your life... you know how bad some like that can backfire?

"adoptive " girls?... sounds... like playing with fire.

Somewhere deep down inside is a little girl who is afraid of the dark and there is no one to hug and kiss her.
    Yeah, right...

Me too man... somewhere deep down inside of me there is an afraid little girl that nobody hugs and kiss her... LOL.

I guess deep down inside of you there is a White Knight?

Why would you say that? I have no intention of hugging and kissing that nut case. If this another case of we can't even discuss something without being guilty of something ourselves?

So, you guess wrong.

IF she had lived within the confines of non-mentally ill society she would have kids and grandkids to hug and kiss.

Your comment about the risks of hugging and kissing little or big girls is typically North American. I am never alone with these girls, never. And, no female, any age, ever enters my house alone when my wife is not there.

In my 10 years and 10,000 hours of working with divorced men, I noted many men who really thought they were very special, and no other men could know much of anything. You assume I am some sort of damn fool, and you gotta' set me straight. Really?