Thread: Persona Non Grata

Blog Entries

Persona Non Grata

A parent normally assumes they have a legal right to bring up their child.
    Taken from numerous first hand accounts, this 15 minute film shows how our legal system does not protect our children from a parent who is pathologically selfish. There is nothing written in law to uphold the equality that most parents assume is their legal right.
    Film presented at www.personanongrata.org.uk

Incredibly low viewing figures for a really well made and powerful video based real experiences of fathers separated from their children. This needs to be shared far more widely.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

i dont like the re-enacted thing,

but. still a great video.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Blog Entries
    Thank you very much for this video voidspawn. It really hits you in the gut. Its incredibly sad that men are being discriminated against and exploited and abused in this way by women and by the state.

If you haven't seen this video, I highly recommend you give it a watch and perhaps subscribe to the uploader and give it a thumbs up. These kind of things need all the support they can get.

Decades ago when I was going through a divorce from a vindictive psycho bitch,there was no support system for men whatsoever.Today they're all these media outlets to spread the Mgtow message.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

My family system was completely useless & supported her ,because a matriarchy is only interested in men as sperm donor's ,mules ,punching bags and ATM machines