Thread: keep educating ALL MEN NOT TO MARRY

Lightbulb keep educating ALL MEN NOT TO MARRY

We need to keep educating ALL MEN NOT TO MARRY

She gave birth to a cash register ,hes worth $146 million , thats all he was good for to her ,sperm donor ATM machine

Former Los Angeles Dodgers star Carl Crawford reportedly broke up with his girlfriend, basketball wives star Evelyn Lozada, and called off his engagement months ago, but no one knew exactly why.

Crawford was apparently not to keen with the whole ‘forever’ thing, and he reportedly feared losing the majority of his baseball earnings if things didn’t work out.

“Reportedly, Carl got cold feet when he realized “forever” with Evelyn meant half his money if marriage didn’t work out. The couple got engaged back in December of 2013. Reports circulated last year saying Carl’s teammates’ wives called Evelyn out as a “gold digger”. Subsequently, Carl refused to sign prenup papers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ngagement.html

In summary, Crawford doesn’t want to be tied down to one woman. He wants the freedom to play the field, all while not losing half of his net worth because of a ring and piece a paper. I see no issue here.

she does say he cheated. (whether its true or not.. we dont know)

i agree its a poor reason to be enslaved but that is a very globally accepted one for a person to leave a partner.

thats why i tell mine when i see other women..way easier.lol

but the part about no prenup..totally lame.... not that the prenup does anything for the guy,.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Strange, I was thinking about something along this line just the other day. Women have the latitude to use men to have children which they will tend to claim as their own property and then if the "son's" become wealthy, or the "daughters" can be encouraged to marry a man of means (gold digger) Mom stands to profit handsomely. What has such a Mom ever done but become a Parasite in this example. Sure she's put forth some efforts in raising the kids but if the goal of that was only to have them looking after her later it still rings up Parasite. In these days of Feminism a lot of women will get a pass for it but it's still seems like "having things both ways".

Most of the guys I've known who had "custody" of their kids.....wanted to raise them to be capable and self sufficient where they could go on with their own lives with their own sovereignty and sanctity.

I recall one event at a fast foods place where it was a week end in the later afternoon. A little girl was giving her father Hell with both barrels. It seemed he had visitation/custody for several hours each week end. The girl despised him in such depth it was hard to understand where she could have gotten that. Father was sitting in the booth reading a book and "enduring" to try and pass the time until he could take the little Princess back home. He was calm and spoke to her slowly and clearly explaining, "you know what the Judge said, we have to be together (X hours a week end). She was throwing hissy fits all the time and saying things no little girl would come up with. (probably rehearsed with someone before given to her fathers custody)

I really felt sorry for the guy and for the little girl too as she was being played too. But I noticed that there was a lobby cam that would be recording everything and the place was nearly empty. So if his Lawyer was worth his salt and got a copy of that from the manager of the place, this could be shown to the Judge. I'm guessing the girl was around grade 4 in school.

But if I would ever have seen something to convince me not to marry it was that scene. Any guy who thinks of marrying and having children "risk" this outcome. I've seen families with kids where one of the kids was a real problem.
    http://djsaan.homestead.com/Succubi2.jpg

I participated for several years in DGM-2,3,4. Don't Get married.w versions 2, 3, 4.

At one time it had a married moderator. Blush. I married in 1975, and a few years later with marital rape, I realized no intelligent man should marry with the current legal system. it made no sense to divorce to avoid divorce, so here I am married 42 years. But, I will say loud and clear, DON'T GET MARRIED.

In Mexico, they have a thing called Free Union. It differs from shacking up in that Free union is considered really married without government or church a'holes getting involved. I also call it private marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by NO MA'AM View Post
    Strange, I was thinking about something along this line just the other day. Women have the latitude to use men to have children which they will tend to claim as their own property and then if the "son's" become wealthy, or the "daughters" can be encouraged to marry a man of means (gold digger) Mom stands to profit handsomely. What has such a Mom ever done but become a Parasite in this example. Sure she's put forth some efforts in raising the kids but if the goal of that was only to have them looking after her later it still rings up Parasite. In these days of Feminism a lot of women will get a pass for it but it's still seems like "having things both ways".

Most of the guys I've known who had "custody" of their kids.....wanted to raise them to be capable and self sufficient where they could go on with their own lives with their own sovereignty and sanctity.

I recall one event at a fast foods place where it was a week end in the later afternoon. A little girl was giving her father Hell with both barrels. It seemed he had visitation/custody for several hours each week end. The girl despised him in such depth it was hard to understand where she could have gotten that. Father was sitting in the booth reading a book and "enduring" to try and pass the time until he could take the little Princess back home. He was calm and spoke to her slowly and clearly explaining, "you know what the Judge said, we have to be together (X hours a week end). She was throwing hissy fits all the time and saying things no little girl would come up with. (probably rehearsed with someone before given to her fathers custody)

I really felt sorry for the guy and for the little girl too as she was being played too. But I noticed that there was a lobby cam that would be recording everything and the place was nearly empty. So if his Lawyer was worth his salt and got a copy of that from the manager of the place, this could be shown to the Judge. I'm guessing the girl was around grade 4 in school.

But if I would ever have seen something to convince me not to marry it was that scene. Any guy who thinks of marrying and having children "risk" this outcome. I've seen families with kids where one of the kids was a real problem.
    I agree!! it is so true