Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Personal Advice Wanted, please

Personal Advice Wanted, please

No, not advice. Opinions, I guess.

Let me first say as ridiculous as this posting may seem to be, I am totally serious about it.

Maybe I should blurt out the question and then explain because the question will probably attract some attention.

Can a 75 year old man walk away from a sexy 19 to 28 year old woman if she gets partly or totally naked on him?

Of course the answer technically would probably be; depends upon the man. But, I need more details if possible.

Please dismiss the idea that it is unthinkable a 75 year old man would ever encounter such a problem. I am in rural Mexico. Old men are respected in Mexico, and there are several young women who have told a cousin they'd like to do me. Plus the two, age 19 and 28, we already have a pleasant relationship. The 28 is married, and has been trying to seduce me since she was around 18. That is primarily hypergamy, but she also enjoys the fact I am somewhat educated compared to her husband and the manual laborers here. She lives on the property of her in-laws,and when I visit the in-laws, I play with her kids and at times chat with her. And, her kids absolutely adore me, as I do them.

This whole concept really stunned me. My first 55 years, I was hit on by a married woman exactly one time, and except for the two wives, zero times by any other women. Normal beta stuff, I suppose. I was so naive it was 6 months before I realized that married woman had been serious. Here in Mexico, since I was 55 when I came here, it seems this is an issue at least once a year, and it has been women under 30 every time. Not usually married women, though, just the one.

I made the decision many years ago not to violate my wedding vows. Of course, that was easy enough when I had no temptations.

But, it is still my personal goal. I don't like lying and sneaking around, and I am sure I would be guilt ridden if I cheated.

I am old, but not dead. When I was 64, a 14 year old girl fell head over heels crazy in love with me. Scared me half to death.

Last year, when I was 74, a 14 year old English student started acting like she had a crush on me, but a very lady like crush, not a crazy one.

And, a few years ago, when a totally gorgeous twenty something had her female boss ask me if I wanted her as a mistress, I had cold chills for a week. So, I know I am not beyond being tempted. I just don't know how much resistance I have, if any.

I thought I found the answer in the Bible. I remembered it saying a man is a fool who walks in the street in front of the house of the immoral woman. That was a clue hinting that men might not be able to walk away. But, now I can't find it again.

At present, I handle my doubts by decreeing very publicly that no woman any age can come in my house alone when my wife is not there.

But, I do worry since I have never been tested. And, strange things do happen in life. Any thoughts?

Blog Entries
    It's simple. Don't do it. I, somewhat, understand the temptation. I say "somewhat" because of the vast age difference between us with me being 34 now and 29 at the time of the occurrence I'm about to describe. So, I was 29 and this girl I was working with was a 20 yr old Indian amateur model. She'd flirt with me, she'd would put her hands on me, she even rubbed her butt against my crotch one time and placed my hand on her tits another and even asked me to join her in the women's restroom. (I worked with her as we were both temping, me temping full time and her to keep a cash flow while she was trying to get her modeling career going). I've described this incident before elsewhere within these forums but, given the question, it's pertinent. Yes, this was sexual harassment as I'd refused her every time and had asked her to stop more than once. No, I didn't press charges because, frankly, I didn't think anyone would believe me or, if they did, they'd just congratulate me and wonder what was wrong with me. But, truth be told, if I were single I'd probably have joined her in that bathroom. Physically speaking, she was very attractive and had a number of physical attributes I found appealing. Ultimately, I only told her no out of respect for my marriage and for my vows to it. But I was very much tempted.

I could go into some tirade about the dangers of women and we could probably go into the cultural differences between my situation or yours but I won't. Here's the bottom line. You made a promise not to do such things. You should keep your promises. Keeping promises you make, in my opinion, is one way of obtaining and keeping self respect and dignity. Don't break the promise. Don't lose those virtues. And as far as the temptation goes, that'll pass in time. At least with each particular woman. The ability to be tempted, overall, might not. But you can get over the temptation of these individual women.

Blog Entries
    Okay... PD, you're a smart guy, and I have no doubt you deserve all the positive attention you are getting from females. It's good that they find you to be an attractive man, and it does no harm for them to be open and honest about expressing it. It's good for women and men to be able to honestly express their attractions for each other and what they find attractive in each other... etc etc

But RESPECT THE FUCKING OBVIOUS...

You've said your appeal is being a stable, civilised, intelligent, caring, polite man. Which it will be. But you are missing something that you should know better than anyone else. You've always said no, politely etc... but NO. You've said it too, these women talk to each other about men, about you... the guy who stays loyal to his wife, he says no and he sticks to it. Even the most attractive of them get turned down. It turns into an obsessive game between women and creates a mystique of it's own, a fantasy to be the one to break the reality, to have this unattainable man and confirm her own status as the woman who could break the civilised will power of a good man. You've got the mystique aura of the celibate priest, except you have a wife and your tackle is getting verified as in working order.

Now you can enjoy that as it is, enjoy the compliments, enjoy being part of this game. But it's a woman's game, and when one wins it'll turn to shit for the man. Sooner or later round two turns from a sensual affair to all men are dogs and this one exception to the rule just proved it. It won't matter if the wide eyed nymphette is totally sincere and loves you madly for your soul, she's not a solo player she's part of a community that talks to each other and about each other.

I'd say if your happy having sex with your wife, keep enjoying it. If you want to indulge in the fantasy of the offers, feel free to use the privacy of your own mind, even whilst having sex with your wife. You can be yourself, enjoy the attention and flattery... and the fact that your wife will enjoy having an attractive husband who is wanted by other women, but it just takes one little prick to burst the bubble. It won't matter which woman does it, the group chattering fond fantasies will be more than happy to shift from happy fantasies of wanting to see your manhood stand up to tales of how your uncontrollable lust for their beauty destroyed your once untarnished sophisticated masculinity.
    Last edited by voidspawn; 08-12-2017 at 12:51 PM.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Unless you and your wife already have herpes, don't do it. How would you explain giving that to her? With that wild Latina temper, she might just slice your dick off in your sleep. Think of The Willy, man, think of The Willy.
    Last edited by oldblueeyes; 08-12-2017 at 11:31 PM.
    Men stay single and your pockets will jingle!

Quote Originally Posted by polite_disagreement View Post
    No, not advice. Opinions, I guess.

Let me first say as ridiculous as this posting may seem to be, I am totally serious about it.

Maybe I should blurt out the question and then explain because the question will probably attract some attention.

Can a 75 year old man walk away from a sexy 19 to 28 year old woman if she gets partly or totally naked on him?

Of course the answer technically would probably be; depends upon the man. But, I need more details if possible.

Please dismiss the idea that it is unthinkable a 75 year old man would ever encounter such a problem. I am in rural Mexico. Old men are respected in Mexico, and there are several young women who have told a cousin they'd like to do me. Plus the two, age 19 and 28, we already have a pleasant relationship. The 28 is married, and has been trying to seduce me since she was around 18. That is primarily hypergamy, but she also enjoys the fact I am somewhat educated compared to her husband and the manual laborers here. She lives on the property of her in-laws,and when I visit the in-laws, I play with her kids and at times chat with her. And, her kids absolutely adore me, as I do them.

This whole concept really stunned me. My first 55 years, I was hit on by a married woman exactly one time, and except for the two wives, zero times by any other women. Normal beta stuff, I suppose. I was so naive it was 6 months before I realized that married woman had been serious. Here in Mexico, since I was 55 when I came here, it seems this is an issue at least once a year, and it has been women under 30 every time. Not usually married women, though, just the one.

I made the decision many years ago not to violate my wedding vows. Of course, that was easy enough when I had no temptations.

But, it is still my personal goal. I don't like lying and sneaking around, and I am sure I would be guilt ridden if I cheated.

I am old, but not dead. When I was 64, a 14 year old girl fell head over heels crazy in love with me. Scared me half to death.

Last year, when I was 74, a 14 year old English student started acting like she had a crush on me, but a very lady like crush, not a crazy one.

And, a few years ago, when a totally gorgeous twenty something had her female boss ask me if I wanted her as a mistress, I had cold chills for a week. So, I know I am not beyond being tempted. I just don't know how much resistance I have, if any.

I thought I found the answer in the Bible. I remembered it saying a man is a fool who walks in the street in front of the house of the immoral woman. That was a clue hinting that men might not be able to walk away. But, now I can't find it again.

At present, I handle my doubts by decreeing very publicly that no woman any age can come in my house alone when my wife is not there.

But, I do worry since I have never been tested. And, strange things do happen in life. Any thoughts?
    Yeah, I'm going to bottom-line this.

You're a 75 y.o gringo, they're 18-25 hungry latinas.

You want to have sex, that's good. Hats off you're getting woody at that age. Pay them, then get the fuck out of the hotel room. Do NOT entertain any other suggestion of any other relationship.
    >>"and in other news, the Judge in the case of AVFM Vs Feminazism ruled today that the creators of 'Gender Equality' are guilty of Intent to Obtain Social Change by Deception. The Feminazi case collapsed just one day into the trial, after a 1st year medical student demonstrated that men are not, in fact, equal to women".<<

Newbie AVFM Member, 2 days in: "My eyes, why do my eyes hurt?"

Jaybee, cautious tone: "You've never used them before".

After reading the first responses and thinking today, I see where I did not make clear the issue. I was not asking, SHOULD I WALK AWAY. I was asking CAN I WALK AWAY. Of course, I should walk away. I take that as a given.

I know very well with my determination to remain faithful I can walk away from a bare breast with a baby in arms, and a mother-in-law watching from her door. And, I can walk away from a verbal proposition in a store. I know this because I have done it. There are obvious logistical issues involved. Nothing can happen without talk, talk, talk, making plans, etcetera. If I accepted one of these propositions, it would be several days before the details were worked out. I am much stronger than that.

But, the scenario I am worried about is, as an example, if one of these hot-blooded women comes into my house uninvited. There are seven beds in my house, and at times my wife goes North for a month or more. I am alone.

I know some of these propositions have caused me to become what I call hormonal, very hormonal. But, being very self-disciplined, anything that gives me time to cool back down makes it almost certain I am not going to mess up.

If she sneaks into my house when the door is open, and the next thing I know there is this extremely sexy 28 year old woman less than fully dressed, one of those beds is only milli-seconds away. There is no time to think things through or cool down again.

Or, so I think. It may sound dumb, but I have never been in that situation and have no idea how strong my hormones would be at that instant. Based on cold chills for a week, when I was asked to take a mistress, I am assuming pretty strong.

I hope this makes it clear. Can I walk away from a sexy, naked young woman with instant opportunity of a bed adjacent.

Another thought. Someone said some positive things about my appearance, etc. Thanks, of course. But,that is not the issue. I am just what in the USA what we call a Nice Guy, aka sometimes as Beta Schlub. In the USA, women throw rocks at Nice Guys, unless they want a future child support victim when they choose to have babies.

In rural Mexico, they do not need another PUA.They have a major excess. Nice Guys are hot in rural Mexico. How hot? Think Red Corvette parked in the city with the door unlocked and the key in the ignition, hot.

Add an obvious pension income, and then you have to think of that Red Corvette parked in the city with 50 pounds of crack on the back seat.

When I write on GTHO, this is what I am talking about. If you are 50 and under and a Nice Guy, you are a Red Corvette to Mexican women. So much so that you need to be taught not to take the first wonderful women who approaches you. And, approach you they will. My motto is: SHE WILL FIND YOU.

I don't want you to think all the young women want me. My estimate is only 5% of young women will want a much older man. It only takes one to mess you up good.

Blog Entries
    Sorry, don't know you well enough to say whether you can or not. All I CAN say is, "Have faith in yourself." Best of luck.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by polite_disagreement View Post
    After reading the first responses and thinking today, I see where I did not make clear the issue. I was not asking, SHOULD I WALK AWAY. I was asking CAN I WALK AWAY. Of course, I should walk away. I take that as a given.

I know very well with my determination to remain faithful I can walk away from a bare breast with a baby in arms, and a mother-in-law watching from her door. And, I can walk away from a verbal proposition in a store. I know this because I have done it. There are obvious logistical issues involved. Nothing can happen without talk, talk, talk, making plans, etcetera. If I accepted one of these propositions, it would be several days before the details were worked out. I am much stronger than that.

But, the scenario I am worried about is, as an example, if one of these hot-blooded women comes into my house uninvited. There are seven beds in my house, and at times my wife goes North for a month or more. I am alone.

I know some of these propositions have caused me to become what I call hormonal, very hormonal. But, being very self-disciplined, anything that gives me time to cool back down makes it almost certain I am not going to mess up.

If she sneaks into my house when the door is open, and the next thing I know there is this extremely sexy 28 year old woman less than fully dressed, one of those beds is only milli-seconds away. There is no time to think things through or cool down again.

Or, so I think. It may sound dumb, but I have never been in that situation and have no idea how strong my hormones would be at that instant. Based on cold chills for a week, when I was asked to take a mistress, I am assuming pretty strong.

I hope this makes it clear. Can I walk away from a sexy, naked young woman with instant opportunity of a bed adjacent.

Another thought. Someone said some positive things about my appearance, etc. Thanks, of course. But,that is not the issue. I am just what in the USA what we call a Nice Guy, aka sometimes as Beta Schlub. In the USA, women throw rocks at Nice Guys, unless they want a future child support victim when they choose to have babies.

In rural Mexico, they do not need another PUA.They have a major excess. Nice Guys are hot in rural Mexico. How hot? Think Red Corvette parked in the city with the door unlocked and the key in the ignition, hot.

Add an obvious pension income, and then you have to think of that Red Corvette parked in the city with 50 pounds of crack on the back seat.

When I write on GTHO, this is what I am talking about. If you are 50 and under and a Nice Guy, you are a Red Corvette to Mexican women. So much so that you need to be taught not to take the first wonderful women who approaches you. And, approach you they will. My motto is: SHE WILL FIND YOU.

I don't want you to think all the young women want me. My estimate is only 5% of young women will want a much older man. It only takes one to mess you up good.
    Dude, your scenario is getting more ridiculous. You can do whatever you want, you are in control and responsible for your body and actions. If your reaction when someone violates your boundaries, threatens your relationship, aiming to win a girl's game is 'don't have to time to think or cool down'. Then just where the hell is your head, you've become the male stereotype puppet, woman flashes sex offer your direction and you have no mind of your own. That's just ridiculous. If she's already so confident that she could sneak in, then she's already segued into the fact that her pussy pass works just fine with you and she has your permission. All that's left is to seal the deal for her, she's got her forbidden fruit.

As a man and a human you are perfectly capable of managing the situation, even navigating to the win - win scenario despite escalations by her. She's being childish, not womanly, what you describe is her being incredibly childish whilst wearing a woman's body. And you want to fuck her for it, because you can't control yourself...

Listen to yourself man, and get honest with yourself. All humans have a tendency to do what they want, when they are convinced they can get away with it. She can't make you do anything, your urges can't make you do anything. It's down to whether you want to and are going to build up the excuses until it becomes inevitable, or you are not. You're the one finding her behaviour more attractive the more she pushes it, and she knows that ergo she feels validated to push it more.

Is it part of your fantasy that you get taken and have no control over the situation at all. Do what you want man and enjoy life, just don't make up shit about why it's happening. Fooling yourself is a great way to become a fool.
    Last edited by voidspawn; 08-13-2017 at 09:52 AM.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

James Nunya, my guess is you are perhaps the only one who has been hit on that hard, out of those who answered. I hope you are correct.

voidspawn, I had a serious question, and you called it ridiculous. Nice, huh? My guess here is you have never encountered the circumstance as James has.

My experience in the world is many men do have sharp hormone attacks, and do things they would not do if they had time to cool down. One of us spent 10,000 hours counseling divorced men in almost every circumstances. I don't think it was you. I also am aware that different men have different susceptibility to temptation than others. I don't know how to tell my own resistance, unless and until and if it happens. James gave the most usable advice, thanks, James.

Did I see you say somewhere that you take testosterone? Maybe you should cut that out if it's just going to make you stupid horny like some reckless 18-year old. Geez, I'm not even 50 and my libido's flatlined; I'd try testosterone treatments but I kind of like it this way. Keeps me out of trouble.
    Men stay single and your pockets will jingle!