Thread: Woman Raised by Lesbian Couple: 'I Ached Every Day For a Dad'

Blog Entries

Woman Raised by Lesbian Couple: 'I Ached Every Day For a Dad'

Woman Raised by Lesbian Couple: 'I Ached Every Day For a Dad'
    http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-...klp-Y.facebook
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Blog Entries
    "I grew up surrounded by women who said they didn’t need or want a man," said Barwick. "Yet, as a little girl, I so desperately wanted a daddy. It is a strange and confusing thing to walk around with this deep-down unquenchable ache for a father, for a man, in a community that says that men are unnecessary."
    I recall watching and reading years ago when lesbians were talking about adoption or impregnation from sperm donation, at that time those they published used to talk about arranging for and understanding the need for positive male role models for their children. Those lies didn't take long to come undone. Pretty typical tactics over the years by feminists. Today I think feminists are more likely to show their true colours, but they are still managing the image and using manipulative tactics. The past is harder to think about, because they seemed truly sincere like they appreciated the danger that would come from allowing man hating, they had me fooled at the time.
    Last edited by voidspawn; 08-14-2017 at 10:14 AM.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

but this is 1 case. its no real information.

its true. and i think it is the norm of these. but...

our movement needs to use statistics and real data. not single experiences.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Blog Entries

I concur. But where does that data come from?

Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    I concur. But where does that data come from?
    problem is there really is no data that matters

most surveys or studies are created with intent..

and most intent is liberal.. lol
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Blog Entries

Yes, this is right. But researchers who are actually unbiased or male sympathetic are low in numbers and get isolated. How long has Lara Stemple being doing work on sexual assault that blows the lid on the fraud. She's fully qualified, holds a senior respected position at UCLA Law, but even she finds it really hard to break through the barriers with research that has matched every quality criteria going. We need to tell these stories too, to get people asking why nothing is being done and where is the research.

Men's Rights are smallest group on the field, very little money - no institutional support, demonised by the media, I can think of only one politician in the UK who speaks up for men's rights, don't know how many there are in US, Canada, Australia but it ain't many. Mark Latham speaks up but he's left the political career.

There isn't much choice we have to do what we can, and at least when stories get collected here, there's a place people can find them. Cassie Jaye's movie made an impact but those in positions where they can do something, from academics, to media to politicians remain entrenched in man hating views.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Quote Originally Posted by voidspawn View Post
    Yes, this is right. But researchers who are actually unbiased or male sympathetic are low in numbers and get isolated. How long has Lara Stemple being doing work on sexual assault that blows the lid on the fraud. She's fully qualified, holds a senior respected position at UCLA Law, but even she finds it really hard to break through the barriers with research that has matched every quality criteria going. We need to tell these stories too, to get people asking why nothing is being done and where is the research.

Men's Rights are smallest group on the field, very little money - no institutional support, demonised by the media, I can think of only one politician in the UK who speaks up for men's rights, don't know how many there are in US, Canada, Australia but it ain't many. Mark Latham speaks up but he's left the political career.

There isn't much choice we have to do what we can, and at least when stories get collected here, there's a place people can find them. Cassie Jaye's movie made an impact but those in positions where they can do something, from academics, to media to politicians remain entrenched in man hating views.
    problem is voidspawn is basically you said "well people who are bias FOR us not TOWARDS us are limited #'s. so we are in trouble"

think about that.

our society is SO fucked. that we need people making studies with preconceptions that favour us

we are dying. face the facts. it is over. we cannot be salvaged.

Blog Entries
    problem is there really is no data that matters

most surveys or studies are created with intent..

and most intent is liberal.. lol

That is what I have found as well. So without data all you're really left with are anecdotes.

problem is voidspawn is basically you said "well people who are bias FOR us not TOWARDS us are limited #'s. so we are in trouble"

think about that.

our society is SO fucked. that we need people making studies with preconceptions that favour us

we are dying. face the facts. it is over. we cannot be salvaged.
    My view is different. Once the collapse has killed off 90% of the population, men will once again be valuable, and there will be no substitute husband in the form of a government check.

Of course, Sub-saharan Africa would tend to contradict my theory.

Here in Mexico, young girls have a strong desire for affection from men. I have six "grand-daughtgers". In some of the cases, the girls stopped me in the street and asked me to be their grandpa. In another case, a mom asked if I could be a grandpa for her two daughters. They want to give and receive kisses (cheek and forehead in this culture) and hugs. And, they want to know they have a grand pa who loves them.

These are not the woman who is suffering from major hypergamy.

The data may be difficult to arranged, but if you ever do, I guarantee you it will be overwhelming.