Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152

Thread: Charlottesville

And before you jump with another long video, I am watching this right now, so can't watch any other long videos, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by simpleman View Post
    As you don't post any link I had to google it... but I guess google is fake news because this 3 links is all I found about it:

http://www.theroot.com/fringe-media-...she-1803069261

http://ijr.com/the-response/2017/09/...-one-murdered/

http://www.alternet.org/right-wing/a...d-heart-attack

Can you post a link that is not fake news?
    I don't know which one it is...the woman in teal or the woman on the gurney in black being resuscitated, that is my point. What I do know is her mother stated she died of a heart attack.

What I hear here is a narrative short on facts. Did Heather die from the impact or was she a bystander who had a heart attack?

The question is which one is Heather and how is the lady in teal or black doing if she is not Heather. As far as a source, It popped up on Twitter and is as credible as any other sources because the media only implies, I cannot find where it states who is who and the reason of death aside from the mother's statement.

Maybe you can help me find the truth, Hey?
    ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
    virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
    AVFM Mission Statement

And before you jump with another long video, I am watching this right now, so can't watch any other long videos, sorry.

I see we are playing games again!

AVFM Mission Statement

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
    I don't know which one it is...the woman in teal or the woman on the gurney in black being resuscitated, that is my point. What I do know is her mother stated she died of a heart attack.

What I hear here is a narrative short on facts. Did Heather die from the impact or was she a bystander who had a heart attack?

The question is which one is Heather and how is the lady in teal or black doing if she is not Heather. As far as a source, It popped up on Twitter and is as credible as any other sources because the media only implies, I cannot find where it states who is who and the reason of death aside from the mother's statement.

Maybe you can help me find the truth, Hey?
    OK... here my takes on it...

I saw the videos and for what I saw I would not attempt to ID the woman that roll over the the car... that would basically take me to see previous videos and pictures, and figure them out for the clothes, hair style and the so... As far as I remember I have not seeing any pictures of her the day of the events on that place... so just to have an idea of her clothes. So as is...I am not speculating on who the woman rolling over the car is...

The links I found all point out to a white supremacist that is basically mocking the woman by saying that she die because she was fat... At least that is how the 3 articles claim the origin of this theory, reading the description on those links, the impression is there that it was a joint effort of few groups that hit with the story at the same time...

For instance one of the articles point to this video:

So there is few pieces of information there:

1. Claimed recent pictures of Heather... no clear if they are from the day of the events. Woman in pictures is clearly obese.

2. Your standard narrative that the driver was scared and BS... videos show him driving from an empty street into the crowd... So you know my opinion on that.

3. The mother explaining that the daughter die of heart attack... I notice that she did not deny in any moment that she was hit by the car... was the heart attack because she was obese or because a car hit her?

Anyway... all this is basically beyond my interest on this debate, and that was Trump's hesitation to denounce facist violence... considering how happy he is to denounce all other forms of violence...

OK... here my takes on it...

I saw the videos and for what I saw I would not attempt to ID the woman that roll over the the car... that would basically take me to see previous videos and pictures, and figure them out for the clothes, hair style and the so... As far as I remember I have not seeing any pictures of her the day of the events on that place... so just to have an idea of her clothes. So as is...I am not speculating on who the woman rolling over the car is...

The links I found all point out to a white supremacist that is basically mocking the woman by saying that she die because she was fat... At least that is how the 3 articles claim the origin of this theory, reading the description on those links, the impression is there that it was a joint effort of few groups that hit with the story at the same time...

For instance one of the articles point to this video:

So there is few pieces of information there:

1. Claimed recent pictures of Heather... no clear if they are from the day of the events. Woman in pictures is clearly obese.

2. Your standard narrative that the driver was scared and BS... videos show him driving from an empty street into the crowd... So you know my opinion on that.

3. The mother explaining that the daughter die of heart attack... I notice that she did not deny in any moment that she was hit by the car... was the heart attack because she was obese or because a car hit her?

Anyway... all this is basically beyond my interest on this debate, and that was Trump's hesitation to denounce facist violence... considering how happy he is to denounce all other forms of violence...
    I got that. The issues revolve around the prevailing narratives being driven. That is my concern,,,what is the truth. Trump did precisely what his predecessors did! Deconflict that small fact and we might be in agreement.

AVFM Mission Statement

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
    I got that. The issues revolve around the prevailing narratives being driven. That is my concern,,,what is the truth. Trump did precisely what his predecessors did! Deconflict that small fact and we might be in agreement.
    One can hope the truth comes out with this. But when you look at the constant way one new outrage replaces last weeks the truth gets buried so deep it never surfaces. Maybe Field's trial will force something into the open, the murder he's being accused of is Ms Heyer's so the cause of death will have to go onto the record.

Have you seen any of the material on the maroon car? I watched some videos that claimed it has been blocking that junction for five minutes or so earlier for no reason, just stayed at the junction until a crowd gathered. I could find those videos again if you've not seen them, but they weren't from any source I recognised, and I've no interest in linking to conspiracy nut stuff.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.