Thread: The Antidote to Feminism

Blog Entries

The Antidote to Feminism

The Antidote to Feminism

You can only be shamed by people you view as a moral authority over you. The moment you see them for who and what they really are and renounce their authority, you are free.

Feminism is about hate. It has always been about hate. It is founded upon a lie and then built-upon and reinforced through constant bombardment and shaming. Feminism exists to tear down men, destroy masculinity, and foist a new regime built ironically upon a purposely-engineered sexist platform, upon society.

Feminism works to divide people, to tear apart the family structure, and to denigrate and subvert the fundamental values which have been at the heart and core of human societies for eons. And in return Feminism gives back nothing at all of any true value.

Feminism is a fraud. One does not have to believe in or buy into a hateful, divisive, narcissistic ideology in order to be concerned about the issues of people-- in order to work to recognize and understand the issues and problems that people face, and to work together to find peaceful, human resolutions that empower us all, instead of to simply glorify a few.

Feminism is a hate group by any rational standard. And Feminists are sexist, hateful, divisive people.

Reject Feminism. Embrace humanity.

FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Blog Entries
    I wish I had a platform from which I can project your words Mr E to the entire world such that everyone can read them and so that they may inspire the complacent, ignorant majority to ask questions.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    The Antidote to Feminism
    You can only be shamed by people you view as a moral authority over you. The moment you see them for who and what they really are and renounce their authority, you are free.
    ^^^^^ exactly ^^^^^
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Equity View Post
    I wish I had a platform from which I can project your words Mr E to the entire world such that everyone can read them and so that they may inspire the complacent, ignorant majority to ask questions.

Feel free to take them and apply them anywhere you think would do some good. With or without attribution. Doesn't matter to me.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men