Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43

Thread: So You Hired A Racist. Now What?

  1. #11
    ok ok, Frankenstein's monster

    rejected by all he meets, even by his creator ... finally catches his image in the mirror.

    but what monster framed the monster?

    Simpleton ... careful what spectres you raise lest they haunt you to your frozen end
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

    And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

    "What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

    "What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    ok ok, Frankenstein's monster

    rejected by all he meets, even by his creator ... finally catches his image in the mirror.

    but what monster framed the monster?

    Simpleton ... careful what spectres you raise lest they haunt you to your frozen end
    Do you have anything to offer to the debate, besides your personal attacks on me?

    The other members of the forum already told you they are not interested on joining you on this... why you keep trying to convince them?

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    No that's right...your'e a person that sees angry racists everywhere, or fascists, or bigots, or anger, or threats.
    I am evil.

    M summed it up succinctly, with his quip about the Princess and the Pea vis SJWs
    I have not idea what you talking about... is this about the 10 minutes long video that I consider was a waste of time to watch?

    Simpleton...yr the princess, not the pea

    :-)
    Right now I am more like a witch, but I am about to take a shower, dress nicely and, even perfume myself, then I will agree with you that I am a princess.

    If you have 10 minutes to watch youtube videos, I recommend you something actually enjoyable:


  4. #14
    Senior Member mr_e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    7,514
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by simpleman View Post
    I am evil.



    I have not idea what you talking about... is this about the 10 minutes long video that I consider was a waste of time to watch?



    Right now I am more like a witch, but I am about to take a shower, dress nicely and, even perfume myself, then I will agree with you that I am a princess.

    If you have 10 minutes to watch youtube videos, I recommend you something actually enjoyable:


    That is a nice video. One of the projects I'm looking forward to doing with my son is to make him an electric guitar on our CNC router.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.



    The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    That is a nice video. One of the projects I'm looking forward to doing with my son is to make him an electric guitar on our CNC router.
    Wow, that is really awesome.

    I personally don't have the tools or the skills to pull something like that out...

    So what kind of guitar you have in mind? like desing, how many pickups, style of pickups.. stuff like that...

    I am looking right now into either building me (this is getting parts and put them together) or fixing a Danelectro U1.

  6. #16
    Senior Member mr_e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    7,514
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by simpleman View Post
    Wow, that is really awesome.

    I personally don't have the tools or the skills to pull something like that out...

    So what kind of guitar you have in mind? like desing, how many pickups, style of pickups.. stuff like that...

    I am looking right now into either building me (this is getting parts and put them together) or fixing a Danelectro U1.

    Hadn't really thought about it. In our case my goal is in working with my kids to instill STEM skills. We have built our CNC router-- I'm in the process of building a newer, bigger one now-- 3D printer, etc. He is taking guitar lessons and I thought it would be a great way to get him engaged in various CAD and project skills to build him a guitar. We'll layer up some walnut or something to cut the body from, and then some rosewood I guess to make the neck, and the rest we'll probably buy as my main interest in this is getting him learning about the machines and processes. We've also been doing little music and sound-related electronics projects this year. Our most recent one was making an electronic guitar tuner around a pcb mike, an opamp, and an arduino mcu. That one was fun.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.



    The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by simpleman View Post
    Do you have anything to offer to the debate,
    I just did, and more than once, but your'e far too thick in the head to understand it.

    Quote Originally Posted by simpleman View Post
    besides your personal attacks on me?
    Look Simpleton, if you use the forum to continually loop people here that disagree with you into a deplorables basket then I'm gonna keep pointing out how childish and simplistic that is.

    If telling you that yr dim, simplistic, childish, disingenuous makes you feel like youre being personally attacked ...meh, then sure I suppose I'm guilty.
    But Im also guilty of trying to prompt you into a more responsible and accountable mode of being.
    Not that you could ever see that.
    From my pov, it is you that makes the challenge every time you double-down with the SJW half-think.

    Taken over the last few days then certainly I have been attacking (you personally? I suppose if thats the way you have to see it), what you may forget though is that you have had a presence here for quite some time and although I'm not some auto-didact, I have a pretty good recollection of your previous posts and the points you like to make.
    And the fact is, you've dug yourself a neat hole to dump everybody in and used the dirt to form a little mound from which you like to crow SJW themed gibberish.

    Now just because somebody says something dumb it doenst make them stupid, on the other hand if somebody continually says dumb stuff ... well, you get the idea.
    Why dont you take the opportunity as a challenge back?
    Maybe sharpen your points?
    Perhaps stop laying blame for the difficulties of the world on everybody except YOURSELF?
    Have you ever stopped to consider that your general POV could be horribly corrupted by ideological bullshit? No? Never? Not even a little bit?
    Perhaps a good starting point would be stop saying (either implicitly or explicitly) that everybody is a sexist, nazi, bigot

    And mate, every time you crow the words 'Matrix is victimising me".... that's just you trying to playing victim-poker.
    go on double-down

    I dunno, maybe you really just dont how to deal with it.
    Maybe you could take some pointers from some people here ...unless theyre all just too deplorable of course
    Still asking yourself what your'e doing in this place?
    If yr politics dont fit, and yr world view is in opposition to maybe, I dunno, 90% of the others in here.
    What would you be trying to achieve here?
    In a room full of cranky old men?

    Anyway...

    fight back be clever, be deft, be sharp, be fast, be consistent ....be anything except a whining SJW
    you wanna stay victim all yr life?
    I'd be genuinely happy to see you grow up just a little bit man-child

    None of this is meant to be in opposition to anything anybody else said about you.
    Just to put the record straight I agree broadly with Void, M, Dubs, MrE ... and TN (yep all of them).
    I just havent said so because am not interested in blowing smoke up yr arse
    Im interested in challenging you to THINK dammit.

    See Simpleton the world isnt black and white, and I find it relatively easy to hold conflicting ideas of you in my head all at the same time.
    I dont have a need to factor you as right, wrong or otherwise
    Makes me wonder though, why it seems that you do.

    Occasionally I get a glimse that you are but then rapidly see my hope disappear.
    You do have a deft way of stating in the premise of a post that you're going to even-handed and then by the end of the post you finish with some old preposterous SJW idiocy

    I know you believe it all too. It unmissable.
    Hmpht, so you didnt like Bill Whittle's video?
    Interesting because mate, it was all about you.
    Did you drop him a line in reply and complain that he was attacking you?
    Lemme guess what Bill would tell you in response.

    Anyway, I also happen to have my own determined and crafty ways .
    You just dont like them ... theyre confronting, they may even compel you think (for yourself)

    And dude, if yr reading everybody else's comments in reply your recent threads as a validation then yr even dimmer that I thought.

    Your turn ... dig yourself outta this ... and please, do try not to whinge
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

    And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

    "What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

    "What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

  8. #18
    PS. Ive seen that video before but thanks anyway
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

    And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

    "What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

    "What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    Our most recent one was making an electronic guitar tuner around a pcb mike, an opamp, and an arduino mcu. That one was fun.
    Love the arduino.
    Who coded yr frequency stuff? Yr missus? Clever.

    My missus and I have plans for an interactive piece of art that responds to light, sound, proximity....even velocity of stuff in it's near-field.
    One day.
    Last edited by MatrixTransform; 08-21-2017 at 06:06 AM.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

    And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

    "What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

    "What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    I just did, and more than once, but your'e far too thick in the head to understand it.
    Yeah... your point is that it is not worthy to talk to me... so.. why wasting words here now?

    If telling you that yr dim, simplistic, childish, disingenuous makes you feel like youre being personally attacked ...meh, then sure I suppose I'm guilty.
    But Im also guilty of trying to prompt you into a more responsible and accountable mode of being.
    Not that you could ever see that.
    From my pov, it is you that makes the challenge every time you double-down with the SJW half-think.
    From my pov, it looks like you are projecting... for example you say that I blame whatever in others.. .though I have not done this... you blame a lot on the media the liberals and so on and go on...

    Have you ever stopped to consider that your general POV could be horribly corrupted by ideological bullshit? No? Never? Not even a little bit?
    Perhaps... I had years of BS education... I think I have done a fine job getting rid of all that stuff... but who knows...

    Perhaps a good starting point would be stop saying (either implicitly or explicitly) that everybody is a sexist, nazi, bigot
    everybody?...

    Look, say something racists and there is a 20% chance that I point it out...

    And mate, every time you crow the words 'Matrix is victimising me"....
    That is not my quote.

    I dunno, maybe you really just dont how to deal with it.
    Maybe you could take some pointers from some people here ...unless theyre all just too deplorable of course
    Still asking yourself what your'e doing in this place?
    I practice dialectics. I believe that in the exercise of arguments and counter arguments a higher knowledge can be archive...

    I do think that MRA have seriously polarized in the political spectrum... For instance few months ago I had a debate with Maxx, his argument was that you can't be a red piller if you have liberal ideas... Consider the ideological framework that have to be in place just for such debate to be possible.

    I am aware that feminism make a full gender issue about Trump... but that is not excuse to take the opposite position and fully turn political debates into gender issues...

    If yr politics dont fit, and yr world view is in opposition to maybe, I dunno, 90% of the others in here.
    What would you be trying to achieve here?
    In a room full of cranky old men?
    You tell me... why my political profile have to be a fit? since when this is a requirement?

    fight back be clever, be deft, be sharp, be fast, be consistent ....be anything except a whining SJW
    you wanna stay victim all yr life?
    I'd be genuinely happy to see you grow up just a little bit man-child
    O.o

    See Simpleton the world isnt black and white, and I find it relatively easy to hold conflicting ideas of you in my head all at the same time.
    I dont have a need to factor you as right, wrong or otherwise
    Makes me wonder though, why it seems that you do.
    I think i can play moral relativists much better than anyone on this forums.. the thing is that... i don't think the "it is not black and white" comes from such point of view... if anything I perceive that some members of this forum fear that MRAs get targeted in the middle of all this mess... So trying to justify the car attack is basically damage control... at some level.

    Occasionally I get a glimse that you are but then rapidly see my hope disappear.
    You do have a deft way of stating in the premise of a post that you're going to even-handed and then by the end of the post you finish with some old preposterous SJW idiocy
    i am not left, I am not right.

    I know you believe it all too. It unmissable.
    Hmpht, so you didnt like Bill Whittle's video?
    i did not watch it... 10 seconds in, and I was out... I did not like the format, the topic did not interest me at the time, so I close the window...

    By the way, when I am not interested, I close window, I don't just keep clicking on the same topic to keep posting that such debate is a waste of time... I think this is the biggest difference between you and me.

    Interesting because mate, it was all about you.
    Did you drop him a line in reply and complain that he was attacking you?
    Lemme guess what Bill would tell you in response.
    No.

    Anyway, I also happen to have my own determined and crafty ways .
    You just dont like them ... theyre confronting, they may even compel you think (for yourself)
    If anything my complain about your messages is that they are not challenging at all... they are mostly background noise... let me give you few examples:

    "pathetic, trite and full-o-shit boy..."

    "Simpleton is here discussing this in the manner he needs to re-orient his brain so that the cognitive dissonance is gone.
    For him it's simple, meh for him everything is simple."

    "No that's right...your'e a person that sees angry racists everywhere, or fascists, or bigots, or anger, or threats."

    "Simpleton ... careful what spectres you raise lest they haunt you to your frozen end"

    "in any case every word by other commenters gets re-written into the 'must be a nazi script' that is running an endless loop in his head..."

    From all the posts this quotes come from... I have learn nothing, I have improve nothing, I have got nothing... I have get zero substance from that... You can claim that your messages have a lot of hot pepper as you like, but they lack some meat...

    My complain is not that you are attacking me, but that... you are just attacking me and not offering anything else... See?

    "Do you have anything to offer to the debate, besides your personal attacks on me?"

    And dude, if yr reading everybody else's comments in reply your recent threads as a validation then yr even dimmer that I thought.

    Your turn ... dig yourself outta this ... and please, do try not to whinge

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •