Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43

Thread: So You Hired A Racist. Now What?

  1. #21
    Senior Member mr_e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    7,368
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    Love the arduino.
    Who coded yr frequency stuff? Yr missus? Clever.

    My missus and I have plans for an interactive piece of art that responds to light, sound, proximity....even velocity of stuff in it's near-field.
    One day.
    Actually I did that. I've tried getting her interested in the electronics stuff, but she's just not into it. Oddly though, it was she who turned me onto the Arduinos. I hadn't realized they'd advanced that far. I used to be a big fan of the 68HC11's. They were the Arduinos of the '90's. And the 8051's before that. And the Z80's and 8080's before that. I took a quick trip through 68000 land for awhile... 68000, 68008, 68010, 68020-- even played with some 68030's for a bit. Then I got into the PIC's and 68HC11's. If you want some real fun though, try using 2901 bit-slice processors and rolling your own. They're all a lot of fun. But time consuming ;-)
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.



    The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by simpleman View Post
    Yeah... your point is that it is not worthy to talk to me... so.. why wasting words here now?
    Whingeing in the first line
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

    And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

    "What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

    "What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by simpleman View Post
    That is not my quote.
    you must be a fucking imbecile
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

    And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

    "What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

    "What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by simpleman View Post
    "Do you have anything to offer to the debate, besides your personal attacks on me?"
    confirmed...braindead
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

    And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

    "What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

    "What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    Actually I did that. I've tried getting her interested in the electronics stuff, but she's just not into it. Oddly though, it was she who turned me onto the Arduinos. I hadn't realized they'd advanced that far. I used to be a big fan of the 68HC11's. They were the Arduinos of the '90's. And the 8051's before that. And the Z80's and 8080's before that. I took a quick trip through 68000 land for awhile... 68000, 68008, 68010, 68020-- even played with some 68030's for a bit. Then I got into the PIC's and 68HC11's. If you want some real fun though, try using 2901 bit-slice processors and rolling your own. They're all a lot of fun. But time consuming ;-)
    What I love is that the IDE rolls together the collected efforts of many many people and makes it all available to be leveraged.

    Shared code and repositories ... somebody wrote some beautiful timers that I used in a commercial jigger that we manufactured.
    They made them available with a 'beer license' ... its just brilliant.

    Nobody has to re-invent the wheel every time a new SoC gets released
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

    And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

    "What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

    "What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by simpleman View Post
    ... but that... you are just attacking me and not offering anything else... See?
    oh really?

    you need perhaps, to watch Bill Whittle's video then.

    ...unless the style makes you feel to uncomfortable of course

    ...because you inner comfort is the most important thing in the world. Right?


    You just remember boy, that people just like you ... full of hope, dreams, truth and exasperation ... elected Hitler.

    Fucking ingenue
    Last edited by MatrixTransform; 08-21-2017 at 08:18 AM.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

    And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

    "What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

    "What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    Actually I did that.
    ...nice work Old Man
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

    And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

    "What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

    "What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

  8. #28
    Senior Member voidspawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,154
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    65
    Simpleman, you have some good points. You would do better to at least sometimes simply state them and stop assuming you know what other people are thinking.

    MatrixTransform has made decent arguments, and you've responded with trolling tactics, and he's responded to that with insults.

    Simpleman, people here are a lot more world wise and life experienced than you seem to be willing to give them credit for. They are wise enough to know not to shut you up, to listen, to think, to respond, to debate, to change and to do it fully visibly. Your point has been made, but it's on you if think people were not already cautious around those issues. You can prioritise issues and points however you like, but when are dealing with others - they can too.

    MatrixTransform's best point (imho): Those who carry out the tactics of "Nazis" are the "Nazis", and they become everyone's problem when one of them wins. Best option, they are left yelling insults at each other but are not allowed to escalate to violence, are not allowed to censor the other. They are morally equivalent by their behaviour, not their beliefs. At the end of the day if one wins, they will do it to others in search of another victory and they won't stop - that's what makes them Nazis, not the group they hate or the odiousness of their beliefs, but the results of their actions.

    Simpleman's best point (imho): Sometimes vile is vile, and you call it out as vile, rather than worry that the person screaming vile is actually a self centred exaggerating little pillock whose also been calling you vile. Sometimes doing the right thing, means doing the thing that seems to place you on the same side as a complete shit who wants to shut you down next.

    Free speech has consequences; when truly exercised it shows you are amongst some with horrible some ideas and how far and fast they can spread those ideas. That's a good consequence, because without it horrible ideas can still spread far and fast but it will be hidden, you won't just be dealing with the ideas, but all the consequences of fear of not knowing. Within each extremist group they don't have free speech, they don't debate and their vilest ideas purify into their most potent forms until immorality, lust for power and control, paranoia and fear make violence their only go to option.

    Both points from MatrixTransform and Simpleman are bitter pills of attempting to live in a civilised society, human nature isn't going to develop into some angelic state but we can set baselines for what is no longer acceptable, we can fail better towards the best route to keep the peace and act on the warning signs of things going wrong. Neither of those points are easy to do or easy to live with. To the first point you lose some freedoms (such as initiation of force and control over what ideas you are exposed to) in order to have a more free society, to the second point you lose the clean delineations that make you feel comfortable but you get reminded that you are responsible for what you do. Both points together remind that individualism can work only with collective agreement, and that within apparent collectivism, real individualism becomes more necessary.
    Last edited by voidspawn; 08-21-2017 at 02:01 PM.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

  9. #29
    no point rationalizing, he cant hear it.

    The boy is only here for validation insomuch as he seeks the condemnation to justify the trite politics.

    So fine, I will give the condemnation, insult, and the arguments all at the same time.

    My main point is that simplton's posts presume to know what's in the heads and hearts of everybody while having absolutely zero clue about his own inner world.

    While extreme imbeciles very much like him on both sides, are standing off and shit is burning and people are injuring one another we are left arguing circular gibberish.

    Ararchist's Rule heh?

    Apart from it being an oxymoron ... the answer is fucking no

    Venezuela anybody?
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

    And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

    "What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

    "What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    You just remember boy, that people just like you ... full of hope, dreams, truth and exasperation ... elected Hitler.
    I am voting for Trump on next elections... I don't think you should say that I will vote for the next Hitler...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •