Thread: William Shatner (Canadian) Gives American History Lesson to Statue-Crazed Pearl Clutc

Blog Entries

William Shatner (Canadian) Gives American History Lesson to Statue-Crazed Pearl Clutc

William Shatner (Canadian) Gives American History Lesson to Statue-Crazed Pearl Clutchers — And He's Right
    http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/...ers-hes-right/
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Respect for Shatner +1

Shatner has a lot of 'fuck you; money'.. so he can speak his mind. Scott Adams is similar in this regard (he coined the term 'fuck you money').

On a side note the Star Trek universe is portrayed a lot more like a communist utopia.. and the only Capitalist society in Star Trek is shown as corrupt and the entire race is portrayed as ugly and chauvinistic (Ferengi).

Its challenging to enjoy things once the propaganda is pointed out. Hate the game, not the player, I suppose.

Blog Entries
    I long recall the old episode The Cloud Minders: http://www.theviewscreen.com/the-cloud-minders/

In my youthful non political tainted mind, it mostly stuck out for Spock's odd thought monologues. A vehicle rarely used in Star Trek.

This troubled planet is a place of the most violent contrasts. Those who receive the rewards are totally separated from those who shoulder the burdens. It is not a wise leadership. Here on Stratos, everything is incomparably beautiful and pleasant. The High Advisor’s charming daughter, Droxine, particularly so. The name Droxine seems appropriate for her.
    I wonder, can she retain such purity and sweetness of mind and be aware of the life of the people on the surface of the planet? There, the harsh life in the mines is instilling the people with a bitter hatred. The young girl who led the attack against us when we beamed down was filled with the violence of desperation. If the lovely Droxine knew of the young miner’s misery, I wonder how the knowledge would affect her.
    A lot in those words about what drives Hollywood lefties. Always struck me how logical Spock was so obsessed over the 'lovely Droxine'. Poor Spock that's his brain on the logic of the left. He thinks with lower brain.

Good ep recommend it to anyone whose not seen it. Makes you realise that Shatner did have a close up view of interesting times and influencing drama. Those folks should listen to him a bit.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

The people who want to take down statues of anyone associated with the Confederate states in the U.S. have a lot in common with the Taliban who blew up statues of the Buddha in Afghanistan.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd77 View Post
    The people who want to take down statues of anyone associated with the Confederate states in the U.S. have a lot in common with the Taliban who blew up statues of the Buddha in Afghanistan.
    Yup, same type of people just in a different setting.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.