Thread: Where have all the good men gone?

Blog Entries

Where have all the good men gone?

Where have all the good men gone?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-men-gone.html

Mr. E: The level of hypocrisy here is incredible. Women apparently have "standards" and "preferences" while Men are "Delusional" and "Indoctrinated to Pursue Younger Women". I find it interesting how women / Feminists have ignored the issues of Men for decades-- particularly the problem of boys / men not doing well in school and school / university environments which have grown particularly hostile towards men. And then they complain about not being able to find "educated" men. I'm sorry ladies, but the men *ARE* educated-- and *YOU* educated them. Now they are reacting like reasonable, rational people in the face of untenable propositions and leaving them to stew in their vitriol, along with their cats. I have often denied, but now must reconsider the bullshit line from Feminists that claims "Feminism helps men too"-- as I know see quite plainly that it actually does-- it helps men to SEE STRAIGHT THROUGH these Feminist Harpies *perfectly* so that they can avoid being taken-in by their baffling bullshit, duped by their "sincerity-come-lately", and ground to dust under their stiletto-tipped boot heels.

Feminists, your chickens are coming home to roost. And the men you have for so long derided and vilified are at last able to sit back and enjoy a hearty laugh at your expense. And a laugh that is extremely well justified, as you're finally getting the comeuppance you so richly and thoroughly deserve.

The comment section contains a number of interesting rebuttals from the men. I particularly enjoyed this one:

"Why are so many women seemingly convinced that the sweetest honey you can use to persuade a man is contempt and derision? So very many women these days have cluster B personalities. No remorse, no compassion, self centred. Not all. The feminist / postmodernist ideological virus at work."
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Blog Entries
    Covered already in other posts. I'll have to take a fresh look at the comments though.
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbisque View Post
    Covered already in other posts. I'll have to take a fresh look at the comments though.
    Didn't realize it was already posted. My bad. The comments are pretty good though. Better than the article itself, IMO. And certainly more telling.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men