Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where have all the good men gone?

Blog Entries

Where have all the good men gone?

Where have all the good men gone?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-men-gone.html

Mr. E: The level of hypocrisy here is incredible. Women apparently have "standards" and "preferences" while Men are "Delusional" and "Indoctrinated to Pursue Younger Women". I find it interesting how women / Feminists have ignored the issues of Men for decades-- particularly the problem of boys / men not doing well in school and school / university environments which have grown particularly hostile towards men. And then they complain about not being able to find "educated" men. I'm sorry ladies, but the men *ARE* educated-- and *YOU* educated them. Now they are reacting like reasonable, rational people in the face of untenable propositions and leaving them to stew in their vitriol, along with their cats. I have often denied, but now must reconsider the bullshit line from Feminists that claims "Feminism helps men too"-- as I know see quite plainly that it actually does-- it helps men to SEE STRAIGHT THROUGH these Feminist Harpies *perfectly* so that they can avoid being taken-in by their baffling bullshit, duped by their "sincerity-come-lately", and ground to dust under their stiletto-tipped boot heels.

Feminists, your chickens are coming home to roost. And the men you have for so long derided and vilified are at last able to sit back and enjoy a hearty laugh at your expense. And a laugh that is extremely well justified, as you're finally getting the comeuppance you so richly and thoroughly deserve.

The comment section contains a number of interesting rebuttals from the men. I particularly enjoyed this one:

"Why are so many women seemingly convinced that the sweetest honey you can use to persuade a man is contempt and derision? So very many women these days have cluster B personalities. No remorse, no compassion, self centred. Not all. The feminist / postmodernist ideological virus at work."
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Blog Entries
    Covered already in other posts. I'll have to take a fresh look at the comments though.
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbisque View Post
    Covered already in other posts. I'll have to take a fresh look at the comments though.
    Didn't realize it was already posted. My bad. The comments are pretty good though. Better than the article itself, IMO. And certainly more telling.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

I sure don't mind repetition. It works!

A few years ago, the UK census people reported that 1 million men from UK were missing. They knew by birth certificates how many were born, and no death report would indicate they went somewhere or were perhaps hiding.

The Census people were lying when they reported this. There were actually two million men hiding. Two million, not one! The census bureau made an executive decree that one million were there, just not found. So, they only reported half of them missing.

At that time, while I certainly did not know where a million Brits were, my beloved niece in Mexico City knew quite a few British expats in Mexico City.

If they are going to write articles about "sassy, attractive middle aged women" why wouldn't they find some attractive women to write it about?
    The women pictured looked horrible. I'd feel like I was dating my mum.
    “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
    ― Pythagoras

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolm View Post
    If they are going to write articles about "sassy, attractive middle aged women" why wouldn't they find some attractive women to write it about?
    But they are dressed Sexxxy and their hurr is all did.
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm View Post
    Being 75, I gotta' ask, how old is your mom and what does she look like? Hee, hee.

From my age, those women in the article were not that beat up nor unattractive. However, there are other important issues.

As women get older, they get ornerier. They call themselves 'sassy'. Let me correct their spelling of sassy. It is "ornerier than a junk yard dog." Any woman who calls herself sassy is just plain mean, every time.

Several years ago, on a blog frequented by men someone asked at what age females were the prettiest. I happened to know the answer from many years of observation. 15, and things go downhill from there. Immediately all the White Knights started pounding on me. "Pervert!" Etcetera. Y'all know the routine.

The culture of the USA hates old men. We aren't even supposed to note that 15 year olds are as pretty and sexy as they will ever be. I first noticed this back in 1957 when I also was 15. I guess I am supposed to forget all I have learned after a certain age?

Not only were girls their prettiest and most feminine at age 15, but they were also at their sweetest and nicest. And, every year past that they got nastier.

So, the men assumed I was lusting after 15 year olds, or planning on banging some of them. The question was not what is the youngest age you want to bang. It was when are they the prettiest, and the answer as stated is 15. I have said I think the Age of Consent for American Women should be well over 120, so I certainly have no desire to bang a 15 year old.

I am out of date about 15 year old American girls, after 20 years mostly in Mexico. But, I can tell you the Mexican girls are also at their prettiest at age 15, and they also get nastier as they get older. Age of consent by American anti-predator laws anywhere in the world for any citizen or resident of the USA, is 16. In Mexico, under Mexican law, if the parents don't complain, it is any time after 12. If they do mind, it may be as old as 18.

The difference here is if someone catches me admiring an incredibly beautiful 15 year old, they don't scream insults at me. They laugh, because they understand.

I kind of feel sorry for dumb women. I remember communicating with a 40 year old woman from a certain large city. She had ended up without a mate at age 30, and was not going to settle for a 40 year old man, which is harsh reality for many 30 year old women. They were too close to her own dad's age.

Another ten years passed in waiting for a handsome man of her own age. Now at 40 the only men showing interest are well into their Fifties or even older. Okay, sorry, much older than 50.

She can't deal with reality.

In the USA, a rule of thumb has been half his age plus 7, I think, by memory.

Here in Mexico, if you are willing to take a good unwed mother, and there are good unwed mothers in Mexico, unlike in the USA, at my age I could with patience ring in a woman well under 30. Ditto for abandoned women with several kids.

They may not stay more than a year or so. In other words, you don't have to throw them out when you want a newer model.

What you do is give them a couple thousand dollars, going away present, then prepare for a major invasion. Be sure to ask her to tell all her friends about the $2000 going away present!

Quote Originally Posted by polite_disagreement View Post
    What you do is give them a couple thousand dollars, going away present, then prepare for a major invasion. Be sure to ask her to tell all her friends about the $2000 going away present!
    Shit. Is this what it's going to cost me? I bet it's more expensive in Panama.
    “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
    ― Pythagoras