Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Challenge for MRA's and Anti-Fems

Blog Entries

A Challenge for MRA's and Anti-Fems

A Challenge for MRA's and Anti-Fems

Recently I was in a conversation discussing the similarities and differences between the MHRM and Feminism. Generally whenever I'm in such a discussion, the general tone and tenor is "Hurr Durr we're nothing like them"-- with all sorts of points to equality and inclusion (which I agree with by the way)-- but I think we are similar to Feminism in one very, very, very important way....

I have thought about this for a while now. And I have searched for a long, long time how exactly to articulate what I mean-- and I recently, I think I have come up with a way to say what I mean, and it's this:

Feminists NEVER have anything good to say about men-- ever. And of course they bash men relentlessly at every opportunity and never miss an opportunity to unleash some good old-fashioned Man-Hate.

Sadly, I have rarely heard the MHRM say anything good about women either. And that bothers me. While I don't think we spend anywhere near as much time "bashing" women as Feminists do men-- (I mean like orders of magnitude less)-- and I do think we do sort-of bash women from time to time, so we're maybe guilty of at least that. On the other hand, we don't really spend any time saying what we LIKE about them either. And one of the "crimes" of Feminism (IMO) is the steady erosion of esteem, respect and good-will for men by women that Feminists constantly engage in, both overtly and through omission, insinuation and innuendo-- and their steady daily spewage of "Woman Good, Man Bad" effluvium.

In general, I wish WE folks in the MHRM, and the Anti-Feminism camps, would do more, say more, reach out more to regular women-- and men too for that matter-- and just say GOOD THINGS about them. Say the things we LIKE about them. Appreciate them. Help them understand that WE THINK and FEEL like they are a part of the human race and not just "the other side" or "the opposition".

SO HERE IS MY CHALLENGE...

Take this opportunity to come up with a comment below saying some of the NICE, GOOD, WHOLESOME, DECENT things you think about WOMEN, from your perspective as a member of either the MHRM or as an Anti-Feminist. Feel free to also say the same about Men. I don't intend this to be seen as another opportunity to bash men.

I am hoping people will get into the spirit of this and show the world-- show FEMINISTS-- what is REALLY AND TRULY *DIFFERENT* about *US* that *THEY* will never understand.

We love and care about each other.

---

Reject Feminism. Embrace Humanity.
    Last edited by mr_e; 08-24-2017 at 09:59 PM.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Blog Entries
    Best way to say something nice is to acknowledge and respect what people do.

This list is in no particular order and is off the top of my head so very incomplete.

Karen Straughan - spoke out when it was really unpopular to even dare make a peep about men's rights or feminist excesses. Women who have courage have a lot of courage, they use their brains and hearts to do what is right.
    Alison Tieman - has consistently spoke and educated from a rational, free speech, freedom of thought perspective. She's defended justice and principles but also spoke about good ways of effecting change.
    Diana Davidson - worked hard for years both making informative youtube content challenging false accusation and fighting in court to defend the innocent.
    Hannah Wallen - one of the most clam, rational yet passionate defenders of rights one could ever hope would stand up for what is right.
    Camille Paglia - a feminist but an honest one, has not wavered from wanting to see a world where men and women work together side by side as equals for the good of all.
    Christina Hoff Summers - she could have banked a lot of bucks supporting false feminist statistics but she chose to support actual facts.
    Lara Stemple - a professional and dedicated researcher, never swayed by politics has endlessly tried to get the full facts about domestic and sexual violence into the public discourse, her work will save many lives from violence and misery.
    Bettina Arndt - has come to be a great spokeswoman for healthy sexual relations and showing empathy for the pain and loneliness that blights many lives.
    Erin Pizzey - as courageous and honest as the best of humanity, she watched her work to protect all people from domestic violence get hi-jacked but never wavered and still actively campaigns today to end the warped Duluth Model and see the end to the cycles of domestic violence.
    Anne Cools - a woman who started in the fight against racism, supporting battered women who has earned higher position and taken her work to addressing even greater issues of injustice, she has epitomised the struggle against all injustice.

This list is no way complete, there are lots more but it's pretty good example set of what is good about women, that said in a man's way is saying the good that women do that shows what they are.

Each one of them could have taken an easier path, could have had money and praise heaped on them if they'd used their strength, intelligence, wit and passion to hammer and attack men. Instead they chose to seek to make the world a place where the right thing is done. I don't know if an average woman reading this would understand this sentiment, but I personally will never let go of the thought of what the world could be like or will be like when women and men show the character and integrity demonstrated by the women in this admittedly small sample from many.

Each of these has shown how to be above all things, a decent human being.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    SO HERE IS MY CHALLENGE...
    Cant mate too busy, the missus and I are going to cull that Cankered Cyprus
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Blog Entries
    I would like to acknowledge and thank all those wonderful women who aren't Feminists, who don't bash men because they're "bad" and "evil", who do their best to live decently and provide good, wholesome role-models to their children, and are good wives to their husbands. There are many of these good and kind-hearted women out there who we don't see or notice on a regular daily basis-- who aren't out to nail men to a cross, or turn themselves into helpless victims, or demand special rights or privileges. We just don't get to hear about them generally because the Feminists are the ones who tend to use up all the oxygen in the room- and crowd them out of the news cycle.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by voidspawn View Post
    Best way to say something nice is to acknowledge and respect what people do.

This list is in no particular order and is off the top of my head so very incomplete.

Karen Straughan - spoke out when it was really unpopular to even dare make a peep about men's rights or feminist excesses. Women who have courage have a lot of courage, they use their brains and hearts to do what is right.
    Alison Tieman - has consistently spoke and educated from a rational, free speech, freedom of thought perspective. She's defended justice and principles but also spoke about good ways of effecting change.
    Diana Davidson - worked hard for years both making informative youtube content challenging false accusation and fighting in court to defend the innocent.
    Hannah Wallen - one of the most clam, rational yet passionate defenders of rights one could ever hope would stand up for what is right.
    Camille Paglia - a feminist but an honest one, has not wavered from wanting to see a world where men and women work together side by side as equals for the good of all.
    Christina Hoff Summers - she could have banked a lot of bucks supporting false feminist statistics but she chose to support actual facts.
    Lara Stemple - a professional and dedicated researcher, never swayed by politics has endlessly tried to get the full facts about domestic and sexual violence into the public discourse, her work will save many lives from violence and misery.
    Bettina Arndt - has come to be a great spokeswoman for healthy sexual relations and showing empathy for the pain and loneliness that blights many lives.
    Erin Pizzey - as courageous and honest as the best of humanity, she watched her work to protect all people from domestic violence get hi-jacked but never wavered and still actively campaigns today to end the warped Duluth Model and see the end to the cycles of domestic violence.
    Anne Cools - a woman who started in the fight against racism, supporting battered women who has earned higher position and taken her work to addressing even greater issues of injustice, she has epitomised the struggle against all injustice.

This list is no way complete, there are lots more but it's pretty good example set of what is good about women, that said in a man's way is saying the good that women do that shows what they are.

Each one of them could have taken an easier path, could have had money and praise heaped on them if they'd used their strength, intelligence, wit and passion to hammer and attack men. Instead they chose to seek to make the world a place where the right thing is done. I don't know if an average woman reading this would understand this sentiment, but I personally will never let go of the thought of what the world could be like or will be like when women and men show the character and integrity demonstrated by the women in this admittedly small sample from many.

Each of these has shown how to be above all things, a decent human being.

Thanks for your post. I agree with all of your selections. And there are so many more-- they are all around us and we just don't always see them or take the time to acknowledge them. I think we need to start a campaign of POSITIVITY in the MHRM. We don't have to stop "FUCKING THEIR SHIT UP" to do it, because that's important too. But if all we do is accuse and snarl, we quickly start sounding like the ones we oppose. I have often challenged Feminists to show me the love. My goal in this is to show the Feminists that MRA's *AREN'T* haters like they are. We appreciate women. We simply don't appreciate Feminism.

I would like to add Suzy McCarley to the list, who along with a number of others, performs a terrific job moderating the AVoiceForMen main site.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for your post. I agree with all of your selections. And there are so many more-- they are all around us and we just don't always see them or take the time to acknowledge them. I think we need to start a campaign of POSITIVITY in the MHRM. We don't have to stop "FUCKING THEIR SHIT UP" to do it, because that's important too. But if all we do is accuse and snarl, we quickly start sounding like the ones we oppose. I have often challenged Feminists to show me the love. My goal in this is to show the Feminists that MRA's *AREN'T* haters like they are. We appreciate women. We simply don't appreciate Feminism.

I would like to add Suzy McCarley to the list, who along with a number of others, performs a terrific job moderating the AVoiceForMen main site.
    I would definitely agree, she's part of the hardworking behind the scenes grafters. I always enjoy seeing her posts and moderating comments. She's got a splendid direct way about her, and kindness and fairness to her tone.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Blog Entries
    Women have a unique and miraculous ability to, from a mere glance or nod, identify me as a sub-human piece of garbage that should have the good grace to know better than to cause them the discomfort of knowing that I noticed them. So they've got that going for them. We'd all be so lucky to have that level of discernment.
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifune View Post
    Women have a unique and miraculous ability to, from a mere glance or nod, identify me as a sub-human piece of garbage that should have the good grace to know better than to cause them the discomfort of knowing that I noticed them. So they've got that going for them. We'd all be so lucky to have that level of discernment.
    LOL! Too funny ;-)

Blog Entries
    LOL! Too funny ;-)
    Maybe from where you sit.
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifune View Post
    Maybe from where you sit.
    If you ever want to have the last laugh, go get yourself a fancy suit, shine your shoes and put on a big gold ring. Then go to any club in town and the women will fawn over you. When you're ready to leave, toss back your drink and say "Goodnight ladies" and watch them hiss like cats.