Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: A Challenge for MRA's and Anti-Fems

  1. #11
    Senior Member Manalysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,629
    Rep Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    A Challenge for MRA's and Anti-Fems
    I'll pass on that, as not suited for the task.

    But let me say this:
    The MHRM differs from the feminists in what kind of society is envisioned in the end. I'll omit giving detail, I'm sure you can fill in the blanks.
    But that is a matter of long term strategy.

    When it comes to day-to-day tactics, yes, MRAs think, speak and act like Feminists, and should do so, too.
    Deconstructing the cultural messages about sex and gender is hard work, but a crucially necessary one.
    A dirty job, but someone's got to do it.

    And being an MRA doesn't mean you can't say nice things about e.g. Karen S..
    It just means that one says nice things about Karen S. because she's Karen S., not because she is a woman.
    Karen S. is a good person; however, that goodness is not rooted in her womanhood, but in her Karenhood.

    Perhaps time to eliminate the gender perspective, here, too?

    M

  2. #12
    Regarding Erin Pizzey, who was mentioned by Voidspawn. Erin started refuges for women who are victims of domestic violence in the seventies, giving her time, her money and working very hard. I did some decorating in one of the refuges she started, in the seventies, and saw what a vital escape they provided for women fleeing violent partners.
    But! Why isn't Erin a heroine to feminists? She's done more to help battered women than all the feminist professors, teachers of 'women studies', feminist authors and journalists put together. Because she says the feminist analysis of 'evil men batter women', is to simple, and plain wrong. So despite her admirable work, to feminists she's a traitor. Saving the lives of women, as Erin has, counts for nothing if she doesn't accept feminist orthodoxy.

  3. #13
    Senior Member mr_e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    7,495
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Manalysis View Post
    I'll pass on that, as not suited for the task.

    But let me say this:
    The MHRM differs from the feminists in what kind of society is envisioned in the end. I'll omit giving detail, I'm sure you can fill in the blanks.
    But that is a matter of long term strategy.

    When it comes to day-to-day tactics, yes, MRAs think, speak and act like Feminists, and should do so, too.
    Deconstructing the cultural messages about sex and gender is hard work, but a crucially necessary one.
    A dirty job, but someone's got to do it.

    And being an MRA doesn't mean you can't say nice things about e.g. Karen S..
    It just means that one says nice things about Karen S. because she's Karen S., not because she is a woman.
    Karen S. is a good person; however, that goodness is not rooted in her womanhood, but in her Karenhood.

    Perhaps time to eliminate the gender perspective, here, too?

    M

    Yes, you're right all the way down the line in every one of your points-- and that's why you're wrong ;-)

    What I mean is that there are a lot of people who are followers and don't do much of their own thinking. They're the ones who are always looking for "mysticism", or the "magic circles", or the "pyramid power"-- or whatever the latest voodoo fad is. Doesn't matter how outlandish, unscientific or downright stupid it is-- logic doesn't just fail them, it flees before their mighty new age mojo. For people like that-- particularly female people-- Feminism provides them a "buffet of goodness" from which to snack. A little of this, a pinch of that, and a dash of that other stuff-- and voila, they have an instant "philosophy" they can use to club everybody else over the head with.

    We usually talk about the Male Feminists (along with the White Knights and Manginas) as our main opponents-- and of course in a way they are, they certainly represent the "Hard Power" (by proxy) that Feminism generally has to wield-- but its "Mystical Girl", along with her sassy sisters, who make up the vast bulk of the "Feminist horde" who, with all their baubles and beads, are down with "the struggle" to "end female oppression" as they sip their double-lattes and don their pink pussy hats and go marching down the street so they can "fight for their rights". Those are the ones that the radicals write their slogans for. Those are the ones who believe in the "wage gap" and "rape culture" and "The Patriarchy". Those are the ones who so casually inflict damage onto the men in their vicinity with their pre-formulated views, their canned feminist maxims, and their smarmy platitudes, all carefully-crafted into 240 characters bites that they can regurgitate without a second (or first) thought. These are the ones who are swayed by social trends who don't really have any actual grief or gripe with men-- it's just trendy to be "anti-man" / feminist / tragically-hip / sjw victim-- and to attend all the rallies and speeches, and go shopping for new outfits so they can impress the boy in the black shirt with the baseball bat...

    The problem for us is that they have a purse full of dollars. It doesn't matter where the money comes from, only that it's in their hands to spend it. And that's how and why they get all the attention-- not that they are cognizant enough to realize it, or savvy enough to figure out what to do with it if it ever occurred to them. They are the sheeple, the Feminist cannon fodder-- and the target du jur for the big multi-national conglomerates who are busy raping our planet in their never-ending zeal to acquire it all, rule it all, and hold sway over every rock and living thing in all of known creation. They have all but broken the back of traditional society, just about vanquished the "real men", and are now laser-focused on this trendy lot as their key to ultimate victory.

    But even as their mystical vapidity offers the mega-corporations their greatest toehold to glory, so too is it also their biggest weakness-- and they are well aware of it. That is why they work so very hard to control the sights and sounds so as to constantly apprise and influence these weak thinkers in their attitudes, thoughts and beliefs. They are busy leading them around by their nose rings as they spoon feed (or force-feed as needed) whatever "News" and "Information" has the most beneficial effect. Of course they have to do it in little doses and dollops in order to keep the few who remain capable of independent thought from seeing too much of the big picture or for too long-- and they sprinkle little diversions throughout the system to keep them busy and distracted so its harder for them to rally any support or muster up any serious resistance.

    And of course the men don't much matter in this social democracy-- whose rules and modes shift this way and that, in accordance to the trends and attitudes pushed down through the corporate media. They have been broken-- cultured and cowed into submission-- not to the women directly, but to the Almighty State which the women control indirectly-- though they don't consciously know it or realize it through their thick lenses of personal "victim-hood". The only concern for the men is that they keep toiling away and producing, and are kept impotent through constant strife, shaming and blaming, and of course ineffective diversions such as gaming, whacking off, and engaged in other trivial pursuits. It doesn't matter much what as long as it doesn't permit them to come together and compare notes, or develop any sort of common understanding or ability to act collectively.

    And they can have all the "Free Speech" they can eat-- as it doesn't really matter at the end of the day. They are so beaten down and ineffective that it doesn't matter what they say. Or who they say it to. As long as the corporate-controlled media is able to inject their element of "shame and blame" and cast their dispersions so that the men are kept in a state of constant unrest and incapable of coherent action. It even works to their advantage after a fashion when a percentage of the men act to reinforce the bullshit they're feeding the women and become the White Knights and Manginas, and thus help "police" their own ranks-- effectively for free-- in a veritable ideological "twofer".

    The upshot is that in order to "drain that swamp" and siphon away the mystical masses, it is necessary to construct a counter-narrative for them to follow-- and then figure out how to make it trendy and hip so that the "savvy sisters" will pick it up and parrot it throughout the fickle forest of feminine frivolity. In other words, give them something new to do-- think about, believe. Wrest them away from their corporate overlords and inject them with new 240-character platitudes to propagate. We are talking about a "hive-mind" here, the center of the herd-- where they don't think or react like you and I do. Simple maxims rule the day. And anything that spooks them, they run for their "man"-- who has now become the State. So while it is necessary to target the State, and by extension, the power it wields in the form of "men"-- it is also necessary to target the herd and inject new some maxims, and work to reshape their 50+ year instinct to rely on the State instead of their individual men. We have to work on the Men too, because as weak and disrupted as they are, they are not likely to be seen as "viable" candidates for "husbands" (protectors / provisioners) in their current beaten-down state. So the problem is ultimately several-fold, and its response needs to be considered and specifically constructed to target the specific stratum of the social order which needs to be affected. There are already a number of plans and challenges underway to address other various aspects of this overall situation. My point in this post / thread is that we *also* need to develop a strategy for relieving the proponents of hateful Feminism from their easily-swayed, easily-led-- easily-duped band of followers. Because *THAT* is what Feminism offers them. And at the very small price of simply "tossing your man under the bus"-- a cost which we've seen all too often and to our own detriment, that women seem quite willing and prepared to pay.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.



    The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

  4. #14
    I am usually surrounded by little girls; big girls; young women; and older women, when I leave my house. In Mexico.

    I love women.

    The problem is, after being around Mexican women, I am ruined for American women. Even the best woman I know, my own beloved daughter, who understood everything I taught her when she was a kid, could not ever get married up the social ladder in Mexico. Something a bit subtle, but very real, different about American women. It is not fun to be around American women.

    Most of you will never know what I am talking about, and that is sad.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Manalysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,629
    Rep Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    it is necessary to construct a counter-narrative for them to follow
    Ah, marketing. Why dintya just said so?

    M

  6. #16
    Senior Member mr_e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    7,495
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Manalysis View Post
    Ah, marketing. Why dintya just said so?

    M
    Because I was busy having fun with alliteration...
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.



    The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

  7. #17
    Senior Member Manalysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,629
    Rep Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    Because I was busy having fun with alliteration...
    Oh ...?
    Thy subtle musings'
    merry strengths,
    of Suttungr's
    Mead made thus?
    At farms of Nor
    left swords, to be
    a man-at-arms
    who harms with words?
    Aye, Battle-waging bard ,
    seek bloody war
    til ravens feed
    on raging fems ...!

    Keyboard Wall! Advance!!

    Eh ... anyhow.
    I give you one word: "holistic". Add local seasoning and dilute to taste:

    "We need to transcend the ruling divisive gender discourse paradigm, and embrace a more enlightened, a kinder, and truly holistic and intuitive insight into the essential complementarity of the natural dyadic of this our ever creative spark if we want to be able to weave a sustainable human ecology that will nurture our children,and our children's children, in a bid for a truly spiritual future for all humanity."

    M

  8. #18
    Senior Member Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,443
    Blog Entries
    12
    Rep Power
    35
    Can´t say one positive thing about all women, since like men, not all women are alike, i will say this, women just like men have the capacity to be noble, caring, compassionate, just and brave, it is just that this days many are spoiled by the society that teaches them none of this things, it isn´t so much nature as it is nurture.
    I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

  9. #19
    Senior Member voidspawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,167
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    65
    I don't see it as being about what the good folks do, most people know full well how to get along. Men and women know how to get along have done for 100's of k's years. People also know that they need to various levels keep bad behaviour in check. This is where the dividing line is I think, good men keep bad men in check and more so they do it through a system of justice which is in both parts respectful of a person's freedom to be an arsehole and need to protect the innocent. However good women don't keep bad women in check, they expect men to do it then disable them from having the approaches and support to do it. Men on threat of jail time and social destruction have to step back when a woman behaves appallingly, and the number of good women stepping forward to deal with bad behaviour is way too few to deal with the problem.

    I'm not talking about bad behaviour like insulting, rowdiness, drunken anti-social behaviour, though women get a clear message they can get away with that, most men with sense step back let that woman self destruct. Where men can protect themselves and others by pulling back they will and won't complain about it. Personal responsibility is something men learn. But when the behaviour is false accusations, parental alienation, lying and manipulation and the motives are greed and vindictiveness and males are stripped from using the law, evidence is ignored and blocked, and their voice gets dismissed as microaggressions, mansplaining and verbal assault, good women need to step up. It's called fairness, they want a society where women are safe from men so they've pushed the system to ban men from even defending themselves. In that case the fair thing for women to do is either you step up and defend them or change the rules to fair ones where people get equal say and can defend themselves. If not that then society needs to fall apart fully, good men would be better off without it and ultimately so would good women.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

  10. #20
    Senior Member mr_e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    7,495
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Can´t say one positive thing about all women, since like men, not all women are alike, i will say this, women just like men have the capacity to be noble, caring, compassionate, just and brave, it is just that this days many are spoiled by the society that teaches them none of this things, it isn´t so much nature as it is nurture.
    That was very good. And so much the better since it happens to be true ;-)
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.



    The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •