Thread: Primary Agressor versus Racial Profiling

Blog Entries

Primary Agressor versus Racial Profiling

Primary Agressor versus Racial Profiling

Was thinking about that this morning and it occurred to me to wonder how one is materially different from the other? The police in this country are (ostensibly) prohibited from using Racial / Ethnic profiling to determine whom to interact with or as the basis of enforcement decisions when dealing with situations. Meaning that they're not supposed to pull you over because you're a black man driving a nice car, or look like a Muslim while holding a gun and so forth. It occurs to me that Duluth / Primary Aggressor doctrine is the same thing applied to gender. Since both race and gender are protected classes in this country, decisions based on either factor are equally prohibited. This is not a point that I can ever recall seeing discussed anywhere. Using the Duluth / Primary Agressor doctrine seems to me quite likely to violate an individual's civil rights.

What do you think?
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Blog Entries
    If we could stop this stuff by pointing out the hypocrisy it would be so much easier. Totally agree with pointing out though and demanding equal rights fairly and consistently supported.

Many steps needed to achieve, but starts with identifying falsehoods.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Hm, pointing out the hypocrisy will only further deepen the hole.
    See, once it is enshrined in law, then it is no longer hypocrisy.

IMO, the only way forward is to allow natural consequence to bite them on the arse.

hence MGTOW for instance
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

This is just another move to exonerate women from any blame, even when they are aggressive. Applying this rule elsewhere, the US and British army are bigger, stronger, and better funded than any Muslim state or terrorist group, so are they to be considered the primary aggressor? Are women who initiate divorce proceedings the primary aggressor?

Fighting is about technique, not power (as Mayweather will prove tonight!!). To suggest that men must be the primary aggressor, as will be the case, is no different from saying that all Muslims are terrorists or all black people are criminals. To decide if something is discriminatory simply remove the person or group that is being referred to and replace it with black person. If it would be then considered racist it is a discriminatory remark. People cannot campaign against racism etc. while promoting sexism toward men or any other form of discrimination.