Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 90

Thread: Antifa Mobs Have Taken Over Berkeley, Are Beating Trump Supporters, Assaulting Journa

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesNunya View Post
    Did I miss something?
    Yeah... you missed about 50 pages of another debate... where this counter arguments that you are debunking here where trough at me, because in that other debate the thugs wear a far right flag, no a far left flag...

    By the way I forgot this one:

    This is the actions of just 1 man... do not judge the whole antifa for what this man in the video is doing... that is "areas mea" (guilt by association) and we can't have that in a civilised society...

    How I forgot that???

    Anyway...

    In my country of origin, we call that Urban guerrillas and the army deal with them... So I still don't understand how this guys can do what they do... apparently something about the constitution and the dangers of stopping them... or some like that... it still don't click on me... someone else... anybody else... can explain this better than me.

  2. #22
    Anyway... I had my therapeutical moment, so I am now going back to my corner... let you guys to your debate...

    Go back to talk to whatever topic it was before I showed up, I would not like to hijack the topic and have you guys talking about me... pretend I was not here.

    I was just having my therapeutical moment... I had, it, I feel much better now... Thanks for understanding...

    Have fun.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Manalysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,417
    Rep Power
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by unheard View Post
    What kind of morons complain when a group they've used violence against turns that violence against them.
    Absolutely everyone.
    Especially when they feel that their cause is just.
    Which, again, is absolutely everyone.
    It's part of what conflicts are.

    M

  4. #24
    Senior Member Manalysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,417
    Rep Power
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesNunya View Post
    Did I miss something?
    All of his irony, I think.

    M

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by simpleman View Post
    Anyway... I had my therapeutical moment, so I am now going back to my corner... let you guys to your debate...

    Go back to talk to whatever topic it was before I showed up, I would not like to hijack the topic and have you guys talking about me... pretend I was not here.

    I was just having my therapeutical moment... I had, it, I feel much better now... Thanks for understanding...

    Have fun.
    Speaking of irony,

    Geez, anybody else read that like Marvin the Paranoid Android was speaking it?

    give it up Simpleton.
    Last edited by MatrixTransform; 08-30-2017 at 11:18 AM.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

    And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

    "What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

    "What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by simpleman View Post
    Yeah... you missed about 50 pages of another debate... .
    debate?
    LOL... more like 50 pages where everybody ragged on you mercilessly.

    tbh, you stood up pretty well.

    light-bulb will go on for you one of these days boy.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

    And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

    "What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

    "What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

  7. #27
    Senior Member mr_e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    7,369
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesNunya View Post
    Equally? Debatable. But I very much doubt that.


    Having been ganged up on and having ganged up on others, I can tell you exactly what is on the mind of the thugs beating up the guy, "FUCK THAT MOTHERFUCKER!"


    The legal system is broken. Has been for some time. Justice isn't blind, it isn't swift, it isn't impartial. Hell, the law isn't even about justice. It's crowd control.


    The people there, committing the violence, don't even know what exactly happened. The video footage that's been turned up (and might turn up still) is the best thing we'll have to knowing what really happened. If judgement is to be made, it will be made off of those videos. Legal and social judgement.


    That's the whole point of Antifa's stated MO, to create plausible deniability such as this. Your argument here is "Just because it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck doesn't mean it's a duck." To which I say, let's fry it and see if it tastes like a duck.


    What?


    Did I miss something?

    Look, I don't know anyone's standings or leanings around here, nor do I care. I don't like extremists of any variety. But these left-wing nutjobs are the worst that we have in the US and Western Civilization. The ones on the right cause issues and headaches, sure. That's undeniable. But it's the ones on the left that are threatening the very existence of Western Civilization as a whole. I don't know about anyone else but I happen to like Western Civilization... for the most part. So fuck those whackjobs in particular.

    Simpleman was baiting you, attempting to sucker you in with comments similar to the ones from his other thread. Thinking that he could simply dust them off, change a few nouns here and there and toss them out as landmines for you (and the rest of us) to step on. So he could have his "Gotcha" moment where he can point to us and call us "racists" or "moral relativists" or whatever point it is he's trying to make about us-- or whatever box he's trying to shove us all in.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.



    The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

  8. #28
    Administrator Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Pacific North West
    Posts
    5,011
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Manalysis View Post
    Absolutely everyone.
    Especially when they feel that their cause is just.
    Which, again, is absolutely everyone.
    It's part of what conflicts are.

    M
    Where i have a problem here is the pretext that there has been violence perpetrated on these groups by opposing groups. Most of the people we are talking about never had this happen to them, or personally experienced it. Often the context is historical. It is another set of pretexts to justify violence. Unheard's comment was the standard...at some point the KKK, White supremacists et al perpetrated violence on someone, therefor it is justified that a disparate group return the favor. This is a theme with the SJW crowd. In the other Charlottesville thread I posted a video by justicar where he explains how we've neutered these bad actors. Now we are dealing with another group who's basic premise is to use historical context to commit violence and associate all those not in line with their program as equal targets.
    ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
    virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

    It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
    AVFM Mission Statement

  9. #29
    Senior Member voidspawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,165
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    65

    Any opinions on this?

    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

  10. #30
    Administrator Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Pacific North West
    Posts
    5,011
    Rep Power
    25
    A lot of articles coming out against Antifa this last week. Some highlighting FBI and DHS reports that they have been the "Primary Instigators" for the last 18 months. http://thefederalistpapers.org/us/fb...tm_campaign=LC
    ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
    virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

    It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
    AVFM Mission Statement

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •