Thread: Hello from Texas.

Hello from Texas.

Never mind, it was a short trip down the rabbit's hole. Seems to be just as much MRA propaganda as there is Feminist propaganda.
    Last edited by Ironman; 09-05-2017 at 04:59 PM.

Blog Entries
    Hey Ironman, welcome to the forum.

You've stated a stark truth about how the few who manage to find other MRA's do so. Your path maybe particular to you, but there are lots of similarities to others. Many here had terrible experiences in marriage and divorce. A large group are coping with being alienated from the children they have loved and raised until they were booted out of the family, and lawyers and the courts turned the pain of failed marriage into a stack of horrendous injustice by making the divorce process into putting on record false accusations against them. Those accusations may facilitate quick divorce and payments for the woman but they give no second thought to the destruction of the man. My own route was failing to find anywhere else something to help me understand the deaths of two friends. There is nothing out there and no one cares to understand male suicide. Time and time again you hear peoples (men and some women) red pill stories, where not only is there no information or support but you get demonised for asking.

I am not surprised at all that there are lots of angry men out there who will put angry comments on articles. When there are so many men who have been trashed by courts, there are going to be some who will use the anonymity of the internet to rage. The fact that they restrict their anger to rage posting on hypocritical articles that have contributed to this pre-determined guilt that is especially practised in family court, but has extended to military justice, universities, government jobs and now deep into jobs in the corporates, that they limit their anger to rage posting is the remarkable thing.

But those men or people, and women too sometimes do rage post, you have a lot of women who've been trashed by feminists or seen their brothers or sons trashed, those people are not MRA's or MHRM. They could benefit from finding out more about MHRM, which my opinion is an attempt by disparate people from all over to help and support those rather than see them left isolated. No one asks why some people are just left to get so angry. In our societies people who are mentally suffering after being maltreated are supposed to have options. But it's only when the need is there, men discover those options were never provided for them. One of the most telling things about MHRM, is as you discover more about it, you find it's just ordinary folk, there is no money, no institutions or university support, no politicians, just folk that for one reason or another came up face to face with the reality and found they wanted to talk about it, speak out and do something.

Those folk when you consider the journey and the barriers have achieved a lot, and as you say it's done against a backdrop of being censored and maligned on the MSM and on the internet. Youtube was one of the few places that MHRM / red pill content was readily available, but that's always been a tense relationship as youtube's political alignment is firmly with feminism and SJW content makers. With the latest problems and the James Damore revelation about Google's top down enforced feminist culture we should all expect it to get harder rather than easier.

Wishing you all the best with your ambition to use your skills to do something, I would gently advise to really take the time to learn about the issues and what you are stepping into. Definitely look for and study the life of Earl Silverman, look up Erin Pizzey too. There is a lot of information out there I hope here on the forums you can find help to access the resources you need. There is a lot to deal with if you are to achieve any level of success, get ready to develop a thick skin.

MHRM is composed of many different people but it's pretty simple they believe that fairness, justice, equality, compassion and empathy should apply to men as well as women, and when they've needed it or witnessed other men needing it, they've seen it just ain't so.
    Last edited by voidspawn; 09-03-2017 at 10:32 AM.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Quote Originally Posted by voidspawn View Post
    Hey Ironman, welcome to the forum.

Wishing you all the best with your ambition to use your skills to do something, I would gently advise to really take the time to learn about the issues and what you are stepping into. Definitely look for and study the life of Earl Silverman, look up Erin Pizzey too. There is a lot of information out there I hope here on the forums you can find help to access the resources you need. There is a lot to deal with if you are to achieve any level of success, get ready to develop a thick skin.

MHRM is composed of many different people but it's pretty simple they believe that fairness, justice, equality, compassion and empathy should apply to men as well as women, and when they've needed it or witnessed other men needing it, they've seen it just ain't so.
    Well thank you for the welcome, and i most definitely will look up the two people you mentioned. Thick skin is not a problem, they can't say anything that hasn't already been said.

Just had to add that i just looked up Earl Silverman, now I'm mad, and even more motivated
    Last edited by Ironman; 09-03-2017 at 11:07 AM. Reason: addition

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    ...why does there seem to be so few people doing anything about it...
    something as simple as turning off the 'filters' is all it takes.

welcome.

...especially to one who chose to turn the filters off
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam