Thread: Baby-hungry single women and the men who insist on having the snip

Baby-hungry single women and the men who insist on having the snip

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...tle-sexes.html

He's 50, single, and has children from a previous relationship, and they give the reason that he doesn't want more children because of the cost to raise them - NO, it would be the cost of the divorce. The comments contain classic feminist bullshit, like he should have stayed in that relationship as if he must be the one to blame for it's breakdown.

Ah ha ha! Older men are smartening up and cutting the cord! Awesome! Once men have a kid or two and once we hit 40ish, most of us really don't want to go through all that jazz again. We're finally rebuilding ourselves and our bank accounts after the expense of kids and divorce. Like fuck are we going to risk it all again! At age 40+, we're planning and saving for our golden years, and that DOES NOT include getting gold diggers pregnant and living the rest of our lives financially stressed and drained because we couldn't keep it in our pants. Fuck what women think about vasectomies. Get yours today!
    Men stay single and your pockets will jingle!

Senior Member GreatStrengthWithin's Avatar
    I'm glad more and more Men are smartening up about this. Good on them.
    "You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength." - Marcus Aurelius

"Natural ability without education has more often raised a man to glory and virtue than education without natural ability." - Marcus Aurelius

"Draw from your past, but do not let your past draw from you." - Bra'tac of Chulak (Stargate SG-1)

Vasectomy - cheapest Insurance out there.

My ex of 5 years ago, spent a lot of time and effort in trying to convince me to reverse the vasectomy.

I just kept reaching into my bottomless bag of "no"

she eventually cracked the shits big time...

so I gave her the Get the Fuck Outta my Life card
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

freedom is just another word, for not being a pussy whipped mark.
    A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    freedom is just another word, for not being a pussy whipped mark.
    Freedom. There's no other way for a man to live!

Quote Originally Posted by unheard View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...tle-sexes.html

He's 50, single, and has children from a previous relationship, and they give the reason that he doesn't want more children because of the cost to raise them - NO, it would be the cost of the divorce. The comments contain classic feminist bullshit, like he should have stayed in that relationship as if he must be the one to blame for it's breakdown.
    I thought this was an interesting quote from "Steve":
    "... he even secretly consulted his GP about a vasectomy while he was still married. ‘When my then wife found out about it, she got very upset I’d even consider it without consulting her. She thought we were too young to make such a final decision on our family — I was 33 — so I reluctantly put it on hold.’ "

How's that for "my body, my choice"? Suddenly, when a man is able to affect the outcome, it's "we were to young to make such a decision" ....?
    "We"?
    Really?
    After decades of whining about men never taking responsibility for birth control ...?

I've said it before, I'll say it again: take your sons to the sperm bank and have them deposit, then get them snipped. End of worry.

M

Quote Originally Posted by Manalysis View Post
    How's that for "my body, my choice"? Suddenly, when a man is able to affect the outcome, it's "we were to young to make such a decision" ....?
    "We"?
    Really?
    After decades of whining about men never taking responsibility for birth control ...?
    Excellent point!

Much to be said for establishing one's personal freedom and then pursuing one's "liberty".

Freedom/Liberty: the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views.

For me freedom is more internal where as liberty occurs in your living environment. Then there is that nagging question of "just how free are we....really"? But much of that answer relates to the choices we make within our living arrangements.
    We can stay where it is comfortable and prosper while forfeiting a larger percent of our personal freedom. Or we can choose to live in less developed areas, especially when by ourselves, and enjoy greater liberty.
    http://djsaan.homestead.com/Succubi2.jpg

[QUOTE=Manalysis;219363]How's that for "my body, my choice"? Suddenly, when a man is able to affect the outcome, it's "we were to young to make such a decision" ....?[QUOTE]

Great point - abortion different story from vasectomy! Hypocrisy is woman,